The worst humiliation received ?

My wife trains for boxing to keep in shape. Last week she said she wanted to review my boxing skills and that she was bringing someone over for me to spar with.
Just before he arrived she made me dress in panties and told me the loser would have to submit to the winner. The guy was a super stud and promptly put me on the canvas where I stayed until he came in my mouth. She told me she had 11 orgasms watching that.

My wife trains for boxing to keep in shape. Last week she said she wanted to review my boxing skills and that she was bringing someone over for me to spar with.
Just before he arrived she made me dress in panties and told me the loser would have to submit to the winner. The guy was a super stud and promptly put me on the canvas where I stayed until he came in my mouth. She told me she had 11 orgasms watching that.
sounds like a great day for you all

Reactions: Journeysinger
Not received but I'll let you know what I do to my cuck hubby now and again...

My cuck can be naughty at times, he gets over excitied when I'm messaging another guy and arranging a date, sits there with his little cock twitching. So come the day of the date I'll get him all frustrated, get him nice and hard then pull out the P80 sandpaper! Yup I wank his cock with sandpaper to make him sore, this prevents him from cumming or playing with himself whislt I'm out with the Bull and takes a week or so for it to recover.

Don't get me wrong its not every time, I mostly just cage him and take the key with me, but its nice to surprise him now and again... He never knows what he's going to get.
wow you sure keep you cuck in his place.

Probably the day my wife had friends over for a little party. It was all girls and i cooked dinner on the grill. After dinner i was headed to the garage. My wife asked me to bring some wine and glasses out to the pool area for everyone. All was well until i dropped one of the glasses. One of the girls said i should be punished. Another one chimed in that maybe i needed a spanking. My tipsy wife told me to drop my pants and get over her lap. I laughed and said not today ladies. My wife told me in a stern voice, do it or i will show the girls our video from the past weekend. I froze. The video was of her and her big dicked boyfriend in our bedroom. I was also in the vid dressed in panties, garter belt and thigh high stockings. I filmed until they were finished and her boyfriend filmed as i cleaned her well used pussy. Faced with the choices i had, i took off my shoes and dropped my pants. I picked a bad day to be wearing pink crotchless panties and matching stockings. My litttle five inch was on full display My wife smiled as i lay across her lap. The girls were laughing and taking cell phone pics the whole time. My face was burning as my wife gave me a light spanking. She offered my ass to any of her friends if they wanted. Each of the five girls gave my ass a couple more hard swats. My wife then told me to grab my stuff and go to my garage. Everyone was laughing an taking mores pics as i walked away.

Two things:
1. She went to an Army party without me (as she wanted, she was going to be the only female officer present). I telephoned her to see if she was OK. A male officer answered, laughing and refused to pass the phone onto her. Saying she was busy with all the guys (who I could hear were cheering in the background, first gang-bang I know of that she's dome).
2. She's had a lot of guys and has always been happy to swallow their loads. However she refuses to swallow mine saying it tastes too acrid. I always feel humiliated when she says that.

There have been a number of them but probably my worst humiliation was when the Wife, after taking 3 BBC's made it clear, in front of them, that she was too sore to take me, yet several minutes later began taking them again. It devolved from then on!!

A common thing for me, is my wife and her boyfriend will go at it for hours and then she tells me she is too sore but as soon as he is hard again, she gives him anything he wants.

There have been many humiliating experiences since we became involved in the Lifestyle but one that sticks out is a time a guy I really could not tolerate was over at our house and my wife told me to expose my little cock for him so he could see why she strays.

Of course, he teased and got a real kick out of humiliating me but then pulled his large cock out and forced me to suck him off while he elaborated on all the things he was going to do to my wife and the ways he was going to fuck her. To add insult to injury, after he blew a load all over my face, he made me kneel beside the bed while he took my wife leaving his cum load covering my face.

At a nude beach with wife and her boyfriend. Talking with another couple and the other lady asks my wife she was sleep with another man. My wife answer, “I love my husband, but look at his cock. It is really only good for his hand.” Everyone looked at me and the other lady responded with, “I see what you mean.”

My wife refused to touch my little dick after fucking bfs 8 inch cock said only seen me as little mushroom cap. Showed my pics to her friends. Left me for him! Now I’m single w a little mushroom cap