Trying the dress at the boutique shop

Yes, I used to be touched by guys while I was dressing in a see-through top. I posted it in the other thread. I copied it below ⬇️.

I remembered it was the weekend. I had to keep walking among the crowd for shopping for few hours despite being seen almost topless in the mall. The unforgettable part happened when I was about to get back home. In a crowded 500-meter hallway to the car park, I had to get pass through the crowd while carrying shopping bags in both hands. While passing through, many guys intentionally squeezed my boobs with their arms or shoulders pretending it was an accident. I couldn’t do anything to stop them from doing so and couldn’t complain. I had to keep going forward so I couldn’t count how many shoulders or arms landed on my boobs. It was disgraceful because I felt like my boobs became ‘public’. I had no choice but to let those guys do it as they pleased. I was so humiliated but was so wet. It was my disgraceful unforgettable moment. However, my hubby seemed to enjoy what he had seen at the mall.
Maybe you can tell me why women feel so humiliated when they know that men are so turned on by their simple presents around them. The subtle attempt to touch you and your beautiful breast, its like "opps, I intended to do that" compliment. I understand a blatant full hand cupping and squeezing that titties because we both know they dont have the balls to actually act on making you want to fuck. Is it that women feel that everyone one is watching and sees all these men touching her and she is doing noting about it? Is it the thought that people talk about how degrading and trashy the act being projected on the woman is? Well, I say they are fucked up because they should be talking about the men not the woman. And more so, I truly believer they talk the dirty only because they (both men and especially the women) are laying in bed praying that someday the same thing will happen to them and the will be the unwanted attention of strangers.

I want to understand from your personal experience why women are so offensive yet, as you said, so fucking wet as it happens. Now I do not want you to think that men should just "Do as they PLEASE" with women. NO I would not even allow that as a husband or even a man who sees a woman being accosted. I would have to see some protest before intervening. After all, A woman has her little secrets that she just cant admit openly to the world, but easily to her husband or bull. Thanks for the answer.. Was this just a one time crowd groping or was there other times, perhaps just one man who could not avoid your wicked spell?

Reactions: Angie
My wife also loves to try on the mini dresses and go out of the vestire to ask my opinion and show her legs
We have a chain store here called "Cindies" that has curtain style changing rooms on the showroom floor. Lots of guys got a peek as she was changing or showing me what she was trying. One guy's wife saw what was happening and her husband watching so she "accidentally left her curtain open about 1/4. We got see her in just her Gstring.

We have a chain store here called "Cindies" that has curtain style changing rooms on the showroom floor. Lots of guys got a peek as she was changing or showing me what she was trying. One guy's wife saw what was happening and her husband watching so she "accidentally left her curtain open about 1/4. We got see her in just her Gstring.
I been in a few Cindies while I was Houston. That is a classy store and while I did not focus on the changing rooms but the really sexy and revealing clothing, I could see how women would love to be exposed accidentally;

I been in a few Cindies while I was Houston. That is a classy store and while I did not focus on the changing rooms but the really sexy and revealing clothing, I could see how women would love to be exposed accidentally;
Your conclusion should be right. I would say many women would love to be exposed accidentally, not intentionally. It is an art of seduction.

• Wow
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
Your conclusion should be right. I would say many women would love to be exposed accidentally, not intentionally. It is an art of seduction.
What, ? Women ? seduced by ways of words and blink of an eye? The thought of doing something naughty and how naughty can she be?

When were you exposed to the unsuspecting eye? How did you feel when all was revealed? Did you automatically fear all the nay'sayers and the nasty dirty words your mom preached to little girls about showing there bodies unclothed?
You seem to enjoy reading me like a novel!
When I was exposed to eyes, I got excited. It was a joy of shame. Probably, you might not get it until you try it.

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
I enjoy flashing in the public and occasionally come up with an instant idea to do it.

