This just happened

Hi am update
The Wife has texted me to set up a social meeting with her new guy. I will be attending but not with them so they can get to feel each other etc . I will be a few tables away just waiting and watching. After this encounter I have already been given my orders to book a hotel room for us all . Our sexual needs will be met then to be enjoyed and I will finally become a cockold husband and by wife will have a lover . We are happy for this to happen ,scared yes nervous yes but give us a few encounters and there will no stopping her. Yes she has changed and developing into a hot wife any cockold would be proud off . This can happen to any wannabe if you just take is slow with an uncertain wife. If someone told me that my wife is just about to fuck a bull 5 years ago I would have said your crazy but with time honest conversation with each other you can do this. Some wife’s lead it others have to be guided, which way there’s no going back . Telling my wife am bi and she supports me is massive step . Will update you all probably tomorrow night after their date wish her /us luck .
Si & Beth 💋
I really do wish you all the best and hope you have an amazing night xx

Hi am update
The Wife has texted me to set up a social meeting with her new guy. I will be attending but not with them so they can get to feel each other etc . I will be a few tables away just waiting and watching. After this encounter I have already been given my orders to book a hotel room for us all . Our sexual needs will be met then to be enjoyed and I will finally become a cockold husband and by wife will have a lover . We are happy for this to happen ,scared yes nervous yes but give us a few encounters and there will no stopping her. Yes she has changed and developing into a hot wife any cockold would be proud off . This can happen to any wannabe if you just take is slow with an uncertain wife. If someone told me that my wife is just about to fuck a bull 5 years ago I would have said your crazy but with time honest conversation with each other you can do this. Some wife’s lead it others have to be guided, which way there’s no going back . Telling my wife am bi and she supports me is massive step . Will update you all probably tomorrow night after their date wish her /us luck .
Si & Beth 💋
Good luck!

Hi all
At 16:00 hrs uk 🇬🇧 time my sexy wifey will be having a coffee in a little place we know. She told me last night you will be a few tables away.I am going to touch his cock under the table plus kiss him . I my take a sneaky pic of them together . The next meeting she said will be a fuck date. Also she explained that when she has played with his cock she going to let me fuck her when will get back home. Also most of last night she was sex texting him we had a fantastic fuck she kept telling me she wants his cock . She was so wet never felt her wetness like . This is addictive and amazing for us both.our relationship has moved to a higher level. More updates later
Si &Beth 💋

Hi all
The 2nd date went very very well. We entered the coffee house separately as he was there. I sat opposite them with a good view of her hand touching his inner thigh and his cock . He was touching her face hair with his arm around her, they talked for a good happy hour. I had to admit they looked like a nice couple. All this time I was just observing their connection. Smiling from both laughing as well, sitting close. I have to say being apart from the interaction was hard for me. I am not a cockold that wants to send wifey to get fucked then comes home to me I want to be there yes enjoying both of them . But wife has mentioned that this may happen in the future. I will have to overcome my thoughts on that one. We are now sorting dates next week not looking good but the weekend after that is looking good. When I have the date I will book a hotel room. Hopefully lots of pics , so after the meeting I met the wife at home we had a meal and a bottle of wine talking what was said. Lots of reassurance going on etc, we went to bed all I wanted was to hold her close she had other ideas.she was so wet again and played with my cock and balls then she got on top of me and rode me . We fucked and fucked I was vocal and loud telling her pussy is working well on my cock . The Neighbours must have heard our orgasm . This morning she is texting him her work schedule so we can get something sorted. She told me last night that she likes the build up the anticipation,also it’s been agreed that after the first fuck date the conversation will stop between him but a date will be set up then he will build the conversation up for the next fuck date . And now to my biggest turn in is how my wonderful wife has changed very quickly and taken this lifestyle on and she is leading me now . This is all about our marriage and the enjoyment this brings to it , My last thoughts are if a husband truly loves his wife he should never deny her pleasure if am giving it to her on it’s her lover .
Si & Beth 💋

