THREE HOURS!!!

Is masterful to make wife have so many orgasms over an hour that they blend together and become uncountable. Can make it a challenge for her to walk until she rests a while.
The first time this guy fucked my wife (he was a gifted virgin) she said he made her shake, and she could barley make it to the bathroom after he fucked her. She said he just kept going, and going, and just kept fucking her. He fucked her for about a two year period. She once told me that he said that was his pussy. I asked her what did she say. She said she didn't say anything, I told her then it was his pussy you didn't deny it. That made me so damn hard. Instead of her teaching him, he took control and fucked her as he liked. When they would spend the weekend or the time they spent a week together, she said he would wake her up and just fuck her when he wanted to. She also stated he would fuck her until he got tired. I loved him taking control and fucking her like that. I just hate he never fucked her in the ass.

Reactions: elmoK
The first time this guy fucked my wife (he was a gifted virgin) she said he made her shake, and she could barley make it to the bathroom after he fucked her. She said he just kept going, and going, and just kept fucking her. He fucked her for about a two year period. She once told me that he said that was his pussy. I asked her what did she say. She said she didn't say anything, I told her then it was his pussy you didn't deny it. That made me so damn hard. Instead of her teaching him, he took control and fucked her as he liked. When they would spend the weekend or the time they spent a week together, she said he would wake her up and just fuck her when he wanted to. She also stated he would fuck her until he got tired. I loved him taking control and fucking her like that. I just hate he never fucked her in the ass.
Was it his or her choice that he did not fuck her up the ass?

Was it his or her choice that he did not fuck her up the ass?
I think she was afraid because he fucks her so long and hard. She is the only person he has been with and I don't think he knew how to get to that point. She did say that he accidentally poke her ass hole once, but he didn't penetrate her ass. I asked her to let him fuck her in the ass, but she would not do it. I just remembered she use to say she wanted that to be just for me. I wanted him to pound that ass. I wanted to see his cum ooze out of that ass.

I think she was afraid because he fucks her so long and hard. She is the only person he has been with and I don't think he knew how to get to that point. She did say that he accidentally poke her ass hole once, but he didn't penetrate her ass. I asked her to let him fuck her in the ass, but she would not do it. I just remembered she use to say she wanted that to be just for me. I wanted him to pound that ass. I wanted to see his cum ooze out of that ass.
I agree. I love when my wife gets it up her ass. She only gives it to her bulls not me.

That’s why we love this lifestyle.
If he would have stuck his dick in her ass I don't believe she would have been able to stop him. It was his pussy, I wanted it to be his ass as well. I was straddling the fence about her sucking his dick as well, but when she did I was disappointed that he didn't cum in her mouth.

Reactions: elmoK
It is amazing to have that ability, I wish I could do that.
Me too. It's really amazing. He's not a nice person and has a very ugly cock. I've sucked a lot of dick and swallow all the time and I like big loads, I also occasionally do cleanup, but I won't with this guy.

As an aside I came across the attached pic. It isn't HWR, but it pretty close to what it looks like when he's done cumming in her the 1st time. Let me repeat this is NOT my wife.

I need to put down an absorbent pad before they begin. The 1st time we had no idea, he soaked throughout the sheets, the mattress pad and into the mattress.

Another occasion. She was still in too much pain to for anything physical. She told me that she'd just suck him off. I suggested that maybe she should rethink that as he drops huge loads. I set up a plastic sheet over a dining room chair as the pad wasn't large enough. It just wasn't possible for her to be on her knees. So the plan was for her to sit on the chair.

I rarely get the opportunity to sneak pictures. This time I take the towel from the floor that caught what was left of his 2nd load that he filled her with that dripped out. I took the opportunity and took a picture with a coin for size reference. This guy cums a ton.

1548362397916.png

My wife claims she just got fucked for three hours straight. Is that even possible, or is she just trying to turn me on more. So any woman ever been fucked for three hours straight. Any men every went three hours, com on guys no lying. I'm not talking about taking long breaks in between sessions. He would rest for a minute or so and start back fucking. Is that even humanly possible?
It would depend on the situation. For the guy it would have to be the right girl . Guys can’t do that with just ANY girl . There has to be something there . I Could never go beyond 20 minutes until I met my ex fiance . Then it was different. The real love I felt made her the most beautiful and desirable woman on earth to me . Looking in her eyes as we made love ? I could last a long time ! One night we went for an hour and 1/2 and I could have gone longer . Honestly, I was in complete control . I could have held out as long as I wanted . Another time with her I climaxed and never even lost my erection ! Kept right on going till I came again . ( so I know it’s possible). She looked at me after the second time and said “ oh my God ! I didn’t know guys could do that !” I gave her the only answer I had. I told her “ with YOU I can “. So I’d have to say , if it’s the right girl , then yes 👍 it’s possible 😊

Last edited:
My wife claims she just got fucked for three hours straight. Is that even possible, or is she just trying to turn me on more. So any woman ever been fucked for three hours straight. Any men every went three hours, com on guys no lying. I'm not talking about taking long breaks in between sessions. He would rest for a minute or so and start back fucking. Is that even humanly possible?
Yes I've watched wife getting fucked so long and hard for four hours of non stop hard pounding from him taking full advantage of her the things that happened still shocked me I'm not the jealous type but it did upset me manly because she only wanted him and talked to me not often few times only to tell me to look as he was finger fucking her virgin arse with three fingers looking so pleased with herself when they finished her arse cheeks were bright red from the constant slapping as was her pussie worst thing was seeing his cum dripping from the once virgin arse she then said hope you're not upset with me