They Need To Be Used Hard

Sure .. and it is not just in america .. it is all world wide .. women tried to deny their true nature .. they love being used and treated sexually to plant the alpha seed deep their pussies .. but we bulls expose thif fake shell and reatch to their deep sole .. many hot wife who are doctors or big excutives and try to seem strong in life .. take off this mask and their slutness appear under my dick ..
My wife as well - a strong manager who always want to control. But in the right moment she enjoy her submissive side . unfortunately i am not a dom

Just my tits swinging like they were with the clamps on hurt like hell. I can't imagine how the pain would be with weights.
I love watching tits swinging when a woman is getting fucked hard. Especially, when her nipples are clamped. Another option would be to clamp your clit and connect to the tit clamps. Every time those beautiful tits swing the clit clamp is pulled tight.

All I can imagine is the pain. But if that bull wants it I'll have to let him.
My hotwife has pieced nipples she loves nipple play shecdoes sonetimes put weights on them. HER FUCKMDATES love when she in cowgirl postion riding his cock while he is pullling and olayingbwith her rings plus the weights swinging when she boucing in his cock

I’ve picked my wife up over my head and slammed her up against the wall while she was wearing a short skirt and ate her pussy for 30 minutes like that. Gd talk about her cum all over my face. And then I threw her down on the bed and ripped her shirt completely off (it was trash after that) and held her down by her throat and pushed all 7 and a half fat inches in her and pounded her hard for another 15-20 minutes straight until I came inside of her. There’s times where I pull her to the edge of the bed and make her hang her head off upside down and shove my cock down her throat. Don’t get me started on me bending her little ass over. I go wild in doggy style. Especially since I can see how much I fill her little tight pussy up.