UK Couple getting back into the lifestyle

cgcuk

Couple
Hi,

we are a couple based in the UK looking to get back into the lifestyle after having a break from it for around 6 months. Wife is 33 im 34. Our dynamic is I watch as my wife has fun with other guys in hotel rooms, no humiliation I just enjoy seeing my wife have good sex with other guys. My wife likes her sex with 'others' to be a rough (nothing extreme) and she likes to be submissive when having a meet. We are potentially looking toast something up this weekend in Manchester (we will book the hotel). Please drop us a line

Cheers C and G

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

we are a couple based in the UK looking to get back into the lifestyle after having a break from it for around 6 months. Wife is 33 im 34. Our dynamic is I watch as my wife has fun with other guys in hotel rooms, no humiliation I just enjoy seeing my wife have good sex with other guys. My wife likes her sex with 'others' to be a rough (nothing extreme) and she likes to be submissive when having a meet. We are potentially looking toast something up this weekend in Manchester (we will book the hotel). Please drop us a line

Cheers C and G
Best of luck , exciting times

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi,

Cheers C and G
Hi. Love the idea. It sounds freaking amazing. Would love to help

Reactions: Handyman61
Hi,

Cheers C and G
Sounds ideal, I’m Paul 40 from sussex if you care to chat and get to know each other

If you would like to know how I like my married ladies then think about the scenario of me and starting of with her naked and me standing behind her as she faces you so you can sit and watch as my hands move around her shoulders and tits, kissing her neck and making her wet as she looks you in the eyes all the while enjoying my attention. Squeezing her nipples as my cock twitches erect rubbing against her ass cheeks. My hands running down and around to cup her pussy. Listen to her moans as my fingers part her pussy lips and reveal her clit.
Pushing her forwards so he is bending over the end of the bed and so my cock can rub over her exposed asshole as i part her ass cheeks. She parts her legs willingly as wide as she can as my finger slips inside her wet pussy. I finger fuck her all the while you watch and then in goes another finger spreading her cunt wider. Then a third and finally my little finger - she fits me like a glove as my thumb uses her pussy cream to work into her ass and as the tip of my thumb breaks through she moans loudly.
Know i pull out and my fingers are replaced by my stiff cock slowly siding in her pussy the strokes growing faster and my thumb works its way back inside her lubbed up ass, that brown hole twitching to my touch and pulsating around the lowest part of my thumb as it slides all the way in. when she is at the height of her pleasure form both my cock and my thumb i quickly pull my thumb out and my cock then push my cocks head inside her asshole pushing in as she screams and her body convulses in ecstasy and my hot cum spurts deep inside her shitter as we collapse forward onto your bed. I pull out leaving her not so tight brown hole filled with my cum ready for you........
Question is do you fuck her too or clean her out?

• Love
Reactions: Handyman61 and Lime
If you would like to know how I like my married ladies then think about the scenario of me and starting of with her naked and me standing behind her as she faces you so you can sit and watch as my hands move around her shoulders and tits, kissing her neck and making her wet as she looks you in the eyes all the while enjoying my attention. Squeezing her nipples as my cock twitches erect rubbing against her ass cheeks. My hands running down and around to cup her pussy. Listen to her moans as my fingers part her pussy lips and reveal her clit.
Pushing her forwards so he is bending over the end of the bed and so my cock can rub over her exposed asshole as i part her ass cheeks. She parts her legs willingly as wide as she can as my finger slips inside her wet pussy. I finger fuck her all the while you watch and then in goes another finger spreading her cunt wider. Then a third and finally my little finger - she fits me like a glove as my thumb uses her pussy cream to work into her ass and as the tip of my thumb breaks through she moans loudly.
Know i pull out and my fingers are replaced by my stiff cock slowly siding in her pussy the strokes growing faster and my thumb works its way back inside her lubbed up ass, that brown hole twitching to my touch and pulsating around the lowest part of my thumb as it slides all the way in. when she is at the height of her pleasure form both my cock and my thumb i quickly pull my thumb out and my cock then push my cocks head inside her asshole pushing in as she screams and her body convulses in ecstasy and my hot cum spurts deep inside her shitter as we collapse forward onto your bed. I pull out leaving her not so tight brown hole filled with my cum ready for you........
Question is do you fuck her too or clean her out?
Nice scenario with wonderfully descriptive language! I'd fuck her ass since you've lubricated it so perfectly for me.

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi,

Cheers C and G
You guys still looking to have fun?

Hi,

Cheers C and G
Belated Welcome!

Mcr based here, lovely to "meet" you.

Are you from Manchester or were just here overnight?