Tressome

Aug 28, 2017
Hi just want to let fellow cucks out there I had a tressome with my wife & best friend he went in bare & we said before don’t cum inside her but to my surprise when he went to pull out my wife wrapped her legs around him & took his full load now everytime we have sex she talks about his cum & cock just wondering anybody out there it’s happened to!!

nice you want to do it again? did your wife enjoyed it?
They are two good questions to ask when i asked my wife first time sharing her will you do it again Answer was if it was fine with me and no regrets or ill feelings then yes.Were you enjoying having another mans cock in you as i watched ?At the start i was nervous and kept looking at your expressions once i realized you liked what was happening i felt at ease yes i did enjoy him not knowing what he was going to do next excited me even more

My GF has guy who she knows & sees and she thought it would be really hot if she had him unload in her, then after he left, have me fuck her "using his cum as silly lube".
I did. It was so fucking hot, I could only last a few minutes. Then she cleaned off my cock with mine & his cum on it. SO HOT!

Having your lover cum in you is extremely exciting and enjoyable, having hubby clean up is PRICELESS !

I was just commenting not long ago about this exact situation. She stopped birth control and he just happened to cum inside her and she didn’t realize he did it a few times. I think in the heat of the moment, she told him to cum in her. When we met, we did the exact same thing. She said not to cum in her but when having sex, she told me to cum in her multiple times in one night.

Reactions: Bobby75