thick or thin?

For Smaller guys..Bigger girls don't feel our cocks...So skinny is good...It's simple Math..
So you think thick chicks require big cocks and thin chicks prefer to fuck guys with average cocks, too all my fucks that have average cocks, im sorry not. If i get to please my partner and myself get off i feel the size of a cock is irrelevant its chemistry you dont have that you could be riding and elephant cock but with out that chemistry its just not satisfying.

Reactions: Kogjin and 50shades
I love them thick or slim! I have been with very thick girl but felt her pussy tight and enjoyed it a lot. The issue there was because of my size, we weren't able to do a lot of poses. But this is my problem, not hers, hence why the understanding thick girls need bigger dick.
I have also a different case with a slim girl, I could barely feel anything, needed to pull out and jack off to cum and lick her so she can cum also.
Just my humble opinion, but definitely liked them both!

Reactions: Chardonnay1974
To me it is the attitude that counts. You know it when a lady is comfortable in her skin, with her body and with her sexuality. It doesn't matter whether she is thick or thin. If you have those ingredients, things are going to be fun! The one thing I do not like is unclean women or women who use a lot of perfume or smelly stuff. I like the natural odor of a lady.
Sure, I have personal preferences, but that is for a different type of relationship.

would love to have her gorgeous breast on my chest

Attachments

• Resized_20201224_063359 (1).jpeg
    Resized_20201224_063359 (1).jpeg
    238.6 KB · Views: 17
So which do you guys like better thin gals or us with more meat on us? Alot of guys like to 'pump the plump' because we have more for them to hold onto. LOL
Well dear I am 59 and I have always been open and nonjudgmental to ALL types of men/women as a bi men. And I do have to honestly say that thicker men/women seem to click in a more hard core sexual way in bed than those with what they call a perfect body. They are too fucking worried about their beauty instead of the quality of the fuck. I also can prove this to be very true and that seems that the more rounder a woman gets, the wilder they love to fuck this horse cock. I like it all ways. It’s a much better idea just to fuck like you mean it, not just stand around and worry about physical looks. Without a mental connection, there is nothing in it for me, period....

Attachments

• ErikFuckingKim.mp4
    2.1 MB