The wife & I get off big time on other guys jacking off on video to our pics & videos, telling us what they would like to do to her/us...

We love that too. Definitely more so me.. but she enjoys seeing and hearing about the comments sometimes.
I share pictures with my best friend too. She LOVES that!

Reactions: bulldogg78
Yes! YES! I love to hear what other men would do to my woman.
very nice! I'm 8.5 to nine inches, depending on which side you measure. I have a left and upwards curve. it's perfect for hitting your woman's G-spot. I would love to bury my cock in her, moving my cock in different direction making sure she feels all of it. Her pic makes my cock hard as a rock. I want to lay her on her back, spread her legs wide, and slide my cock in her and watch her eyes light up. As she looks at you, she asks if I can cum in her. You give her a confident nod. I speed my pumping motion up. I can feel her pussy tighten up around my cock. Damn her pussy feels great! She grabs my ass with both hands and pulls me in tight and takes all 9 inches. She then wraps her legs around me as she begins to cum. I'm now uncontrollably pumping her hot wet pussy. I can't hold back. I give one final thrust, burying my cock as deep as I can in her. I can feel her pussy convulse as my cock shoots cum deep inside her. I keep fucking her. shoving my cock as deep as i can with every thrust. her eyes roll back in her head as she cums again and again. Her entire body is now vibrating with pleasure. As I pull out, cum pours out of her throbbing pussy. As she lays there exhausted and fully satisfied, she turns to you, and in a quivering voice, she thanks you.

Last edited:
Hey all, anyone looking for some video fun just pm me and we can go from there, love to watch and be watched, but also agree not as fun as the real thing, but it’s a different type of excitement for me.