They made my husband a cuckold.

After i finished sucking on both of them, small pale ugly chairperson Jodi knelt down in front of me and put her hands on the hem of my skirt.
She pulled it up till she could see my panties. I eased my buttocks , letting her take off my panties.

She held up my panties to her nose and inhaled.

She smiled and put the panty on bed .

She pushed my thighs apart and kissed them. She licked my shaved pussy till i felt her warm tongue enter through my lips.

The tongue ran carefully around the outside of my lips, making sure to cover every inch, then slowly began circling inward toward my sweet opening. I let out a clear gasp when the tongue entered me, and the small pale chairperson Jodi assaulting me was clearly paying attention to my responses for she instantly went wild on me, her tongue seemingly everywhere at once, driving me absolutely insane. I moaned as she licked my clitoris and fingered me.

At that point she had her tongue running up and down my wet slit while she teased my stiff nipples with her free hand. Then she pulled her tongue out of me, wrapped her lips around my clitoris, then her tongue began rapidly flicking back and forth over it. I held on for as long as i could under the circumstances, but my resistance was futile and in no time i let out a mighty scream of pleasure as i came.

After a few minutes, she got up and took her pants off. She pulled off her large white panties, grabbed my right hand and inserted my fingers into her hairy vagina . She finger fucked herself with my hand till she came in floods.

The she put my right hand in my mouth and made sure that i lick her cum off my fingers before she pulled me close and kissed me.

She moaned as she tasted her own cum on my tongue and we kissed for a 05-07 minutes, as she fondled my breasts. I winced.

“What’s wrong? ” she asked with a smile.

I said “I want you to sign my attendance sheets”

“Ooh don't worry about that Stella” she said as she laid herself down on my lap and proceeded to suck my breasts once more.

I held her head in my arms and looked at the older small ugly pale woman blissfully sucking on my breast.

For 5 minutes, i let my unwanted lesbian lover feast uninterrupted on my left breast, and then the older pale woman switched to the right breast . However, after 10 minutes of continual sucking, she finally stopped.

She laughed creepily and gave each of my nipples a loving kiss. ““That’s it, darling, unfortunately. We need to get back to the party. I had the best time of my life tonight. Did you enjoy it too?You have no idea how wonderful i feel right now.” she said. I just sat there silently.

“ I wanted you to have the most pleasurable experience i could give you tonight Stella. ” she said and touched each of my nipples in turn

Then she raised herself and guided my head to her nipples. I sucked on each of her awful nipples one last time.

Then this small pale chairperson Jodi leaned over, took my face in her hands, drew me forward and kissed me on my lips. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, she kissed me for everything she was worth. She sucked my tongue as she caressed my naked buttocks . Then she stopped and and began gathering clothes. I got up. I went to the bathroom. I had to squat to ******** because I didn't want to sit on that toilet seat. I cleaned myself up. I put my clothes on. I fixed myself up. I took my time at the mirror and fixed my makeup.

We went downstairs. In the living room the women were mingling. Some of them were dancing.
These two small women, horse face Ruth and the ginger Erin got up and started to move towards me,they had open lust on their faces, but chairperson Jodi put out her hands to stop them and said. "I am Stella''s human shield. Back off. "

Small horse face Ruth reached up her hands and fondled my breasts. The ginger Erin reached her right hand down and squeezed my ass. "What is that human shield nonsense," Erin said to Jodi"You are fucking her. You two were fucking upstairs. We heard the moans. "

Chairperson Jodi pulled me to her. She turned me towards the kitchen, reached her hands up to cup my breasts from behind and said "Walk fast Stella. To the kitchen. "We walked. Small pale Jodi was literally attached , with her hands holding my breasts. We walked into the kitchen . Chubby birthday girl Sinead was sitting at the table. She laughed. Jodi removed her hand's from my breasts, sat down on the chair
reached out , grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards her. My ass grounded itself into Jodi's lap.

I took a moment to realize what happened and the position i was is in. I begin to lift myself but Jodi' s right arm was firmly secured around my lower torso. I looked back at her to catch a small grin planted on Jodi's face. I tried to lift myself off of this weird small pale Jodi's lap, again before being pulled back down on her.

"You are so heavy Stella , but your place is here on my lap. I am your human shield" she said jokingly. " Sit back and relax. "

So i just kept sitting on this small skinny pale older woman Jodi's lap facing forwards away from her. I sat silently on her lap for 10 minutes or so, while Jodi was resting her hands on my hips and chatting with Sinead, feeling slightly awkward about it.
Then small pale chairperson Jodi started feeling me up as i sat on her lap. Sinead looked on disapprovingly as she openly squeezed my tits. I made no attempt to stop Jodi from rubbing my boobs.

