UK Hotel Hotwife

Hello, My wife and I fantasise about her going with another man while staying in a hotel in the UK. She recently flirted with a guy in a hotel jacuzzi and I think she would have gone back to the room with him if he’d asked her to. Are there any uk guys that would like to meet my lovely wife at a hotel on the south coast?
Definately would

Please login or become a member to view

Uk wife
I would love to breed this pussy!

Hello, My wife and I fantasise about her going with another man while staying in a hotel in the UK. She recently flirted with a guy in a hotel jacuzzi and I think she would have gone back to the room with him if he’d asked her to. Are there any uk guys that would like to meet my lovely wife at a hotel on the south coast?
I’d be happy to entertain her on the south coast , DM me we can sort sometime out

Reactions: Scottp1
Hey where are you from?

In Brighton hotel on Friday 30th if interested

Uk wife
I’m from the uk too if you fancy a chat

Uk wife
Absolutely fabulous LOL!

Yeah without hesitation. Dm me!

Uk wife
Lovely tits x

She's damn fine...let's go to that hotel 🤤

Uk wife
i’d be interested in fucking her

Love too!