Training technique

A good training method would be each and everytime a sub gets any sexual contact to rub his cock with numbing cream followed by a condom. Once numb he then can have his girly bum played with till he releases. This will rewire his brain to associate sex doesnt involve his cock anymore.
Comments?

I disagree. It's the cuck's own tortured libido that makes cuckolding so thrilling. He wants deep down to be as good a fuck as the bull screwing his wife. But he can't. Not only that, he's probably embarrassed and humiliated by being made to stay and watch, probably nude or in lingerie and caged. Remove his libido and you remove the thrill.

I disagree. It's the cuck's own tortured libido that makes cuckolding so thrilling. He wants deep down to be as good a fuck as the bull screwing his wife. But he can't. Not only that, he's probably embarrassed and humiliated by being made to stay and watch, probably nude or in lingerie and caged. Remove his libido and you remove the thrill.
His libido still there, just rewired

Men are easy to train, like a one-two punch, all you really need to do is just take away their orgasms from their penises with chastity cages & start giving them prostate orgasms with strap ons. And they’ll all want to try sucking dick & swallowing cum before long. Most of them have already tried it masturbating alone at one time or another.

Lock his cock into a chastity cage & make him give the only keys to you. Then convince him to live a female-led relationship, then sissify him.

Attachments

• image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Derekthecuck
Men are easy to train, like a one-two punch, all you really need to do is just take away their orgasms from their penises with chastity cages & start giving them prostate orgasms with strap ons. And they’ll all want to try sucking dick & swallowing cum before long. Most of them have already tried it masturbating alone at one time or another.

Lock his cock into a chastity cage & make him give the only keys to you. Then convince him to live a female-led relationship, then sissify him.
Dynamite looking cage. Don’t mean to pester espesh if I’ve already asked but interested in getting first steel device and curious about yours…model, make, where acquired. Thanks if you have any info🙏🏻