They made my husband a cuckold.

Good, I can see that they are in charge of you x
What do you mean "I can see that they are in charge of you"? I need your opinion. Please be brutally honest. Both of them are short and skinny. Patty is like 5ft3 tall and Jodi is like 5ft2. Also they always wear flat shoes or sneakers. Standing next to me they look like midgets. But they are masculine, invasive, predatory and creepy. I am physically stronger than them, but they are not intimidated by me. Why?

It would be interesting if they finally seduce or kidnap you Make you
submit to their will Take you off somewhere Where they can strip you naked
bound you spread eagle to a bed put a gag in your mouth so no one can hear you scream and also
they can't hear your protest either as they break out their toys that they're going to use
You try to break free of your binds but with no luck You're helpless as you feel their familiar unwanted hands touching your body again

Last edited:
Thank you for continuing with your story. I am very curious to see what happened next.
The next day chairperson Jodi called me 10 pm. I was at my store. She told me that she decided to sign all my attendance sheets.
I just wanted her to sign my attendance sheets, so i got in my car and i rushed there at the bed and breakfast. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat over my shoulders, a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, garter belt nylon's and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on.

I entered in the living room. Small weirdo pale chairperson woman Jodi was there sitting on the couch. I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. Chairperson Jodi got up and said

"Stella lets go upstairs." as she grabbed my left hand with her right hand interlocked her fingers with mine and dragged me up the stairs. We walked into first room. It was very cold. Chairperson Jodi turned the small space heater on.
She closed and locked the door then came over and stood there in front of me, just watching me for a minute. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore and looked down at her questioningly.

Taking my hand, she pulled me close, her hands rubbing up and down my back, one sliding down to give my ass a squeeze. Closing my eyes I whispered, "Jodi why don't you sign my attendance sheets? I don't think..."

She just silently hugged me. Her arms wrapped around my waist and she pressed her ugly pale face against my breasts. Then she started rubbing me all over my body.

Her small hands roamed my body, cupping my breasts, following the outline of my garters down my legs.

Small pale chairperson Jodi then nearly ripped my blouse from the waist of my skirt and started to unbutton it. She struggled to undress me.

When my skirt hit the floor, Jodi stopped going further. She was breathing hard. Then she took off all of her clothes. She was standing in front of me naked. Her breasts were small and wrinkled. Her skin was awful. Her vagina was hairy.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Small pale chairperson Jodi reached up and pulled out the band holding my hair. It fell around my shoulders in soft waves. She ran her small fingers through the silkiness to fluff it up a bit. Her fingers traced down my neck and followed my bra straps to the cups. She removed my bra.

She stood staring at my breasts. Jodi smiled creepily and her fingers continued their way down my body. My stomach quivered in response as she crossed down to my panties.

Bending down a little, Jodi slowly slid my panties down my legs, leaving me in only my garters, black stockings and my 5 inch heels black shoes. . Her small hands traced my legs on their way back up my body whispering across the well trimmed patch of hair above my clean shaved pussy lips, making my knees so weak. I couldn't stop the little whimpering noises escaping from me as I waited for her next move.

"Beautiful," she whispered, her mouth dipping into the valley of my breasts. I gasped as she tongued across my breast to lick at my nipple. Then she pushed me on the bed. Then this small creepy chairperson Jodi laid on me,

Her small fingers dived into my pussy causing me to nearly scream. One expert flick of her thumb was all it took to send my first orgasm ripping through me. Her thin ugly lips closed over mine, her tongue roaming frantically in my mouth as I writhed against her.
Her’ mouth was so dry, her breath was so horrible.
I wrapped my legs around her waist, I ground my pussy against her hand, still buried inside me.

"Fuck! Stella you are so soft. You are such a massive woman" Jodi exclaimed. Her mouth latched onto my nipple, sucking hard as her body curved into me.

Small creepy old pale chairperson Jodi made her right hand just a little more narrow and pushed deeply into me. I was so wet from all the squirting that she slid right in. I started moaning as an intense orgasm hit me. Her entire hand was buried in my pussy. I started to tighten around her, my pleasure starting to turn to pain, and i started to gasp. Jodi slowly eased out of me, leaning forward to kiss me with her thin ugly lips.

. "Let's do it Stella!" she said, enthusiastically. Jodi pressed our pussies together and began to fuck me hard. Our pussies were both squirting now, all over each other. It was one of the most incredible things I've ever felt. So fucking wet! Back and forth we went. Each time she came, I would feel her squirt right on my cunt, and it would trigger me to have another orgasm.

Jodi lifted up my face, kissing me. She bit my neck as she fucked me, pussy to pussy. Then, she dug her teeth into my shoulder as a particularly strong orgasm washed over her. She stared deep into my eyes. My mouth started dropping open, my head tilting back. Jodi could see the orgasm overtaking me just by looking into my face. "I don't need a lot of women." she said afterwards. "You are such a woman Stella.You are my woman." She slowed things down for a few minutes,, slowly building her energy.

