UK East Midlands Bull Wants Her Pussy

notoriousbbc

Male
Gold
So she is curious ?
BBC Virgins?
Married Woman Wanting More ?
Single Mum's Wanting and Needing Adult Company ?
Separated Woman Feeling Horny ?
Couples Wanting to spice up their Sex Lives ?
Widowed Woman ?
NSA FUN ?
Working a way and need some company ?
Home alone ?
Give her the best Birthday Present Ever A BBC for the Day Or Evening ?

Stop dreaming and make it happen Toys are great but the real thing is so much more fun

Contact me now Don't be shy No Strings Attached Fun Discretion guaranteed

Message Me

Reactions: monimo and bigi48
My wife;s first Experience by the time i arrived upstairs both of them were undressed on our bad and in a tight embrace kissin and touching each other
her tongue was in his mouth and his hands were fondling her erect nipples
it was surreal this black stranger we had known for only two hours was on the bed I shared with my wife, my faithful wife who was about to fuck this stranger

Yet it turned me on

His muscled tightened, his black skin glistening from sweat, he bellowed as he prepared to come deep inside my wife’s body! He had been fucking her in all sorts of positions for two hours, I lost track of time, His cock was huge and thick, easily dwarfing my own thumb sized digit, Sure, she was enjoying his efforts, but no matter how he fucked her, she, cum and cum and the noise she made She wanted him to cum deep inside her as his sweat dripped onto her fair skin, his chiseled body clenched as he erupted inside her she open her legs wider and then wrapped her legs round him as though she was pulling him deeper inside off her His cock spent, he slid off her as she just looked up at me, smiling,

Would love to see you with her filling her cunt with your bbc

Hi this is Paula the wife,

To all you other wives think long and hard about this lifestyle being on this site has changed us and i now cannot get enough of my Master and I'm sure you all know who I'm Talking about and i can tell you We do not Want or need another one He is on this Site
After having long discussions and arguments with my hubby who now supports me 100% with this

For my black master i love nothing more than to be on my knees between his legs with his cock in my mouth. i've never craved any man like I crave him, he does everything i have always wanted in a master. im really starting to think we are going to be more than a master in the slave in the future. his cock has my pussy addicted and wanting more of his juices. It is an addiction....a for real addiction. I cant seem to control begging him to fuck me every morning when im at his place. i know other women have talked about the power of a strong black man, but this connection is so real, i cant help to smile as i write this. black cock is the only cock to have in this lifetime.