THREE HOURS!!!

I used to belong to a swingers club in Tucson. We had house parties and this one very nice Mex/ American couple always came, usually just to watch others. They ALWAYS dressed very very nice, he even wore a tie, which for Tucson defiantly is over kill.

During one party, I was fucking my wife and another couple was in bed with us. One of us guys finished, and the other three were just laying, chatting. The make half of the couple asked if he could join us to our surprise and he was welcomed with a double blow job from one if the ladies and his wife, who was still dressed.
In a few minutes he was fucking the lady that i had been fucking and i started fucking my wife. Then his wife stripped down so i started fucking her. They both worked out and had nice bodies, she was kind of short, him average hight at best. She had nice tits and he had a better than average cock.

ok all this being said, he fucked a total of five women, over about 3 1/2 hours before he finally came. Three of the women wanted no more, the one i was fucking took three or four turns with him.

It actually grew crowed, from other couples at the party watching in amazement. I was watching to see if he was going to fuck till he passed out. He would pull out of one pussy, and slip in to another with hardly missing a stroke.

True story

I used to belong to a swingers club in Tucson. We had house parties and this one very nice Mex/ American couple always came, usually just to watch others. They ALWAYS dressed very very nice, he even wore a tie, which for Tucson defiantly is over kill.

During one party, I was fucking my wife and another couple was in bed with us. One of us guys finished, and the other three were just laying, chatting. The make half of the couple asked if he could join us to our surprise and he was welcomed with a double blow job from one if the ladies and his wife, who was still dressed.
In a few minutes he was fucking the lady that i had been fucking and i started fucking my wife. Then his wife stripped down so i started fucking her. They both worked out and had nice bodies, she was kind of short, him average hight at best. She had nice tits and he had a better than average cock.

ok all this being said, he fucked a total of five women, over about 3 1/2 hours before he finally came. Three of the women wanted no more, the one i was fucking took three or four turns with him.

It actually grew crowed, from other couples at the party watching in amazement. I was watching to see if he was going to fuck till he passed out. He would pull out of one pussy, and slip in to another with hardly missing a stroke.

True story
Damn, I honestly don't know if I would want to go that long without cumming, but maybe i would.

Reactions: btweets
My wife claims she just got fucked for three hours straight. Is that even possible, or is she just trying to turn me on more. So any woman ever been fucked for three hours straight. Any men every went three hours, com on guys no lying. I'm not talking about taking long breaks in between sessions. He would rest for a minute or so and start back fucking. Is that even humanly possible?
mine getting fucked a few hours right now actually. MMMMM

• Love
Reactions: Travelinman
My wife claims she just got fucked for three hours straight. Is that even possible, or is she just trying to turn me on more. So any woman ever been fucked for three hours straight. Any men every went three hours, com on guys no lying. I'm not talking about taking long breaks in between sessions. He would rest for a minute or so and start back fucking. Is that even humanly possible?
In my younger days if I managed to find myself a married lover, I enjoyed the sexual activity more than an orgasm. As a result of this I'd keep sexual activity going for as long as possible without cumming. The down side of this is I often suffered blue balls. Another down side of trying to go too long for me was I sometimes became less sensitive which could lead to loss of erection.
I've been swinging and sharing for years and I've yet to see a guy pound away for hours. I've certainly seen woman who could sustain a few hours of fucking without a break, This has always been in a gangbang situation.

In my younger days if I managed to find myself a married lover, I enjoyed the sexual activity more than an orgasm. As a result of this I'd keep sexual activity going for as long as possible without cumming. The down side of this is I often suffered blue balls. Another down side of trying to go too long for me was I sometimes became less sensitive which could lead to loss of erection.
I've been swinging and sharing for years and I've yet to see a guy pound away for hours. I've certainly seen woman who could sustain a few hours of fucking without a break, This has always been in a gangbang situation.
I agree. I’m significantly more likely to go for frequency rather than duration, also providing benefit of creaming many holes

The dude would cum, and his dick would stay hard so he just kept fucking her.
I am so jealous of guys who can do that. My best is coming 3 times in a session but usually I have to wait about 20-30 between blows so I usually don't cum until the end.

Yeah, even when I was younger and in my prime I couldn’t go that long. Unless I used a spray to prevent orgasm. Some of our bulls can go for a while.

My lovers can cum and be ready to go again in probably 10 minutes or so, their cocks don't go flaccid after they cum but I'd say regain 60% of their erection.
After 10 minutes it's hard as a rock again. Crazy thing is they both shoot larger loads the second time, it's crazy.

Reactions: sam4fun
My lovers can cum and be ready to go again in probably 10 minutes or so, their cocks don't go flaccid after they cum but I'd say regain 60% of their erection.
After 10 minutes it's hard as a rock again. Crazy thing is they both shoot larger loads the second time, it's crazy.
@verkitwme you just made me bite my lips at 10 minutes but then I definitely wanan enjoy the second load. Mind sending them to me. :)

I love it when they go for long and specially if they are ravishing me ummm with loads n loads.

==========
==========
Lots of Luv and your own Naughty Cum Queen!! Love Desi 💦 👉HotwifeJaaz
Simply say ur desire and comments for more!!!
TO INDEX

291.gif

• Love
Reactions: PaulLani
@verkitwme you just made me bite my lips at 10 minutes but then I definitely wanan enjoy the second load. Mind sending them to me. :)

I love it when they go for long and specially if they are ravishing me ummm with loads n loads.

==========
==========
Lots of Luv and your own Naughty Cum Queen!! Love Desi 💦 👉HotwifeJaaz
Simply say ur desire and comments for more!!!
TO INDEX

291.gif
He does not have a huge dick, but he fucked her so much when she spent a week with him that her pussy is not the same. He fucked the hell out of her and I loved it. I have video of all of it.

Reactions: sam4fun
Is masterful to make wife have so many orgasms over an hour that they blend together and become uncountable. Can make it a challenge for her to walk until she rests a while.