They Need To Be Used Hard

Seems like it would also be natural for women to want to be gangbanged and bred. That way she is going to get pregnant with the best most healthy sperm from a group of me. I fantasize about breeding my wife with other smart healthy attractive men. I imagine a wife wanted to be comfortably held in position to where she is forced with her concent to be filled with the seed of a group of men. I've read that a lot of women fantasize about gangbangs. I still have not been able to get my wife to admit it however when I asked her to fantasize with me and tell me slutty stories and she saw how turned on I got, I noticed she got extremely wet and when she fucked me she could cum much quicker. But she tells me that she just tells me those stories to turn me on and that she isn't into the idea of being with other men. I find it hard to believe she doesn't get off on being with me and at least another guy of her choice at the same time. She only told me dirty slutty stories for about a couple of months and then stopped for some reason. I didn't want to push it, but man I wish she would fantasize with me again.
I would bet nearly all women fantasize about being taken and fucked senseless by a group of able bodied men. Case in point, a few years back I hooked up with this female doctor(~30 years old). After a night of fucking we got to talking about fantasies etc and she said one of her biggest ones was to be apart of some warlords harem - game of thrones style. Imagine that, a strong, successful female wanting to sit around and be a fuck toy for some ruthless psychopath and his generals. I'm willing to bet that many of your wives share the same fantasy.

It's the natural order....

I would bet nearly all women fantasize about being taken and fucked senseless by a group of able bodied men. Case in point, a few years back I hooked up with this female doctor(~30 years old). After a night of fucking we got to talking about fantasies etc and she said one of her biggest ones was to be apart of some warlords harem - game of thrones style. Imagine that, a strong, successful female wanting to sit around and be a fuck toy for some ruthless psychopath and his generals. I'm willing to bet that many of your wives share the same fantasy.

It's the natural order....
Well I'm not sure about the psychopath and his generals lol. But used as a fucktoy by a group of horny guys - yes definitely get wet at the thought of that xx

I am not ashamed of what I do, of how I offer my body and to whom I offer myself. I can't say I'm sorry that I discovered the pleasure of sexual perversions quite early, I'm not sorry that I've reached the age of 50 and I can still really live to the fullest, without taboos, without prejudice or false modesty, to unleash me without restrictions and shame. I chose this lifestyle not only out of the desire to experiment, but to try to bring a new breath into my life, with the thought that maybe this way I will taste everything that is forbidden, without having to hide when life gets in the way of a real man, who makes me lose myself completely in his arms. And look, I'm a woman who knows what multiple orgasms are like, who likes perverted sex and made a passion out of it, who tasted all the pleasures of life, pleasures I didn't even think existed. Moreover, I have come, it is true, for some men, to be their fucktoy ... and to like it. I came to give myself completely and passionately, knowing that if I offer everything and accept everything, I will receive everything. And so it was. I am very addicted to a certain kind of men, I ended up not refusing anything my sex partners wanted. Sometimes I felt trampled on and I felt guilty, both towards my husband and my image in the mirror. I had the battle with my thoughts and I still have it sometimes, but I always decided to go on the path of the incredible pleasure lived and offered. I always lived something new. I saw that there is no monotony, boredom. I knew how to feel like a woman, with all that means, with good ... and sometimes ... less good. I always felt and still feel that crazy desire to offer, but also to take my pleasure. There are many moments of selfishness in such a situation, I am aware, but I stopped weighing them. Perhaps the most important thing was that I took out of myself something that I knew for sure existed, I revealed ... the erotic woman, the slut woman, the perverted woman who came to do everything for men who give her a lot of pleasure and shocking orgasms. So much satisfaction, such unique feelings as I have never known! I've had the chance to find out so far what it means to have cascades of orgasms, not to be able to walk after uninterrupted hours of sex. I knew what it meant to surrender to one or more sexually crazy men after you. These are the reasons that, together, made me become the woman I am today. In my relationship with other men, I have become a depraved and I like it the most. Maybe because most men offer me sexual satisfaction according to my expectations in most experiences with them.
What an open, intelligent, clear thinking woman you are. Making full use of your body and mind. I would give all I own to be with a woman like you.

