They Need To Be Used Hard

trainerTed

Male
Jun 1, 2021
Too many men today have abdicated their role of controlling their wives or girlfriends. If they think they are in control, then they have a guy by the balls, figuratively and maybe literally. You have to use them hard and use them often. No romantic stuff, just hard sexual use.

I meet this slut in the park. Her husband and kids have no idea, nor do the people at the elementary school where she teaches. They all think she is nice and respectable. But she needs to be used hard. She doesn't suck me -- I fuck her mouth. There is a major difference, namely who his in control.

This 60-something granny lives in my neighborhood and comes by to see me when her husband is having coffee with his male friends or some such activity. She used to gag real bad when I pushed too hard and too far in but now she take sit like a pro. I can feel her chin touching my balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, keep posting these. I can attest to the need to be used hard
The need is there in all women, even though some try to deny it or hide it. When handled in the right way, the need comes to the surface.

I had to leave unexpectedly and only have a few minutes now, not enough time to post more. I will try to continue and or expand the thread tomorrow.

Too many men today have abdicated their role of controlling their wives or girlfriends. If they think they are in control, then they have a guy by the balls, figuratively and maybe literally. You have to use them hard and use them often. No romantic stuff, just hard sexual use.

I meet this slut in the park. Her husband and kids have no idea, nor do the people at the elementary school where she teaches. They all think she is nice and respectable. But she needs to be used hard. She doesn't suck me -- I fuck her mouth. There is a major difference, namely who his in control.
View attachment 544718

This 60-something granny lives in my neighborhood and comes by to see me when her husband is having coffee with his male friends or some such activity. She used to gag real bad when I pushed too hard and too far in but now she take sit like a pro. I can feel her chin touching my balls.

View attachment 544720
thats what i like to do

View attachment 544718

View attachment 544720
I would like to see you push my wife's head down on your cock and make her chin touch your balls

I know I should be appalled by that attitude but in truth I have to admit I've always got off on the guy(s) taking charge and using me. I love an assertive man who knows what he wants and tells me what to do xx
Nature programmed you to respond that way. American culture has tried to deny that aspect of being a woman, but it still exists under the surface of education, refinement, etc.

Reactions: Ja67 and EgyBull
Nature programmed you to respond that way. American culture has tried to deny that aspect of being a woman, but it still exists under the surface of education, refinement, etc.
Sure .. and it is not just in america .. it is all world wide .. women tried to deny their true nature .. they love being used and treated sexually to plant the alpha seed deep their pussies .. but we bulls expose thif fake shell and reatch to their deep sole .. many hot wife who are doctors or big excutives and try to seem strong in life .. take off this mask and their slutness appear under my dick ..

Sure .. and it is not just in america .. it is all world wide .. women tried to deny their true nature .. they love being used and treated sexually to plant the alpha seed deep their pussies .. but we bulls expose thif fake shell and reatch to their deep sole .. many hot wife who are doctors or big excutives and try to seem strong in life .. take off this mask and their slutness appear under my dick ..
Thanks for adding that comment. I suspected that it was true worldwide but my only experience is in the U.S.

The second part of your post brings up a good point. The more responsible a woman's position, the more she needs to be treated like a slut in private. Doctors, attorneys, business executives, teachers, ... the list could go on and on of professions that put a lot of stress on woman, resulting in their need for release by being treated as sluts away from the job.

Sometimes I like to share a slut with a friend or two. Below you see a park slut servicing two of my friends. Lighting in the vehicle wasn't too good in one picture, but that did not affect the activity at all.
View attachment 545192
View attachment 545193
Good service .. make a wife satisfied and a husban happy and proud that his wife still turn bulls on ..
Once i was fucking this hotwife . I was in her pussy while pushing a dildo in her ass .. she said that it would be more sexy if there is another dick in her ass .. so i called one of my friends and we used her for hours .. we destroied her .. she went back to her husband soaoked and dripping of our cum .. she did aske for that again but it was a hell experince for her

Good service .. make a wife satisfied and a husban happy and proud that his wife still turn bulls on ..
Once i was fucking this hotwife . I was in her pussy while pushing a dildo in her ass .. she said that it would be more sexy if there is another dick in her ass .. so i called one of my friends and we used her for hours .. we destroied her .. she went back to her husband soaoked and dripping of our cum .. she did aske for that again but it was a hell experince for her
It's a great experience for all involved. A woman can handle more than one man at a time, and the experience is more intense when she does. I often invite a friend or two to share one slut or another. Spitroasting and DPing are frequent activities as we push the envelope and take women to new heights of sexual feelings. If the husband is not there to watch, I'm like you, sending her home with full evidence of her usage.