Recently, during the weekend I went shopping at the mall nearby my residence. On that day, I decided to go no bra with a tiny g-string down under. I wore white t-shirt and small denim shorts. I must admit that my nipples could be seen if someone would put their effort to look for them. I went shopping with my husband and he liked it when I dress a bit naughty. The mall was crowded with people. I strolled around to see things that I might would like to buy. I got some attractions from both men and women because of the white t-shirt (with no bra).

I walked pass one boutique shop and found one lovely dress. It is a long sleeve and see through dress. I entered the shop and asked the sales assistants for my size so that I could try it. The shop was full of people and I had to wait a while before the sales assistant handed me the dress and led me to the fitting room. My husband waited outside the fitting room. I told him to look for the other dresses he may like. When I got in the fitting room, I tried the dress and found that it was a way too sexy. It revealed my breasts. Without the bra, it is similar to being topless when I wear it. Down under, the g-string can be clearly seen. At that time, a naughty idea came up to me. I wanted to tease my husband.

On that see through dress, I decided to walk out of the fitting room pretending I was looking for my husband to seek for his comment about the dress. The naughty idea worked well. I saw the sight of every guys in the shop staring at me. Some guys told his friends to look at me putting on this dress with no bra. I knew that the breasts were fully exposed to everyone but I somehow enjoyed. I raised up both hands to tie my hair so that they could fully see the breasts without my hair covering some part of them. The tiny g-string covered my wet pussy but I believed that it was already ripped off in someone’s imagination. I stopped in the middle of the shop to look for my husband. He then turned to see me in that see through dress. He was shocked. I was sure that he did not expect that I would wore that dress (with no bra) and walked out of the fitting room through the people to the middle of the shop. My husband rushed to me and told me to go change back my clothes in the fitting room. I nodded and slowly walked back to the fitting room to let some lucky guys have the last look on the view they were currently enjoying. At such time, I felt that my face was warmed. My heart beat fast and hard. I got into the fitting room and changed back the clothes. I handed the dress back to the sales assistant and left the shop.

My husband did not say anything about it. I was not sure if he enjoyed it but I did. I might try it again in the other shop on the other day when I come alone.
That’s great!! Let the nudist in you come out

That’s great!! Let the nudist in you come out
Now, I really enjoy the nudist in me.

Last week, I went to do the beauty clinic for the laser on pubic hair to prepare for a holiday trip. I got an offer for the free-of-charge service in exchange for being a test body for the clinic’s trainees. I agreed. Then, I had to spread wide few hours for 5 male/female trainees to practice using laser on my naked secret place. It was fun, hurt, and exciting at the same time; eventually when the guy trainee spread my leg to do his job!

Now, I really enjoy the nudist in me.

Last week, I went to do the beauty clinic for the laser on pubic hair to prepare for a holiday trip. I got an offer for the free-of-charge service in exchange for being a test body for the clinic’s trainees. I agreed. Then, I had to spread wide few hours for 5 male/female trainees to practice using laser on my naked secret place. It was fun, hurt, and exciting at the same time; eventually when the guy trainee spread my leg to do his job!
You had to be dripping wet,I’ve thought about laser removal myself,don’t think I could get that lucky.i spend a lot of the summer nude,it doesn’t bother me,and it’s super liberating,until I can’t find a pocket 😂I love a smooth hair free body 🥰😘

You had to be dripping wet,I’ve thought about laser removal myself,don’t think I could get that lucky.i spend a lot of the summer nude,it doesn’t bother me,and it’s super liberating,until I can’t find a pocket 😂I love a smooth hair free body 🥰😘
You should definitely try the laser removal. It is a good experience. You can’t resist someone from touching and viewing your secret place for a moment!

• Love
Reactions: Fuct
You should definitely try the laser removal. It is a good experience. You can’t resist someone from touching and viewing your secret place for a moment!
I’ve been thinking all day I need to shave.i like being touched,I think most men do 😊I think I should do it,and avoid the Bigfoot feeling from this point on