Hi all
The 2nd date went very very well. We entered the coffee house separately as he was there. I sat opposite them with a good view of her hand touching his inner thigh and his cock . He was touching her face hair with his arm around her, they talked for a good happy hour. I had to admit they looked like a nice couple. All this time I was just observing their connection. Smiling from both laughing as well, sitting close. I have to say being apart from the interaction was hard for me. I am not a cockold that wants to send wifey to get fucked then comes home to me I want to be there yes enjoying both of them . But wife has mentioned that this may happen in the future. I will have to overcome my thoughts on that one. We are now sorting dates next week not looking good but the weekend after that is looking good. When I have the date I will book a hotel room. Hopefully lots of pics , so after the meeting I met the wife at home we had a meal and a bottle of wine talking what was said. Lots of reassurance going on etc, we went to bed all I wanted was to hold her close she had other ideas.she was so wet again and played with my cock and balls then she got on top of me and rode me . We fucked and fucked I was vocal and loud telling her pussy is working well on my cock . The Neighbours must have heard our orgasm . This morning she is texting him her work schedule so we can get something sorted. She told me last night that she likes the build up the anticipation,also it’s been agreed that after the first fuck date the conversation will stop between him but a date will be set up then he will build the conversation up for the next fuck date . And now to my biggest turn in is how my wonderful wife has changed very quickly and taken this lifestyle on and she is leading me now . This is all about our marriage and the enjoyment this brings to it , My last thoughts are if a husband truly loves his wife he should never deny her pleasure if am giving it to her on it’s her lover .
Si & Beth 💋
Sounds great so far…best wishes!

Reactions: Justustwomarried
Very nice. Well written. I have both been present while wife has. Been fucked and also been sent out the room only to be greeted back in the bar by them with his spunk oozing down her legs and sitting on a seat and showing me. Your on a great journey. Enjoy it x

Reactions: Justustwomarried
Hi all
Well the room is booked not to far from where we live. It’s on Friday the 13th lucky we are not superstitious . The wife and I will check in there around 16:00 hrs after our work day has finished. Check in shower 🚿 change into her sexy clothes and meet him in the bar for drinks. Maybe a meal . Hopefully lots of flirting between them both. Then off to the room for the main Event 😃 where our marriage we never be the same it will be a cockold marriage. Her bull has said to her after he has pleased her he will fuck me and I will suck him aswell. On lots of times he has said that he can fuck all night and her pussy will be sexy sore in the morning. I hope so .
she has one concern that the receptionist doesn’t see her going to the room with two men so she will go in front of us . She’s be very claim and cool over it all . I think she’s not trying to go over the top about she is going with the flow. But she booked for her nails to be done before the date, 😋 and bought new outfits aswell. I have bought her elegant underwear she is no slut ( yet) for the occasion . Also the bull as has booked a room to. His views on it when we are all completely satisfied he will retire to his room where I must reclaim her by fucking her but if am spent and my cock doesn’t get hard I must use my tongue 👅. He said you guys will need to reconnect time as a couple. So here we go
Si& Beth 💋

Hi all
Just to keep you all updated( it’s a little long) My sexy wife got her nails done yesterday afternoon for our play date next week also we been invited to a neighbours barbecue at the weekend and then to a party after that. ( plan B). This becomes interesting after I tell you some more.
So she was getting her nails done 💅 and she was texting him her new boyfriend and he was texting her like he can’t wait for her hand around his cock with a her new nails. She comes home and tells me about the conversation which instantly got me aroused, she knew this and was happy with my response as I wanted to take her in the kitchen right then. We enjoyed a meal and a glass of wine then went to bed.
straight away we played with each other .Every time she has a conversations with him she is so turned on and her pussy so much wetter as she keeps telling me .
She ordered me to fuck her last night slowly as she could feel my cock and my veins. All she can imagine and telling me about his cock sliding in as he’s got a bigger cock, With bigger veins and his big purple head making her come.
It was a fantastic fuck ,she came first then she let me come wow 🤩 it was the best. We fell asleep straight away after that.
As she was getting ready this morning I’ve noticed that she’s taking more care in her appearance new clothes more make up she is realising how sexy and beautiful she’s is ,we are both enjoying this journey. Her confidence is growing and I’m enjoying what I’m seeing.
plan B . As I’ve mentioned we have moved into a new home with only a few houses in the area but one of them is a bigger house right next to ours and must be about double the price. The guy that lives there drives a Astin Martin. A few weeks ago Beth was outside arranging some flowers when Robert turned up to introduce himself. And one of the first things he tells her that he is divorced and now single. He would like to invite us to a barbecue at this weekend. He pops in a note with his mobile number which she replied to saying that we will be there and would love a ride in his Aston Martin.
I said to her is he your Plan B she said every girl needs a Plan B and smiles at me. She has done some research on him he’s made his money and a lot of it in finance. I’ve told her that I’ll have a conversation with him saying that my wife can be very appreciative in a nice sports car. I am so happy that she is thinking this way . She’s loving attention from all these men and our relationship is so much stronger. So it’s 7 days away when we meet her new boyfriend or bull what ever name we call him we will both enjoy it and him .
Si & Beth 💋

