UK Hotel Hotwife

Cuckuk

Couple
From
UK
Hello, My wife and I fantasise about her going with another man while staying in a hotel in the UK. She recently flirted with a guy in a hotel jacuzzi and I think she would have gone back to the room with him if he’d asked her to. Are there any uk guys that would like to meet my lovely wife at a hotel on the south coast?

Hello, My wife and I fantasise about her going with another man while staying in a hotel in the UK. She recently flirted with a guy in a hotel jacuzzi and I think she would have gone back to the room with him if he’d asked her to. Are there any uk guys that would like to meet my lovely wife at a hotel on the south coast?
I would love to

Id love to meet you both in a hotel

Would love to have her here in Plymouth

in uk london and enjoy meeting hotwives

Please login or become a member to view

Uk wife

HarBar on 6th always a fab place to meet for a drink . . .

Reactions: brownbullbham
Done this with success and happy to meet seduce drink chat chill flirt and fuck ..In London UK

Uk wife
wow. what a stunner. would take my time getting to know her ;-)

Uk wife
Genuine stroke material

Reactions: Scottp1