Uk black bulls

Believe it or not we are trying to organise a meeting with a big girthed bull in Texas as he ticks the box mature big stature and a really thick bbc

Ty buddy , that pic was post pregnancy, we are very much interested in a hot meeting, we live in Milton Keynes and we are happy to accommodate including over night if required, can we swop some pics and can you tell us more about you and what you enjoy and would like to do with Debbie? Sorry we are a married couple I’m 54 and sh 32 , I enjoy watching and performing the usual cuckold stuff, but it’s not compulsory, I am happy to watch film photography too if ok also

I’m sure your all aware that there is a shortage of black bulls in the uk, my young sexy wife loves them but there’s not enough to go round , is there any on this sight .?
I think that must depend on where in the UK you are. I’ve never had any problem finding black guys. When we were in London, it was very easy. Even in Plymouth (not the most racially diverse place) I had a regular black bull.
Now in North Yorkshire, again, predominantly white, I still managed to find one (who also shares me with his friends). Admittedly, he doesn’t live in the same county and has to travel but he’s still only 45 mins away (on a good run on the A1).
Lynn x