Too many men today have abdicated their role of controlling their wives or girlfriends. If they think they are in control, then they have a guy by the balls, figuratively and maybe literally. You have to use them hard and use them often. No romantic stuff, just hard sexual use.

I meet this slut in the park. Her husband and kids have no idea, nor do the people at the elementary school where she teaches. They all think she is nice and respectable. But she needs to be used hard. She doesn't suck me -- I fuck her mouth. There is a major difference, namely who his in control.
View attachment 544718

This 60-something granny lives in my neighborhood and comes by to see me when her husband is having coffee with his male friends or some such activity. She used to gag real bad when I pushed too hard and too far in but now she take sit like a pro. I can feel her chin touching my balls.

View attachment 544720
Spoken just like some old guy who hasn't had a hard-on in years and spends his days jerking off his soft cock to pics of hot women like he's never had and never will have the opportunity to be with. Loudmouth joining a site like this, bragging about your imagined prowess and then bailing out. You don't "train" anybody's wife to do anything except for that training a hotwife needs to be able to say "no" after you can't get it up and have no idea what you're doing with a woman's body. You're no "bull" and you probably aren't even man enough to be a "real" cuck.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
Reactions: WNY3somecple
I agree.
It took me about 10 years to find that out and fuck my wife real hard. When I started she seemed to be mad and asked me what i am doing. 10 minutes later she was screaming for more like a real slut.
All women want to submit - it just has to be to the right man. They key to great sex is just to take charge and use them as your personal fuck toy....they will love you for it.

All women want to submit - it just has to be to the right man. They key to great sex is just to take charge and use them as your personal fuck toy....they will love you for it.
Well I think that's a massive oversimplification. Not all women like to be used like that and others don't like to be used like that all the time.
I have casual sex with guys quite often and sometimes I like the guy to take charge and other times I like to seduce the guy and be in charge throughout our time together.
Even with my husband sometimes he's very dominant with me and sometimes we reverse the roles.
But it is true that I do have a very submissive side that comes out when I'm playing with a regular bull, then I am very much his personal fuck toy to use as he likes and I do have a deep need to be used in this way.
So what you say is partly true but perhaps not for all women all the time. It might be true in your experience but that might be due to the type of women you are attracted to or who are attracted to you. But I think there are equally some women on here who very much like to be in the driving seat.
As with most things in life, I think this is very much a case of horses for courses.
Lynn xx

I think anytime we try to say "all" of any group we are treading on thin ice. As I have said with my wife a lot really depends on her mood, sometimes she wants to be made love to, sometimes just some good sex and yeah sometimes she wants to be fucked. Then there are times she just wants to suck a cock.

We have actually put a stop to proceedings when someone tried to push things too hard when she was either not in the mood for that or not ready for it.

I think anytime we try to say "all" of any group we are treading on thin ice. As I have said with my wife a lot really depends on her mood, sometimes she wants to be made love to, sometimes just some good sex and yeah sometimes she wants to be fucked. Then there are times she just wants to suck a cock.

We have actually put a stop to proceedings when someone tried to push things too hard when she was either not in the mood for that or not ready for it.
A couple of months ago I had a guy with a huge cock who kept trying to hurt me. Now I can take a big of a cock as long as I can do it my way and make it work. It does work in most positions. This guy was INTENTIONALLY trying to hurt me. Finally I told him to "get the fuck off me", got up, got dressed and left. He wanted me to stick around and "talk" about it. No way. Guys like that are useless to me.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
A couple of months ago I had a guy with a huge cock who kept trying to hurt me. Now I can take as big of a cock as I've had so far (12 inch BBC) as long as I can do it my way and make it work. It does work in most positions. This guy was INTENTIONALLY trying to hurt me. Finally I told him to "get the fuck off me", got up, got dressed and left. He wanted me to stick around and "talk" about it. No way. Guys like that are useless to me.

Mrs Hotwife
Unfortunately guys with big dicks can be jerks just like any guy with the added 'bonus' that they think they are doing you a favour just because they are hung.
And then there are the just downright creepy guys who get off on causing pain just for the sake of it. Fortunately I've not come across many like that but there have been a few who I've turned down just because I've just had a feeling about them. Nothing I could put into words but just something not right!