The Young Bull Fucks My Wife.

Leeman

Couple
My wife's bull is 26 years old, my wife is in her forties and i'm in my fifties. He fucks her longer and harder than I do, she's told me that several times. The issue I have is his age. It bothers me that someone so young is in charge of us. She calls him to come over and he does not show up. He shows up when he is ready and fucks her for hours at a time. How can someone fuck that long. She loves to be fucked by him, she almost begs for his dick. The strange part is she took his virginity. He came out the shoot fucking like that and now he owns that pussy. He fucked her four times and she can't get enough of his dick. She is whipped.

My wife's bull is 26 years old, my wife is in her forties and i'm in my fifties. He fucks her longer and harder than I do, she's told me that several times. The issue I have is his age. It bothers me that someone so young is in charge of us. She calls him to come over and he does not show up. He shows up when he is ready and fucks her for hours at a time. How can someone fuck that long. She loves to be fucked by him, she almost begs for his dick. The strange part is she took his virginity. He came out the shoot fucking like that and now he owns that pussy. He fucked her four times and she can't get enough of his dick. She is whipped.
well you should be glad,its obviously what you enjoy and she loves it.i would like to be in your situation and im sure my partner would love it.

Reactions: Kinky2
thought id sent a reply but cant see it.no not cleaned THEM up but love to clean her up when they have gone.

Attachments

• IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0041.JPG
    IMG_0041.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
Reactions: billinpa