They Need To Be Used Hard

It’s weird as over the years I’ve got mine to now loving me playing with her asshole. She evens shaves it so it’s perfectly smooth
A lot of women are initially reluctant about anal use because of the way they were raised. Parents often teach that the ass is dirty, taboo, etc. Once a woman gets past that, she finds that it is a very erotic part of her body. It's good for you to use hers.

A lot of women are initially reluctant about anal use because of the way they were raised. Parents often teach that the ass is dirty, taboo, etc. Once a woman gets past that, she finds that it is a very erotic part of her body. It's good for you to use hers.
That’s what I think, when we first got together we were doing all sorts. Used to put cut up pieces of mango in her pussy and then eat it out of her. The taste was unreal and made her feel proper slutty

That’s what I think, when we first got together we were doing all sorts. Used to put cut up pieces of mango in her pussy and then eat it out of her. The taste was unreal and made her feel proper slutty
People often get away from doing things that they once enjoyed. It's time for you and her to go back to some of the activities you did.

Reactions: EgyBull and owlcuck
College Pussy

Most of my posts thus far have dealt with older women, but I also enjoy college pussy, and I'm fortunate to live where there are three universities, one private, one historically black, and one more typical public university. Opportunities for picking up college age girls are endless. Most people think of bars, which are a good source, but I also find good female flesh at on-campus public events, such as concerts, plays, and openings of art exhibits. Flattered by the attention of an older man and intrigued by the promise of "something special" later in the evening, many girls have no problem accompanying me off-campus. They like to think that they are mature and can handle themselves. I give them better sex than they get from most college boys, and I train them in how to be a better sex partner.

College Pussy

Most of my posts thus far have dealt with older women, but I also enjoy college pussy, and I'm fortunate to live where there are three universities, one private, one historically black, and one more typical public university. Opportunities for picking up college age girls are endless. Most people think of bars, which are a good source, but I also find good female flesh at on-campus public events, such as concerts, plays, and openings of art exhibits. Flattered by the attention of an older man and intrigued by the promise of "something special" later in the evening, many girls have no problem accompanying me off-campus. They like to think that they are mature and can handle themselves. I give them better sex than they get from most college boys, and I train them in how to be a better sex partner.
Go on....