Sinead asked "Stella so you two are lovers? Jodi is your fuckbuddy."

"I am strictly hetero. "I lied" As far as having intimacy with a woman? That s just something that I haven t done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. Jodi can touch me all she wants, I guess i got used to it, but i am not getting any sexual pleasure. I am totally numb."

Sinead said, "If you are 100% straight, why don't you let these women to touch you? Think about it. It is not like all 8 of them want to grope you. It is just two of them. Ruth and my cousin Erin. Stella you are a big elegant upper middle class woman, 5ft11 tall on those 5inch shoes and curvy. Everything about you is big – your breasts, your butt, your thighs, your shoulders. These short skinny poor women are just fascinated with you. Just let them. They are not physically threatening to you at all, and the chances that they could actually harm you are virtually nil. Please take this as constructive suggestion."

"Maybe you are right. They are no different from Jodi. They are creepish, old, small, skinny and masculine just like her, and i got used to her dry humping, rubbing and groping. She is literally attached to me" I replied.

"But i am not groping you Stella . I am your human shield. " Jodi responded and gave both of my tits one hard squeeze .

"I am not stupid Jodi. You are a groper and a manipulator , just like them. " i said and
got off of Jodi's lap and said loudly. " I should go talk to them. I decided to tolerate them. They can touch me all they want. Sinead is right. They are harmless. Any woman here can touch me. "

I walked into the living room. Chairperson Jodi and Sinead stayed in the kitchen. Horse faced Ruth walked up to me and
grabbed both of my boobs with both hands . Her face was exactly the level of my breasts" They are sooo massive and soft" Ruth said loudly as she felt me up. "I have never felt anything like these big monsters. I heard what you said in the kitchen. Now I can squeeze them whenever I want. You said any woman here, me included. Stella you are a great woman You are a good woman."

I felt humiliated as i let this small horse faced woman Ruth to feel me up. Small ginger Erin watched and then got up came over and squeezed one of my boobs. I felt embarrassed and self-conscious as i waited for them to stop. I said "i need some fresh air"

Then both small ugly women removed their hands from my breasts.

Small horse faced Ruth surprised me again when she fell into my breasts, and she stroked my back telling me what a brave and good woman i am . Even when she reached down and squeezed my bottom it seemed reassuring. I felt like horse faced Ruth respected me and wanted to make sure i didn't feel badly. Ruth was pressing her ugly face onto my boobs and squeezing my ass with her both hands, but i did not pull away. Instead i lost myself in the moment.

Finally i cleared my throat and reminded them that i need fresh air. Small horse faced Ruth stopped "hugging" me. I walked over to the coat hanger,i put my coat over my shoulders, and i walked outside. I was flustered and confused, i decided to leave, so I got into my car and i left. I felt so humiliated and embarrassed. I was so disappointed in myself. I was so disappointed in myself and not only do I felt like a failure.
I was feeling totally used.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
I have been reading this all afternoon! I love your story writing and descriptive style! I feel like I am there with you. I am a female just exploring this world right now. Your story is fascinating, good enough to be published. Look forward to reading the rest. Hope you get through this trauma in your heart and mind. Your husband will understand if you explain from your heart, if he doesn’t forgive you and leaves then one chapter closes and a new journey begins. experiences are placed in our lives so we can grow And change. Good luck Stella.

Reactions: Jon Day
I have been reading this all afternoon! I love your story writing and descriptive style! I feel like I am there with you. I am a female just exploring this world right now. Your story is fascinating, good enough to be published. Look forward to reading the rest. Hope you get through this trauma in your heart and mind. Your husband will understand if you explain from your heart, if he doesn’t forgive you and leaves then one chapter closes and a new journey begins. experiences are placed in our lives so we can grow And change. Good luck Stella.
Agreed

My husband doesn't know about my whole situation with these women. I just don't want my husband to find out about this. There is this toxic masculinity in his family. I think the main burden, I feel from it is the fear of repercussions of wounding my husband's fragile toxic masculinity. He is Italian. I am only part Italian. My father is Norwegian American and my mother is Italian American. My husband is full blooded Italian. My father in law looks down on me in large part because he thinks men are superior to woman. His family is kinda mobbed up. My husband is raised by toxic masculine father and uncles. His first cousin spent 14 years in federal prison. He was certainly involved in violent acts. Also my brother in law is involved with the Mob.

My husband knows that i am talking to a therapist online, but he thinks it is because of this whole covid 19 situation. I don’t feel like i can talk about this situation with these two weird small ugly women Jodi and Patty to my husband, as he will say it is all my fault. I am not sure how he would feel about that. I literally cheated on him with two small old ugly skinny women! Would he be equally angry as if it were with a man?