Tight pussy?

PNNP

Male
Do you like tight pussy?

I had a few very tight being average, and I can't really say I enjoyed them, especially when they where on top. So I'm wondering how those with giants feeling with tights pussies, and I also believe not all women can't get it all in to the balls depth, and that's one of my favorite, feeling the whole dick down to balls inside.

What about you?

The best pussy I had was a mom had two grown up kids and 50 years old. She gave me the perfect feeling, and of course sexy with the chemistry between us, also helped alot.

Had a few farting pussies when taken from behind, and those I struggled to finish on. A little loose I would say.

To wet I also had a few (we talking flooding wet with no friction at all), and it depends in which position I will finish, but on the side from behind and doggy is the best for me when to wet.

My wife produce alot juices, and need no lubrication, even for toys, but still nice feeling in every position.

Natural tasty lube

Last edited:
Tight is better than sloppy loose for me. Before Suz and I got married, I was fucking this gal from work who had a cavernous pussy. I was pounding the hell out of her one night and fell in! I was trying to find my way out....and bumped into another dude! He asked what was I doing? I told him I was looking for my flashlight, and if I could locate it maybe we could find our way out. He said "Fuck that! If you'll help me find my car keys we'll drive outta here!" 🤣

Tight pussy is a subjective issue and dependent on the size of your cock as well as the woman’s talents. I’m thicker than average so young really tight pussy does not appeal nor does extra big sloppy pussys, but my preference is a well seasoned pussy on a woman who knows how to flex her vagina muscles and milk my cock to orgasm with minimal motion. If you ever have sex with a woman with great muscle control you will never want sex with a woman who does not. I am so lucky to be married to a hot sexy horny Asian lady who can milk my cock to orgasm without ever bouncing up and down. Enjoy the search.

I have a big pussy, I always have had a big pussy even as a teen guys always said how big I was. Then since having six children and to many cocks to count I’d definitely say I’m even larger than before.

Even though I do and always have preferred big cocks I’ve had a few average size one and when I’ve seen them I’ve thought they won’t enjoy my big pussy. How wrong was I, those guys said the loved how large and very wet I was and most came back to more.

I suppose it’s subjective to be honest, what turns the person on at the time.

The pics are of my big pussy, I gape naturally and can take the biggest toys and very large hands fisting me.

Sally. Xx
Absolutely love a big hairy pussy.

Reactions: toolman2c
I have a big pussy, I always have had a big pussy even as a teen guys always said how big I was. Then since having six children and to many cocks to count I’d definitely say I’m even larger than before.

Even though I do and always have preferred big cocks I’ve had a few average size one and when I’ve seen them I’ve thought they won’t enjoy my big pussy. How wrong was I, those guys said the loved how large and very wet I was and most came back to more.

I suppose it’s subjective to be honest, what turns the person on at the time.

The pics are of my big pussy, I gape naturally and can take the biggest toys and very large hands fisting me.

Sally. Xx
Love this I must say. I think it’s each to their own really but damn your pussy looks too good lol

You said about different sizes but honestly what do you prefer?
Or do you prefer how men can use their experience over size?

Reactions: toolman2c