She started getting rougher. "Do you trust me Stella?" she asked.

"I do." i said. She pulled my hair. She fucked me hard, grinding her pussy into mine. Our cum-soaked clits were rubbing one another.
Jodi began to slow things down to a more sensual pace, softly grinding our pussies together, kissing me on my forehead, my cheek, and my lips. She kissed her way down my torso, past my belly button, working her way to the inside of my thigh, gently licking. She teased me a little, kissing all around my pussy until i was writhing around. She looked at me hungrily and then she wrapped her ugly thin lips around my swollen clit and plunged a finger into my pussy. She bit the inside of my thighs, bringing me to orgasm again and again.

We had been fucking for over an hour, both of us cumming repeatedly the entire time. We must have had at least 20 orgasms between the two of us, probably more. It was impossible to count.

Small creepy old pale chairperson Jodi laughed and began gathering clothes.

She gave me a quick kiss before jerking on her pants and shrugging into shirt. Jodi slid a hand over my black stocking and played with the garter while planting a slow kiss on me. She pulled back and smiled at me again before quietly leaving the room. I just laid there for the next 20 minutes or so. I was totally confused. Finally i got up. I went to the bathroom. I had to squat to ******** because I didn't want to sit on that toilet seat. I cleaned myself up. I put my clothes on. I fixed myself up. I went downstairs.. Short skinny pale chairperson Jodi was there standing in the middle of the living room.

Then, small pale chairperson Jodi walked up to me and started lightly and slowly rubbing my breasts with both hands.

I looked down at Jodi who was squeezing both of my boobs and said, "Just sign my attendance sheets. Please."

Jodi gave both tits one hard squeeze and said, "Oh lets do that another time Stella. I need you. You are so stylish. You are so polished and shiny. I want to fuck you again and again and again "

"Please. I need my attendance sheets signed. Please. " i replied.

Then all of a sudden this elderly couple walked into the living room from the outside. They saw small skinny pale Jodi squeezing my breasts with her both hands. They were shocked. Jodi gave both my tits one last squeeze and went to the elderly couple. She kinda whispered something to them, then walked them to the stairs. They walked up the stairs, Jodi said to me “Stella you should go now. I have work to do. ” and went up the stairs. I walked over to the coat hanger,i put my coat over my shoulders, and i walked outside. I started walking fast to get into my car. I rushed back to my store. I was feeling totally used.

TO BE CONTINUED

Reactions: Italian Man
The next day chairperson Jodi called me 10 pm. I was at my store. She told me that she decided to sign all my attendance sheets.
I just wanted her to sign my attendance sheets, so i got in my car and i rushed there at the bed and breakfast. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat over my shoulders, a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, garter belt nylon's and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on.

I entered in the living room. Small weirdo pale chairperson woman Jodi was there sitting on the couch. I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. Chairperson Jodi got up and said

"Stella lets go upstairs." as she grabbed my left hand with her right hand interlocked her fingers with mine and dragged me up the stairs. We walked into first room. It was very cold. Chairperson Jodi turned the small space heater on.
She closed and locked the door then came over and stood there in front of me, just watching me for a minute. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore and looked down at her questioningly.

Taking my hand, she pulled me close, her hands rubbing up and down my back, one sliding down to give my ass a squeeze. Closing my eyes I whispered, "Jodi why don't you sign my attendance sheets? I don't think..."

She just silently hugged me. Her arms wrapped around my waist and she pressed her ugly pale face against my breasts. Then she started rubbing me all over my body.

Her small hands roamed my body, cupping my breasts, following the outline of my garters down my legs.

Small pale chairperson Jodi then nearly ripped my blouse from the waist of my skirt and started to unbutton it. She struggled to undress me.

When my skirt hit the floor, Jodi stopped going further. She was breathing hard. Then she took off all of her clothes. She was standing in front of me naked. Her breasts were small and wrinkled. Her skin was awful. Her vagina was hairy.
I don't think it was a good show when she got naked

I don't think it was a good show when she got naked
This woman Jodi is short, skinny,pale,wrinkled and ugly. But this woman chair person is respected and well liked in the AA community on a regional level. She had power over me. She could muck things up for me with my probation officer. I had a hard time saying no to these two ugly repulsive women chair person Jodi and Menominee Patty . I didn't speak up. I wish I did, but I was too much of a wuss. These weird short skinny old ugly women took advantage of me. They fucked me multiple times. I wish I had the strength and courage to not be a doormat. I accept total blame for it though. My fault for not saying no. I let these two women walk all over me. I hate this because I feel like I am an easy target. These two weird small ugly women were dominating me and fucking me. I feel like the most spineless person. I don't even feel angry at these two women for what they did to me, which I don't understand. But i discovered my submissive side. And i enjoyed being fucked, fingered and licked by them. Why? I am not a lesbian. Jodi and Patty are hideous to me.