Trying the dress at the boutique shop

Angie

Female
Gold
I enjoy flashing in the public and occasionally come up with an instant idea to do it.

Recently, during the weekend I went shopping at the mall nearby my residence. On that day, I decided to go no bra with a tiny g-string down under. I wore white t-shirt and small denim shorts. I must admit that my nipples could be seen if someone would put their effort to look for them. I went shopping with my husband and he liked it when I dress a bit naughty. The mall was crowded with people. I strolled around to see things that I might would like to buy. I got some attractions from both men and women because of the white t-shirt (with no bra).

I walked pass one boutique shop and found one lovely dress. It is a long sleeve and see through dress. I entered the shop and asked the sales assistants for my size so that I could try it. The shop was full of people and I had to wait a while before the sales assistant handed me the dress and led me to the fitting room. My husband waited outside the fitting room. I told him to look for the other dresses he may like. When I got in the fitting room, I tried the dress and found that it was a way too sexy. It revealed my breasts. Without the bra, it is similar to being topless when I wear it. Down under, the g-string can be clearly seen. At that time, a naughty idea came up to me. I wanted to tease my husband.

On that see through dress, I decided to walk out of the fitting room pretending I was looking for my husband to seek for his comment about the dress. The naughty idea worked well. I saw the sight of every guys in the shop staring at me. Some guys told his friends to look at me putting on this dress with no bra. I knew that the breasts were fully exposed to everyone but I somehow enjoyed. I raised up both hands to tie my hair so that they could fully see the breasts without my hair covering some part of them. The tiny g-string covered my wet pussy but I believed that it was already ripped off in someone’s imagination. I stopped in the middle of the shop to look for my husband. He then turned to see me in that see through dress. He was shocked. I was sure that he did not expect that I would wore that dress (with no bra) and walked out of the fitting room through the people to the middle of the shop. My husband rushed to me and told me to go change back my clothes in the fitting room. I nodded and slowly walked back to the fitting room to let some lucky guys have the last look on the view they were currently enjoying. At such time, I felt that my face was warmed. My heart beat fast and hard. I got into the fitting room and changed back the clothes. I handed the dress back to the sales assistant and left the shop.

My husband did not say anything about it. I was not sure if he enjoyed it but I did. I might try it again in the other shop on the other day when I come alone.

I enjoy flashing in the public and occasionally come up with an instant idea to do it.

Recently, during the weekend I went shopping at the mall nearby my residence. On that day, I decided to go no bra with a tiny g-string down under. I wore white t-shirt and small denim shorts. I must admit that my nipples could be seen if someone would put their effort to look for them. I went shopping with my husband and he liked it when I dress a bit naughty. The mall was crowded with people. I strolled around to see things that I might would like to buy. I got some attractions from both men and women because of the white t-shirt (with no bra).

I walked pass one boutique shop and found one lovely dress. It is a long sleeve and see through dress. I entered the shop and asked the sales assistants for my size so that I could try it. The shop was full of people and I had to wait a while before the sales assistant handed me the dress and led me to the fitting room. My husband waited outside the fitting room. I told him to look for the other dresses he may like. When I got in the fitting room, I tried the dress and found that it was a way too sexy. It revealed my breasts. Without the bra, it is similar to being topless when I wear it. Down under, the g-string can be clearly seen. At that time, a naughty idea came up to me. I wanted to tease my husband.

On that see through dress, I decided to walk out of the fitting room pretending I was looking for my husband to seek for his comment about the dress. The naughty idea worked well. I saw the sight of every guys in the shop staring at me. Some guys told his friends to look at me putting on this dress with no bra. I knew that the breasts were fully exposed to everyone but I somehow enjoyed. I raised up both hands to tie my hair so that they could fully see the breasts without my hair covering some part of them. The tiny g-string covered my wet pussy but I believed that it was already ripped off in someone’s imagination. I stopped in the middle of the shop to look for my husband. He then turned to see me in that see through dress. He was shocked. I was sure that he did not expect that I would wore that dress (with no bra) and walked out of the fitting room through the people to the middle of the shop. My husband rushed to me and told me to go change back my clothes in the fitting room. I nodded and slowly walked back to the fitting room to let some lucky guys have the last look on the view they were currently enjoying. At such time, I felt that my face was warmed. My heart beat fast and hard. I got into the fitting room and changed back the clothes. I handed the dress back to the sales assistant and left the shop.

My husband did not say anything about it. I was not sure if he enjoyed it but I did. I might try it again in the other shop on the other day when I come alone.
you sound like my kinda girl.

I never did mind shopping with my wife. Together we'd pick out 3 or 4 outfits, she'd go into the dressing room, I'd wait just outside, she'd come out for a quick minute for my go or no go opinion. Many times there wsa another husband doing same. I will say my very conservative wife...and I got turned on knowing another guy was looking her over or me looking at his wife. The Macy's and Penny's type stores are gone now, Target and Kohl's not the same.
We have had fun at smaller boutique type stores, if the clerk is cool sometimes I go into the dressing room with her.

I didn’t buy it. It was returned to the shop and I left the shop quickly.
Angie you should havr bought.it whatvan aeedomecdredd tomgomout in for a girls night out or you wear it to mret hubby at x time but.uou get there at least an hour before Hubby.will go crazy you make sure your sitting near a guy or close by. Then if he ask you say i told you to be here earlier. And you didnt show up. I had a drink bought for me

Reactions: Angie

i'd would have love to see you in that dress.

I always miss the best in life...

It was a plain casual dress. Nothing interesting. You’ve better see without the dress.
You can make a window curtain or a dishcloth look sexy as all fucking hell... I been wondering about the times when you go flashing? Has anyone been brave enough to come up to you and touch you.. either on the hips or cup your breast while looking lustfully into your eyes? I know it is brazen but the visions in my mind of several hands flowing over your body is so exotic.

You can make a window curtain or a dishcloth look sexy as all fucking hell... I been wondering about the times when you go flashing? Has anyone been brave enough to come up to you and touch you.. either on the hips or cup your breast while looking lustfully into your eyes? I know it is brazen but the visions in my mind of several hands flowing over your body is so exotic.
Yes, I used to be touched by guys while I was dressing in a see-through top. I posted it in the other thread. I copied it below ⬇️.

I remembered it was the weekend. I had to keep walking among the crowd for shopping for few hours despite being seen almost topless in the mall. The unforgettable part happened when I was about to get back home. In a crowded 500-meter hallway to the car park, I had to get pass through the crowd while carrying shopping bags in both hands. While passing through, many guys intentionally squeezed my boobs with their arms or shoulders pretending it was an accident. I couldn’t do anything to stop them from doing so and couldn’t complain. I had to keep going forward so I couldn’t count how many shoulders or arms landed on my boobs. It was disgraceful because I felt like my boobs became ‘public’. I had no choice but to let those guys do it as they pleased. I was so humiliated but was so wet. It was my disgraceful unforgettable moment. However, my hubby seemed to enjoy what he had seen at the mall.