They made my husband a cuckold.

This is a wonderful story. Embrace it while you can and get pleasure from being pleased. I had the same thing. I went to a sauna and was naked with other guys. Guys sat next to me and I could feel them pressing their naked flesh. Old fat guys came near me with hard cocks. The next thing they were touching me all over and I was scared to stop them. One started sucking me and I got hard and they could all see. The next thing one laid right on top of me and pushed his tongue in right in my mouth and his hard cock between my legs. I was scared but couldn't stop but my cock was rock hard. A guy then came close to my face and pushed his hard cock in my mouth and ejaculated down my throat. I came myself then as a guy sucked me. I left the sauna feeling disgusting but now I can't help going back and getting abused again and again. I am addicted to it. I love it so much now xx

This is a wonderful story. Embrace it while you can and get pleasure from being pleased. I had the same thing. I went to a sauna and was naked with other guys. Guys sat next to me and I could feel them pressing their naked flesh. Old fat guys came near me with hard cocks. The next thing they were touching me all over and I was scared to stop them. One started sucking me and I got hard and they could all see. The next thing one laid right on top of me and pushed his tongue in right in my mouth and his hard cock between my legs. I was scared but couldn't stop but my cock was rock hard. A guy then came close to my face and pushed his hard cock in my mouth and ejaculated down my throat. I came myself then as a guy sucked me. I left the sauna feeling disgusting but now I can't help going back and getting abused again and again. I am addicted to it. I love it so much now xx
So you totally understand the complexity of my situation with these two weird small skinny ugly women. I still feel disgusting. I was totally submissive to them

So you totally understand the complexity of my situation with these two weird small skinny ugly women. I still feel disgusting. I was totally submissive to them
Yes, totally. You are disgusted but can't stop them because it feels so wrong. You are a straight woman who shouldn't get aroused at all. I feel the same about men but can't stop because I am addicted to how disgusting I feel when used by these men. So much so that I love it and have told my wife that I want men.

There is really no reason to feel that way about yourself. I agree they should not have forced themselves on you, but they obviously sensed you were unsatisfied and took it upon themselves to remedy that. And not feeling threatened by them it was easy to give in to the pleasure they were giving you.

Reactions: Jon Day
These men have used me and won't stop. I can't stop. I am so addicted to them, their cocks, their spunk, their fat ugly bodies and their tongues in my mouth. Is it wrong.

There is really no reason to feel that way about yourself. I agree they should not have forced themselves on you, but they obviously sensed you were unsatisfied and took it upon themselves to remedy that. And not feeling threatened by them it was easy to give in to the pleasure they were giving you.
That is exactly what my therapist says. That subconsciously i felt safe with these small skinny older women. Because they are physically completely harmless. But I know that this doesn't mean that I'm gay as such, because before I've had sex only with men and I like men! I'm so worried that this isn't normal! My therapist says that subconsciously it turned me on that these older ugly short skinny masculine women that would not even be anywhere near my league were so dominant with me .

But how can I be a 100% straight and still enjoy this?

But how can I be a 100% straight and still enjoy this?
You enjoy it because its wrong but the pleasure is so enjoyable. Confusing I know but having been in the same position several times with the same sex I know just how it feels. I hate the feeling just after men have used me and I have come but I know I will go back for more.