thick or thin?

Must make you feel good that you are able to pleasure men in ways that the pretty girls can’t.
I wouldn’t be surprised if you‘ve had some of the pretty girls dads

You have to be good, first load down your throat. Second load in your ass. You’ve got to get me going that third time if I’m gonna use your cunt
Are you wet before you even get on your knees? Or do you juice up while sucking?

Reactions: Slow2start
So which do you guys like better thin gals or us with more meat on us? Alot of guys like to 'pump the plump' because we have more for them to hold onto. LOL
Honestly, I know this sounds like a line, but...

for me it's almost all her attitude.

Visually, yeah, I love a tiny little butt (that makes my cock look huge)

but if the gal is horny and fun, size just isn't much of a factor.

Some of my best experiences ever were with plus-sized gals who were enthusiastic, open-minded and insatiable... :)

p.s.: I bet you're fun as hell!

Reactions: owlcuck
for me it's almost all her attitude.
^^^^^^ I've read this very thing ……………… and said it myself on various forums …………………… ATTITUDE is the key thing. A fun, WILLING, ENTHUSIASTIC woman is the best it gets. A lady who makes you feel as though there's no place on earth she'd rather be than right there with you making love and having a hot, sexy time with you.

Reactions: compassionatedom
^^^^^^ I've read this very thing ……………… and said it myself on various forums …………………… ATTITUDE is the key thing. A fun, WILLING, ENTHUSIASTIC woman is the best it gets. A lady who makes you feel as though there's no place on earth she'd rather be than right there with you making love and having a hot, sexy time with you.
That is so important! People often don't think of the mind as a sex organ but it plays a vital role. A woman's attitude, her reaction to a man, make a world of difference. Sometimes a woman is who better-looking is left behind in favor of one who obviously wants to please the man.

So which do you guys like better thin gals or us with more meat on us? Alot of guys like to 'pump the plump' because we have more for them to hold onto. LOL
It's the visual. When they raise their ass in the air like a cat in heat it's pretty hot. Can't help but want in! lol
Us size 12,14, 16. "nuff said.

Pete
First it's visual. Like when a female cat raises her ass when she's in heat. When thick women raise their ass and shows her pussy, it drives me crazy! Holding on to a meaty ass while she is moaning is very hot. The best is when they start slamming their ass against you. Let's you know she intends on cumming! The prize for me is her orgasm!

That is so important! People often don't think of the mind as a sex organ but it plays a vital role. A woman's attitude, her reaction to a man, make a world of difference. Sometimes a woman is who better-looking is left behind in favor of one who obviously wants to please the man.
Denise -
You ought to write a book on what you said here!!!!! You understand it. And it's NOT just about the ladies - it's guys too. We ALL want to feel WANTED and not just tolerated or "put up with." So attitude is the key. Showing visible and audible signs that we LOVE what we're doing for each other is HUGELY important!!!

Thanks for posting your thoughts, Denise !!!!! Solid gold, dear !!!!!