The Young Bull Fucks My Wife.

all sounds good to me.how did it all start,how did she get him to fuck her?
She knew he was interested in her by the way he would look at her so she started to flirt with him. She would say little things to him, touch his hand brush up against him. I would leave and she would invite him over to the house. She would rub her titties on him, and let him play with her pussy. The first time he came over he just sucked her titties and finger fucked her. The next time he came over he fucked her in our bed. I was not there but the next time I got to watch. He fucked her for an hour straight, I could not believe that he could go that long. He pound that pussy hard fast and long the entire time. I saw something I had never seen before. Her entire body started to shake especially her legs. Her head fell back and her mouth open up as he fucked her. He was in total control of her. He was pounding and pounding that pussy, and all she could do was lay there and take that dick. She came several times, but the last time last orgasm lasted for well over ten minutes. When she tried to get up and go to the bathroom, her legs were so wobbly she could hardly walk. When we talked about it later she said he just fucked me until he was done!!!

wow that sounds great,i must really get somebody to fuck my partner on a regular basis soon as i have sort of lost interest with fucking her myself but still love for her to be either fucked while i am not there or fucked while i watch.we have not been too lucky along the way as lots of guys have just turned up to empty themselves in her and left after a few mins,not good at all.

Hopefully things will change for you all very soon. My wife loves for this guy to fuck her. She addicted to his dick. That's his pussy now, she even has panties with his name on it saying it's his pussy

Reactions: Openandready69
well thats all good.thats what i would like,to be conversationaly humiliated.told hes such a better fuck and that its good to be finaly fucked by a proper man with a proper cock.told that im a useless fuck while he is pounding her pussy.

My wife's bull is 26 years old, my wife is in her forties and i'm in my fifties. He fucks her longer and harder than I do, she's told me that several times. The issue I have is his age. It bothers me that someone so young is in charge of us. She calls him to come over and he does not show up. He shows up when he is ready and fucks her for hours at a time. How can someone fuck that long. She loves to be fucked by him, she almost begs for his dick. The strange part is she took his virginity. He came out the shoot fucking like that and now he owns that pussy. He fucked her four times and she can't get enough of his dick. She is whipped.

Not speaking from actual experience, but my sense is that all 3 of you guys are at a great-- and rather understandable -- age and juncture to be doing this thing; I say so both in the sense of your respective ages, desires, and capacities, and also in the sense of the era in terms of being able to find and do exactly what you please in a time where a lot of taboos about sex are fading. That's all to the good!

A 20-something guy makes a very natural match for a woman with a high sex drive in her 40s. It does seem like you need to find a balance between the things that bring you wonderment about their sex and those that distress you. Do you still get what you need physically?

Reactions: MyNameiseRic
I had always eaten cum off wife's pussy in every 3some encounter I've been involved. Since wife fucks men for money and at present thats our source of surviving. Only few regulars gets her bareback or mostly with condoms. As a token of appreciation she does eat cum and at times allows golden showers. I do the same if im involved but i never fuck her if she's with a guest. For some reason I enjoy but don't get a hardon.