Uk couple seeking online buddy for wife.

sharingwife

Dec 3, 2018
Hi all.

Seeking online buddy for my wife, photo share, dirty emails, wank video tributes etc. Looking for guy to play along, as if you having affair with her.

Genuine replies only from folks who like to put effort, for reward.

She is 40s, short hair, very slutty. Guys who just want nude photos straight away will be disapointed.

Last edited:
Hi all.

Seeking online buddy for my wife, photo share, dirty emails, wank video tributes etc. Looking for guy to play along, as if you having affair with her.

She is 40s, short hair, very slutty. Guys who just want nude photos straight away will be disapointed.
I would be happy to be her online friend ... see how it develops there is no rush ... I am happy to put in the time without being at all eager to run to fast.

Hi all.

I would like to explore this with your wife.

Hi all.

Love to be her online buddy. I will get down and wild with her

Hi all.

What a fantastic opportunity to chat to an attractive looking woman. I'm 51 so hope I am within the age range you are looking for and look forward to getting to know you.

Hi all.

Hi, I've only just seen your post! If your still looking for a "buddy" for your wife, I'd gladly help out??

Hi all.

so you are looking for a online buddy...i would be happy to satisfy her

Hi all.

I would love to play like that with your wife

Hi all.

Morning, loving the picture and def interested in chatting to your wife, feel free to message me please.
Regards

Hi all.

She sounds amazing I’m a 36yo white male from the US I’ve ALWAYS had a thing for women from the UK so it would be extremely easy for me to put in tons of effort Feel free to msg me anytime

Hi all.

I’d be happy to cyber-seduce your wife! Email is best for me. PM me for more info.

Reactions: Sigp220
Hi all.

I would love to be your wife online boyfriend 😎

Hi all.

I'd love to

Reactions: 50shades