They made my husband a cuckold.

There is really no reason to feel that way about yourself. I agree they should not have forced themselves on you, but they obviously sensed you were unsatisfied and took it upon themselves to remedy that. And not feeling threatened by them it was easy to give in to the pleasure they were giving you.
Clearly these two short skinny creepy ugly old women (chair person Jodi and Native American Patty) my sex partners have learned the gaslighting game well. They were relishing the emotional turmoil they created and perceived my action as an open invitation. They have taken a page from a Mad Men-era harassment playbook and assume their status as older, “non-threatening” women entitles them to do so. I didn't want to make waves. Social conditioning has trained me to believe that my body is not my own, but rather, public property to be guarded (by my Jealous husband) shamed (by my Mother) and ruthlessly judged (by society.)

This was further underscored by the victim-blaming behavior of the other female participants in my AA group. It was probably bizarre to these other women AA members because i am 5ft11 tall,curvy,well endowed,well built and always on high heels standing next to these old short skinny women(Jodi and Patty) i looked like a giant.Because of that I was not taken seriously by other women AA group participants.Also Jodi and Patty don't look threatening. They are masculine, creepy and ugly but they are tiny,short and skinny older women. So they made me their sex partner/slave

There is really no reason to feel that way about yourself. I agree they should not have forced themselves on you, but they obviously sensed you were unsatisfied and took it upon themselves to remedy that. And not feeling threatened by them it was easy to give in to the pleasure they were giving you.
In high school and college other girls were groping each other. I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. I don't know why? Maybe because of my height. This situation with Jodi and Patty was my first time getting groped. My lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all. I am 100% straight .I've never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female. In all honest before these experiences with Jodi and Patty just thinking about possibly kissing a female made me cringe.

Its clear that you love it now. You are calling them your sex partners. It doesn't mean that you are a lesbian. It means that you will push the boundaries in order to satisfy your lust. I know that feeling. I am addicted to sex but sometimes the only way I can get my fix is meeting men. I get so excited that I will do anything to please men. I love it and love the feeling.

Its clear that you love it now. You are calling them your sex partners. It doesn't mean that you are a lesbian. It means that you will push the boundaries in order to satisfy your lust. I know that feeling. I am addicted to sex but sometimes the only way I can get my fix is meeting men. I get so excited that I will do anything to please men. I love it and love the feeling.
Wow...i like ur said.. it's impressive

An example of my lust and addiction is in the way that I will put myself at risk of getting caught. I will go on a gay sex site and tell men where I am going to be and that I will please them if they turn up. Guys turn up in their cars and I will suck them off taking their cum in my mouth or over my face. I am addicted to pleasing them.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
An example of my lust and addiction is in the way that I will put myself at risk of getting caught. I will go on a gay sex site and tell men where I am going to be and that I will please them if they turn up. Guys turn up in their cars and I will suck them off taking their cum in my mouth or over my face. I am addicted to pleasing them.
Wow..are u gay?

How would you feel if your wife cheated on you with another woman? Would you be equally angry as if it were with a man?

This woman Jodi is short, skinny,pale,wrinkled and ugly. But this woman chair person is respected and well liked in the AA community on a regional level. She had power over me. She could muck things up for me with my probation officer. I had a hard time saying no to these two ugly repulsive women chair person Jodi and Menominee Patty . I didn't speak up. I wish I did, but I was too much of a wuss. These weird short skinny old ugly women took advantage of me. They fucked me multiple times. I wish I had the strength and courage to not be a doormat. I accept total blame for it though. My fault for not saying no. I let these two women walk all over me. I hate this because I feel like I am an easy target. These two weird small ugly women were dominating me and fucking me. I feel like the most spineless person. I don't even feel angry at these two women for what they did to me, which I don't understand. But i discovered my submissive side. And i enjoyed being fucked, fingered and licked by them. Why? I am not a lesbian. Jodi and Patty are hideous to me.
I think you've discovered how enjoyable it can be to be totally submissive regardless of whether it's a man or a woman.

Reactions: owlcuck
In my opinion..it will be strange situation ...i can accept if it infront of me 😜😂😂😂
Should I tell my husband about my experiences with Jodi and Patty ? I want to tell him but I am afraid that he might get mad at me or something. He is controlling and very jealous. How would he feel about me having sex with these weird small old women? How would you feel if your woman had sex multiple times with masculine small ugly lesbians? I don’t feel like i can talk about this situation with these two weird small ugly women Jodi and Patty to my husband, as he will say it is all my fault. I am not sure how he would feel about that. I literally cheated on him with two small old ugly skinny lesbians! Would he be equally angry as if it were with a man?

Reactions: Hot swingers
Should I tell my husband about my experiences with Jodi and Patty ? I want to tell him but I am afraid that he might get mad at me or something. He is controlling and very jealous. How would he feel about me having sex with these weird small old women? How would you feel if your woman had sex multiple times with masculine small ugly lesbians? I don’t feel like i can talk about this situation with these two weird small ugly women Jodi and Patty to my husband, as he will say it is all my fault. I am not sure how he would feel about that. I literally cheated on him with two small old ugly skinny lesbians! Would he be equally angry as if it were with a man?
Ok.. seriously .. it's different between man to another..in my case .. it's impossible to live together again .. because u didn't tell me u are lesbian when i met u ..that make u not honest wife to live with ..and u did.another stupid mistake that u choose to ugly women.-as u said- to have a sex with them ..and that make u don't have any sense of beauty ..and i hate that kind of person because i appreciate beauty..and another mistake .u should have had to tell him instead of to tell us first ..we didn't live with u ..he live with u ..ur husband first.. my advice to u ..poor girl..tell him immediately .. don't wait .. before. He know from another source ..and u will be in trouble