Uk folks - best web sites ?

Snoopsissy

Jan 24, 2021
Like to ask uk and especially north of the border members what is the best uk swinger sites ? - we have been chatting and my wife is supportive in my cross dressing - she has showed an interest in a 3 some but only stipulation is I am to be dressed up and it would be a bi guy - to such an extent she wants us to place an ad - she might just be calling my bluff as she knows I’m not attracted at all to men - but I was thinking I could lead her into me taking a more cuckold role if she likes it and she might want more cock ?

FUCKOFF FAGGOT
Tut tut - that’s terrible language - you don’t like that I can prove everything I have said to you officer - so just for you here is a pic of my when we got engaged - note the ring and the tattoo on her left hand AND another of her other ring - yes that’s right HER WEDDING RInG - look closely at bothe pics of the rings and tattoo then swallow your own testosterone driven bullshit - look at all my media too of same woman - yes the wifey you thought I was making up - it’s people like you who think they can troll and pick on other members who are not subservient to your perceived ideas of cuckoldry - with your pathetic 3 pussy pics - WOW what a bull you are right ?????👎and obviously I can get these pics of the internet eh - So here’s wifey and you have a right good fucking look and check out the rings and tattoo ok adolf - let’s see your come back on this one herr sturmbannfuhrer - seig heil E907B449-580C-454C-AC2B-5C6B23EBBD10.jpeg

Attachments

• 971DE422-8D19-4099-AD2E-93A2705F422C.jpeg
    971DE422-8D19-4099-AD2E-93A2705F422C.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: ep46wksp
Like to ask uk and especially north of the border members what is the best uk swinger sites ? - we have been chatting and my wife is supportive in my cross dressing - she has showed an interest in a 3 some but only stipulation is I am to be dressed up and it would be a bi guy - to such an extent she wants us to place an ad - she might just be calling my bluff as she knows I’m not attracted at all to men - but I was thinking I could lead her into me taking a more cuckold role if she likes it and she might want more cock ?
fab swingers might be a good fit for you both. or fetlife, you might find what she looking for on there

She sounds like she wants to cuck you, and turn you into a sissy hat the bull fucks, you up for that?

Tut tut - that’s terrible language - you don’t like that I can prove everything I have said to you officer - so just for you here is a pic of my when we got engaged - note the ring and the tattoo on her left hand AND another of her other ring - yes that’s right HER WEDDING RInG - look closely at bothe pics of the rings and tattoo then swallow your own testosterone driven bullshit - look at all my media too of same woman - yes the wifey you thought I was making up - it’s people like you who think they can troll and pick on other members who are not subservient to your perceived ideas of cuckoldry - with your pathetic 3 pussy pics - WOW what a bull you are right ?????👎and obviously I can get these pics of the internet eh - So here’s wifey and you have a right good fucking look and check out the rings and tattoo ok adolf - let’s see your come back on this one herr sturmbannfuhrer - seig heil View attachment 712574
just ignore the dick, its about the journey you both want to take. No matter where it leads

Not wanting to stir the pot 😘, but cuckoldery has to have an element of homoeroticism. Say what you like but the husband can't be 100 percent straight. You may not like it but if two guys are in a room and both have erections then there is homoeroticism going on regardless of who else is there or what they are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: ep46wksp
We use FabSwingers, we have had much success with it and many many many many many many time wasters, when it's good it's good and there is little if any alternative in our experience.....