To be hotwife Jaazmin

I want to throw a bold challenge at u hottie. Make a video call to you exbf from bathtub with no clothes on. I am guessing he knows every inch of your hot body. You can tease him with all the weapons u have from the ultra sharp nipples to dangerously curvy ass. Your goal is to make him cum for u by the end of the call. You can share screenshots of this call as proof.

I want to throw a bold challenge at u hottie. Make a video call to you exbf from bathtub with no clothes on. I am guessing he knows every inch of your hot body. You can tease him with all the weapons u have from the ultra sharp nipples to dangerously curvy ass. Your goal is to make him cum for u by the end of the call. You can share screenshots of this call as proof.
Replying to Siddu...hhaha well I must say. I got excited reading this. I havent done this before. And atleast didint message him for last 3-4 years.
Hope you will like this. This is what I sent..Let me know what you guys Think.
Well i pretended that I am sending it to my hubby and used my real skyp ahh i cant blive I m doing this...

Attachments

• dare.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • Love
Reactions: sincity5522
Replying to Siddu...hhaha well I must say. I got excited reading this. I havent done this before. And atleast didint message him for last 3-4 years.
Hope you will like this. This is what I sent..Let me know what you guys Think.
Well i pretended that I am sending it to my hubby and used my real skyp ahh i cant blive I m doing this...
View attachment 311018
@compassionatedom @Grandhomme @Bobby75 what you think lovs

Well that happens.. looks like he is Mesmerised. Wants to have friday and Satruday haha..pinged on my partnrs cell ..and boy he is jealous of you guys..??
shall he get it what you think Guys..vote RT #Hotwife #Trophywife #Hotdate #Saturdayfun #Pubdate??
Funny thing is he msgd on my partnrs number hhaa..what shall I do guys..well to be honst it was hot but hahah hmm let me know.311227311228

Well that happens.. looks like he is Mesmerised. Wants to have friday and Satruday haha..pinged on my partnrs cell ..and boy he is jealous of you guys..??
shall he get it what you think Guys..vote RT #Hotwife #Trophywife #Hotdate #Saturdayfun #Pubdate??
Funny thing is he msgd on my partnrs number hhaa..what shall I do guys..well to be honst it was hot but hahah hmm let me know.View attachment 311227View attachment 311228

What would the horny Jaz do? I wonder.