They Need To Be Used Hard

Go on....
Most of them are used to inexperienced boys in high school and college. Generally those boys let the girl control them. The girls are used to being cockteases. Most have not had a real man to enhance their sexual training. Of course a few have done it with daddy or a teacher, or some other man, but most need to be trained to be real women.

Reactions: EgyBull
Most of them are used to inexperienced boys in high school and college. Generally those boys let the girl control them. The girls are used to being cockteases. Most have not had a real man to enhance their sexual training. Of course a few have done it with daddy or a teacher, or some other man, but most need to be trained to be real women.
Are they shocked when you cum on their face? I used to find younger girls get shocked by that

Are they shocked when you cum on their face? I used to find younger girls get shocked by that
Yes, most of them are shocked the first time, so I hold her head and ensure that every drop falls somewhere on the face. If they bitch too much I smear it with my hand.

College girls have so much to learn about being there for us to use and enjoy, not vice-versa.

Yes, most of them are shocked the first time, so I hold her head and ensure that every drop falls somewhere on the face. If they bitch too much I smear it with my hand.

College girls have so much to learn about being there for us to use and enjoy, not vice-versa.
Haha love it!!! Nothing better than covering a pretty girl’s face in your cum, ultimate mark of territory

It's a great experience for all involved. A woman can handle more than one man at a time, and the experience is more intense when she does. I often invite a friend or two to share one slut or another. Spitroasting and DPing are frequent activities as we push the envelope and take women to new heights of sexual feelings. If the husband is not there to watch, I'm like you, sending her home with full evidence of her usage.
women are made for more then one cock at a time been telling my wife for years she can handle two or three easily.

Reactions: btweets and EgyBull
Thanks for adding that comment. I suspected that it was true worldwide but my only experience is in the U.S.

The second part of your post brings up a good point. The more responsible a woman's position, the more she needs to be treated like a slut in private. Doctors, attorneys, business executives, teachers, ... the list could go on and on of professions that put a lot of stress on woman, resulting in their need for release by being treated as sluts away from the job.
U.K. here but what you say is very true in my experience. I'm retired now but I was a very successful professional woman and when I retired was in a very senior position. It was stressful always being in charge and having to be at the top of my game and sex has definitely been a release for me. I guess other people (men and women) find an outlet in other ways - some drink too much for example. But for me, submitting sexually and being used has been very liberating - whether that's been playing with a regular bull or one off encounters with guys I let pick me up in pubs or hotels. Conferences were also a great place to meet men for casual sex xx

U.K. here but what you say is very true in my experience. I'm retired now but I was a very successful professional woman and when I retired was in a very senior position. It was stressful always being in charge and having to be at the top of my game and sex has definitely been a release for me. I guess other people (men and women) find an outlet in other ways - some drink too much for example. But for me, submitting sexually and being used has been very liberating - whether that's been playing with a regular bull or one off encounters with guys I let pick me up in pubs or hotels. Conferences were also a great place to meet men for casual sex xx
That comment is so accurate in terms of how it applies to countless numbers of women.

Beginning in the latter half of the 20th century, women found opportunities for advancement in business, medicine, law, and many other fields. No longer limited in roles, they gradually "broke through glass ceilings" to move into management, from the department level all the way to, in some cases, CEO. The down side of that change was increased stress, as Lynn pointed out so well. For our gender, the best release for that stress is sexual activity.

If we could look into the private lives of most of these women, we would see activities that would make many online sex videos seem mild: submission, rough sex, BDSM, and similar activities, Some women give themselves to men, some give themselves to women, and some to both. A night or a weekend of submissive service recharges the woman for dealing with responsibilities at home and at work. As Lynn pointed out, business conferences offer good opportunities for women to gain temporary release.

Too many men today have abdicated their role of controlling their wives or girlfriends. If they think they are in control, then they have a guy by the balls, figuratively and maybe literally. You have to use them hard and use them often. No romantic stuff, just hard sexual use.

I meet this slut in the park. Her husband and kids have no idea, nor do the people at the elementary school where she teaches. They all think she is nice and respectable. But she needs to be used hard. She doesn't suck me -- I fuck her mouth. There is a major difference, namely who his in control.
View attachment 544718

This 60-something granny lives in my neighborhood and comes by to see me when her husband is having coffee with his male friends or some such activity. She used to gag real bad when I pushed too hard and too far in but now she take sit like a pro. I can feel her chin touching my balls.

View attachment 544720

Attachments

• CDDB15DE-0261-4EB7-BE6C-15BFAD13586B.jpeg
    CDDB15DE-0261-4EB7-BE6C-15BFAD13586B.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
That comment is so accurate in terms of how it applies to countless numbers of women.

Beginning in the latter half of the 20th century, women found opportunities for advancement in business, medicine, law, and many other fields. No longer limited in roles, they gradually "broke through glass ceilings" to move into management, from the department level all the way to, in some cases, CEO. The down side of that change was increased stress, as Lynn pointed out so well. For our gender, the best release for that stress is sexual activity.

If we could look into the private lives of most of these women, we would see activities that would make many online sex videos seem mild: submission, rough sex, BDSM, and similar activities, Some women give themselves to men, some give themselves to women, and some to both. A night or a weekend of submissive service recharges the woman for dealing with responsibilities at home and at work. As Lynn pointed out, business conferences offer good opportunities for women to gain temporary release.
That is very insightful. I've always been very promiscuous and sex has always been a way of me dealing with stress I now realise. From dealing with a very strict home life when I was younger, right through to my working life. However, what I hadn't really thought about and which now makes sense is how the sex changed over time. I just thought of it as a natural progression but now I can see that the more senior I became and the more responsibility I took on in my career, the more submissive I became sexually and the more I wanted guys not just to fuck me but to use me as they wanted xx

It's a great experience for all involved. A woman can handle more than one man at a time, and the experience is more intense when she does. I often invite a friend or two to share one slut or another. Spitroasting and DPing are frequent activities as we push the envelope and take women to new heights of sexual feelings. If the husband is not there to watch, I'm like you, sending her home with full evidence of her usage.
You’re a good and thoughtful guy , keep up the good work 😜

That is very insightful. I've always been very promiscuous and sex has always been a way of me dealing with stress I now realise. From dealing with a very strict home life when I was younger, right through to my working life. However, what I hadn't really thought about and which now makes sense is how the sex changed over time. I just thought of it as a natural progression but now I can see that the more senior I became and the more responsibility I took on in my career, the more submissive I became sexually and the more I wanted guys not just to fuck me but to use me as they wanted xx
You sound like a true lovemaking machine. 😍

Just shows you what can be accomplished with a little bit of effort. You doing good , you’re blessed with a unselfish lookout to life ,keep it up

She is that. A lot of people don't realized the sexual potential of older women. They sort of writ off older women, preferring to focus on younger, prettier, more shapely females. In reality, Older women have a lot of what I call "latent lust" -- desire that has built up over the years from not being used hard sexually. The 66-year-old woman in my photos is a good example.

Lynne and her husband live near me and when I met them she was a real bitch, bossing him around. One day she was more offensive than usual and I told him (in her presence) "Somebody needs to tame your bitch." Of course she took offense and when she got in my face I slapped her. That caught her off guard and I soon had a handful of her hair and the other hand on one of her fat nipples. Her bluster turned to whimpering and I used her right there in the den of their house. He was (and is) fully supportive and now I use her regularly.
You Go Man!! Love it!!