This just happened

Its a shame, spoils it. My wife has a "friend" she sees a couple of times a year when hes available. Started 25 years ago when he was single, before internet. was an ad in contact mag. Hes now married with a child and calls my wife his second wife. obviously we met a lot more when he was single and 25 years ago. Hes bigger than me and it hurt first time but she loved it.. Had many experiences with him since. She still gets cards and flowers on her birthdays x

Hi all
I will try and tell you guys how the night went. So we checked into the hotel. Beth was wearing a blue Halterneck dress with no underwear . Something she has never done me . Then was a tension between us as we walked to the restaurant next door to the hotel. I said we don’t have to do this we can stop this and not do this if you have any worries. No she said let’s see how it goes. Anyway we sat at our table ordered a bottle of wine 🍷 waiting from him to arrive.
About 10 minutes in he turned up we welcome him he kissed Beth on the cheek but held her close. We had a wonderful meal and drinks 🍹 lots of small talk about work and jobs .
I paid for the meal, he explains this how it starts .He is going back to his room in the hotel he got one as well. You two he said will go back to your room freshen up and text me your room number. Yes by the cockold Gods his room was next to ours . But by this time the wine had relaxed us both all we wanted was his cock now .
I will tell more later yes I have a few pics to share on the main event
Si & Beth 💋

Hi all
So there’s a knock ✊🏻 on the door I open he walks in . A little more small talk she is sitting on the edge he moves over kissing her . Wow 😮 her first rule that she not into kissing him was gone in the first 30 seconds. He starts to undress her . He looks at me and says get naked now I do what am totally told. As they kiss they look at me standing there naked he looks at my cock and chuckles Beth joins in . Within a few short minutes she is naked kissing him he beckons me over to kiss her pussy as he starts sucking her boobs . I reach to fill his cock as his undresses I could feel it long hard and wow so thick . I stop licking Beth’s pussy and start on licking and sucking his huge balls . I look at my wife she gives me a agreeing smile at me . She never seen me do this before and is not at all concern. I enjoy the experience. I was told to place a condom on him he tell me to go to the front of Beth in a doggie position he started to fuck she sucks my cock . I don’t believe this is happening.He’s big cock is now in her ,her moaning is getting louder and louder after some time she can’t suck me anymore as she can’t control herself and comes . All
I can is sit and enjoy it and Stroke her hair and say encouraging words to her.I begin to kiss her as he takes 🥃 he gets her to thank me in finding him to fuck her. I have to thank him he takes control of us both. No it’s my turn as am kissing Beth he puts his cock in my ass and fucks me all I can do is Moan like a little submissive bitch . Beth holds onto as he fucks me .
more to come .
Si & Beth 💋

Hi all
So for the next three hours we both enjoyed his thick cock. She went into the Reverse cowgirl position and he got her
saying to us what are dirty little fuck slut she was . The sounds from her wet pussy and her moaning was a joy to watch.
At one point I was allowed to fuck her then he put his thick cock in me. My cock went soft and fell out of her pussy as he fucked me. I was order the sit in a chair 🪑 and watch them fuck and fuck . The next thing he wanted was a had to ride him but Beth guided his cock in my arse first. After that I laid next to them as they went at it with her moaning to another amazing climax. As he finished I was allowed to come in my wife but I licked 👅 the hot sweat between her tits . After he left Beth said to me I am a better lover but his a better fuck .I Knew this . The her sounds of her moaning and her wet sloppy sounding pussy told me all I wanted. I reclaimed her later on that night around 03:00 am and again at 07.00 . He texted us in the morning he wanted to fuck her but got a call and had to go . We have arranged another meeting on the 16 of September.

Hi all
So we have a fuck date this Thursday night with her new boyfriend this is one of the messages he sent me about Thursday
Remember to work your hole so my cock fits.

Bring collar and leash.

Bring cage

Bring gag

Beth and I can’t wait for Thursday he’s also saying that I will be completely dominant by him hopefully I get humiliated as well .more to come

Si & Beth 💋

Reactions: anthonytimmermans
Hi all
My morning thoughts a few days before my wife gets fucked by her boyfriend.

Only a broad minded and real loving husband shares his wife to give her the best pleasure of lust and fulfill all her sexual fantasy & desires while low minded strict husband keep his wife in the cage of cultural boundaries keeping her away from real pleasure of lust and enjoyment and always live in miseries. So guys you can give love to your wife but not the lust as it can only be provided by bulls or boyfriend . The more beautiful the wife the real pleasure in watching and enjoying so sharing is caring
Si& Beth 💋

Hi all
Well today is the day she/we enjoy her boyfriend . Woke up early 05:00 AM super horny my cock is so hard thinking about what they will do or he do to me . Later on we are both going to our local adult store to buy a better bigger butt plug a metal one for me . I can’t underline how happy this makes me feel. Knowing my wife of many years will be well fucked later by another man . It’s her moaning when he’s fucking her I enjoy the most because she never moans like that when I enjoy her pussy. Will take a few more pics but when I get caught up in the action pics go out of my thinking.
will report back soon . Happy cockolding to you all because am surely are ,
Si & Beth 💋

Hi all
So after the meal myself and my wife Beth and her new boyfriend retired to the room. He’s ordered her to be fully clothed and I must answer the door naked but with a metal butt plugged in. 😉. When he knocked on the door open the door completely naked he smiled and walked in told me to bend over so he could see the plug I was happy that he approved. He Begin to kiss my wife feeling her boobs and any where he liked. He put a chain around your neck say now he owns her. He took the butt plug out fuck me hard but she enjoyed watching. Then they continue to fuck which was absolutely fantastici I was allowed to suck he’s massive balls as he ducked her At one point he ordered me into the bathroom so I could hear their screams of pleasure. That lasted for about half an hour. I was ordered out she was ordered in the bathroom and fuck my throat and my mouth but seem like ages we continue to fuck most of the night I was amazed that he never came so quickly. Then he said to her get dressed he took her to his room They spent they spent next hour fucking she WhatsApp to me so I could watch her being fucked . she returned to our room with a sore pussy. She allowed me to have a final fuck with her and letting me come which I seem to come for about 30 seconds it was a wonderful climax for me. We fell asleep in each other’s arms we have plans to this again but he wants to take her out on his own and spend a night with her she’s already agreed to this she’s changed so much first she wasn’t going to kiss him there she kisses him all the time then she wasn’t going to play on her own there she’s going to play on her own she’s changed so much I’m so pleased for her
Si & Beth

Hi all
So the wife and I are in our local B&Q store looking at paint. She stands beside me and put’s her hands around back and her left hand 🫲 on my cock . As I look at her she brings her face to my ear and says . I want a new bull, then continues looking at paint. In the car going home I said that I was so turned on about her request. She smiled at me and it’s for both of us honey. So we are now looking for a new man to enjoy us both. Can’t wait to find him .
Si & BETH 💋

Hi all
So the wife and I are in our local B&Q store looking at paint. She stands beside me and put’s her hands around back and her left hand 🫲 on my cock . As I look at her she brings her face to my ear and says . I want a new bull, then continues looking at paint. In the car going home I said that I was so turned on about her request. She smiled at me and it’s for both of us honey. So we are now looking for a new man to enjoy us both. Can’t wait to find him .
Si & BETH 💋
Naughty girl!

Hi all
Si & BETH 💋
Did she fuck the next door neighbor? What about the pilot?

Reactions: Lolothebull