this morning I tried to convince my wife to make me a cuckold and become a hotwife

FanCuckold

Male
Jan 2, 2023
first of all happy new year to all

in the early morning around 5am I started the conversation about my desire to be a cuckold and that my darling wife becomes a hotwife, she asked me why I wanted to become a cuckold, to which I replied that it is because I love her so much that I would like her to have a lot of sexual pleasure other than the ones I give her and that she is so beautiful that I can't keep her just for myself, that other men deserve to see how good she is sexually.

Then she asked me if I had this desire so that I could go fuck somewhere else, I told her that this was not the case and that without her agreement I would not do it and that if she gives me her agreement one day it would not be done behind her back that it will be done with her presence .

She also asked me since when I had this desire, I told her that I had this desire since the beginning that we are together but that I didn't dare to talk to her about it and that I finally talked to her about it a year and a half ago because I want it so much

Attachments

• ma cherie au parc.jpg
    ma cherie au parc.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 640
  • ma cherie damour en lingerie.jpg
    ma cherie damour en lingerie.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 645

in the early morning around 5am I started the conversation about my desire to be a cuckold and that my darling wife becomes a hotwife, she asked me why I wanted to become a cuckold, to which I replied that it is because I love her so much that I would like her to have a lot of sexual pleasure other than the ones I give her and that she is so beautiful that I can't keep her just for myself, that other men deserve to see how good she is sexually.

Then she asked me if I had this desire so that I could go fuck somewhere else, I told her that this was not the case and that without her agreement I would not do it and that if she gives me her agreement one day it would not be done behind her back that it will be done with her presence .

She also asked me since when I had this desire, I told her that I had this desire since the beginning that we are together but that I didn't dare to talk to her about it and that I finally talked to her about it a year and a half ago because I want it so much
She is Verry sexy sir! There is no doubt she would be licked and fucked to the fullest extent! I would def dump so much cum deep inside of her! Happy New Year as well!

Reactions: AndyCee777

Stroking to the skirt with camo no panties I fantasize about !

So fuckin hot and sexy show us more of her please

GF does not use or like the term cuckold.

But she does go out on 'Hot Dates' with guys she meets on girls nite out or who she met elsewhere.

She doesn't wear panties when she goes on a hot date, saying they may get in the way.
She does sometimes wear panties when she returns, to catch the mess her date has put on her clit and leaking from her pussy.

Seems kinda cuck-worthy to me...she really enjoys the cleanup.

GF does not use or like the term cuckold.

But she does go out on 'Hot Dates' with guys she meets on girls nite out or who she met elsewhere.

She doesn't wear panties when she goes on a hot date, saying they may get in the way.
She does sometimes wear panties when she returns, to catch the mess her date has put on her clit and leaking from her pussy.

Seems kinda cuck-worthy to me...she really enjoys the cleanup.
She so fuckin hot and slutty needs to fill up her pussy with huge bbc

no because I would like to fuck her once her lover would have filled her up so that I would pack his sperm in the bottom of her uterus
Youbreally do.need a chasity device my hotwifr puts one in.me a fee dayd before her date. She verbally and visually teases me brford her date .when she comes back.from.getting Fuckedshe will.tell.me about her fuck.date. To.quote her it makes me being LOCKED AND LOADED MORE INTENSE THEN WE WIND UP.HAVING AN.AMAZING RECLAIMING FUCK FEST

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecuck895
Just keep talking to her about it and be cool. It took a while for me but I didn't push it and just dropped a few bread crumbs here and there leading her to it. I think women may think men might get mad and things like that. Be caring and supportive that will go a long way. Maybe bring a dildo or something into the bedroom eat her pussy and use that on her. Use the dildo as simulation of a strange dick and that might move her towards the lifestyle. When we're in a hw drought I bring that out and that gives her motivation. I hate to say train her but that's what it kind of is in reality. She has to want it don't force it.