Tonight might be a game changer

So, I’ll make this brief since this will be happening in a couple of hours.

So far, all of our cuckolding events has been between just the two of us at home. But tonight my partner has arranged for me to join her and one of her regular lovers. This is the first time for us with someone else, as well as someone else directly involved in our cuckolding dynamic.

My partner has a bit different agenda than I would have wanted, but I’ve told her I will comply to whatever goes down.

I’m mostly nervous about not getting into the right mental state. I’ve had a couple of days of migraine leading up to this so there hasn’t been a lot of preparation and conversation that could have eased me into this a bit better. But the good thing is that everyone involved has a fairly relaxed attitude and we’ve all said “we’ll see how it goes, and if necessary we’ll pause things during the evening and talk about it if needed.

The only thing I know about the evening is that my partner looks forward to dominating both me and him, but she has hinted that he will probably still be above me in the hierarchy, so to speak.

I will join them and be instructed to go into a room and undress and put on “something”. I can only guess, but most likely there will be some form of women’s clothing…🙄

When they’re satisfied and done with me I will be asked to leave.

So, I’ll make this brief since this will be happening in a couple of hours.

So far, all of our cuckolding events has been between just the two of us at home. But tonight my partner has arranged for me to join her and one of her regular lovers. This is the first time for us with someone else, as well as someone else directly involved in our cuckolding dynamic.

My partner has a bit different agenda than I would have wanted, but I’ve told her I will comply to whatever goes down.

I’m mostly nervous about not getting into the right mental state. I’ve had a couple of days of migraine leading up to this so there hasn’t been a lot of preparation and conversation that could have eased me into this a bit better. But the good thing is that everyone involved has a fairly relaxed attitude and we’ve all said “we’ll see how it goes, and if necessary we’ll pause things during the evening and talk about it if needed.

The only thing I know about the evening is that my partner looks forward to dominating both me and him, but she has hinted that he will probably still be above me in the hierarchy, so to speak.

I will join them and be instructed to go into a room and undress and put on “something”. I can only guess, but most likely there will be some form of women’s clothing…🙄

When they’re satisfied and done with me I will be asked to leave.
Any further updates??