Hi all
So Friday evening we go for a walk in the country side talking about this and that and Saturday evening. As we are walking she says to me what I fuck both the neighbour and her new bull. I looked at her and said our neighbours does know our lifestyle . I know she replied I can see own my own . I do have a concerns it , because I am not around. As she came close to kissed she put her hand on my cock , your head saying no but your cock is saying yes please. It was growing hard . Then Beth took my cock out in the lane and gave it a kiss and a lick 👅 . From not sure about this lifestyle she now wants two extra men to fuck . I went to put my cock back in my pants she no you don’t , you have to walk to the end of the lane with your cock out . It was fantastic to walk with my wife holding her hand in broad day with it out and the air around it . More to come
So & Beth 💋

Hi all
So Saturday arrived and we had a knock at the door , it was Rob our new neighbour Beth went to answer the door and had a conversation with him she close the door and returned to saying he looks a lot younger and is very sexy she wanted to see my reaction. Which was just as encouraging as always, also the BBQ will be starting at 16:00 hrs
We turned up at the BBQ then was a lot of people but Rob did give the wife a guided tour of his house which is big and old . When she returned she came back and gave me a big kiss and winked at me.
We only could stay for a couple of hours as we had pre-arranged to go to another event which was in a micro pub for her sister in law’s 40th birthday party.
As we drove to the pub she asked what do u think about Rob being our plan B .
I said his Single rich and good-looking for his age and you probably want to fuck him without me being there. I knew I had to do with this situation but didn’t realise it could be so soon, she continued I always will come home to you and you can enjoy reclaiming me. I said okay let’s see how it works. So that’s two guys she’s lining up already one on Friday night and she will be popping round Roberts to return a food container which he gave to us with some extra cake on it. I think it was just a excuse so she had to return it . As we continue driving she also said that there will be a guy at this party Who is a pilot and a family friend on her sister-in-law side. She continued he will probably come up and give me a good kiss I said I have and I never seen this person she said I was flirting with him on the two occasions you couldn’t make it to a family get-together.
So at the pub this guy did come to as I was standing next to her . He completely ignored me went up put his arm around her touch the sides of her boob and gave her a big kiss on the cheek close to the lips. Then walked away she looked to me so that was the guy I said do you fancy do him she replied he’s okay for plan C . Later on in the evening he past us as we stood together once again completely ignored me and she put her arm out and touched his chest they smiled at each other then walked away. I’m not into humiliation but I have to admit it was a turn on for me seeing her with another man. Anyway we returned home went to bed and in the morning had fantastic sex, she has at least x3 men in line for her and we are meeting her favourite one on Friday night and sleeping over in a hotel. We are completely happy about this new arrangement and for a Wife that wouldn’t dream of doing this a few years ago she is now leading me and humiliated me in front of other people. She’s changed and changing, as she said to me before you wanted this and now she’s enjoying it. She is loving the attention and she is loving the power that she has over me this is a benefit to a marriage .she is loving her new confidence
this will probably be the last comments until Friday night hopefully if I’m allowed I will be taking a few pics of the event but I can safely say our marriage will be on a different level on Saturday morning . I can’t wait to report back to you explain what happened and putting a few pics on. She has been texting her new bull most the day today with a cheeky smile on a face.
Si & Beth 💋

Hi all
Well it’s that time wife getting dressed so sexy then when she done a ten minute drive to the hotel to meet her bull . I will watch him fuck her most of the night. We are nervous but excited at the same time. Will get her a big class of wine to as soon as possible to relax her . This is it guys years of hoping now it’s here . I am such a lucky husband a cockold husband very soon.
Si& Beth 💋

Hi all
Well it’s that time wife getting dressed so sexy then when she done a ten minute drive to the hotel to meet her bull . I will watch him fuck her most of the night. We are nervous but excited at the same time. Will get her a big class of wine to as soon as possible to relax her . This is it guys years of hoping now it’s here . I am such a lucky husband a cockold husband very soon.
Si& Beth 💋
Let us know how it goes xx

Hi all
Si& Beth 💋
Looking forward to hearing the full story (and seeing the pics?)

hope its the full story and not bits and pieces like some dreamers. Our first time was awkward at first then amazing. you never forget the first time x