This guy was uncircumcised

Pistil

I met a guy on Tinder, an a Italian guy living in Houston, we texted, we hit if off and we decided to go on a date.
we had shared some face and body photos But no more.
a very tall, good body, not overly muscular but defined. It turns out he cycles 10 miles a day. Great legs and a tight butt.
i was pleasantly greeted to a sizable penis but to my surprise he was uncircumcised which to be was something new.
I loved it, so much to play with and I Got him to film me peeling his foreskin back, to lick and kiss that hard shiny knob.
I sent my husband that plus one as he approached me, uncovered himself, nested between my lips and slid wetly into me.
at that point the phone was dropped to one side so all he was treated to was to a long, desperate fuck and latter to a shot of his shrinking cock and my gaping, cum filled pussy.
We are definitely doing this again

I remember my first uncut cock. I seducted a pool boy in DC. He was from Romania here studying for his MBA
He had this huge thick uncut cock, it was so much fun sucking it, playing with his foreskin, loved the way it hid his big cock head. I would pull it down and suck his cock..
Was a lot of fun.

Suz won't turn one down, but doesn't really get turned on by uncut cocks. She says they look like a snake in a turtle neck sweater....lol.

Reactions: EgyBull
I met a guy on Tinder, an a Italian guy living in Houston, we texted, we hit if off and we decided to go on a date.
we had shared some face and body photos But no more.
a very tall, good body, not overly muscular but defined. It turns out he cycles 10 miles a day. Great legs and a tight butt.
i was pleasantly greeted to a sizable penis but to my surprise he was uncircumcised which to be was something new.
I loved it, so much to play with and I Got him to film me peeling his foreskin back, to lick and kiss that hard shiny knob.
I sent my husband that plus one as he approached me, uncovered himself, nested between my lips and slid wetly into me.
at that point the phone was dropped to one side so all he was treated to was to a long, desperate fuck and latter to a shot of his shrinking cock and my gaping, cum filled pussy.
We are definitely doing this again

My wife's or I should say our 1st experience with a threesome was with my best friend who was uncircumcised and I'll never forget what she said when she went to give him a bj her exact words were I've never had one of these before and we all started laughing but it did not take her long to figure it out afterwards she said it felt wonderful inside of her