U.K. BASED COUPLE LOOKING FOR BBC BULL

Mature Indian London Dom Bull, experienced been in this lifestyle since 1989. With many long term, one over 20yrs.

Hi there . You look to have a lot of experience with couples
Jay here from London. Mature experienced Indian Dom Bull. Yes I been in this lifestyle on and off since 1988. Lots of experience from one offs to short, medium to long-term. One on particular from 1989 to 2016 with a couple from Liverpool until they moved overseas. Still in contact and meet when they visit family here.
Love to know more about yourselves and you can ask me any questions you have for me.
My email handyman4u14@gmail.com reference this site and your username here with your details and any pictures you care to share and you get mine in return. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
Jay

Hello All,
We are new to the scene, see my last post, looking for a BBC bull for my wife?
hi im indian mature guy polite dicreet respectful high sex drivehas 7half plus loves giving massages do some tantric last very long time over hour at time wont be disappointed allways dreamed join muslim couple for adult fun chat see if we click i live in bath

Hello All,
We are new to the scene, see my last post, looking for a BBC bull for my wife?
hi im indian mature guy polite dicreet respectful high sex drivehas 7half plus loves giving massages do some tantric last very long time over hour at time wont be disappointed allways dreamed join muslim couple for adult fun chat see if we click i live in bath