UK GF Needs Seducing - Genuine and Real

Me and my girlfriend have been together for over 6 years. I am 32, she is 30.

We have fantasised and talked about having someone join us for a long while. The focus of this has never been humiliation, but we talk about a bigger cock stretching her out and multiple hands being all over her body.

She is very sexy, and has a really fuckable body, but her problem is that she is not the most confident in herself. So, when the reality of a 3some comes more legitimate, her barriers around her body can come up. We have got very close with a friend of mine before, someone we even talk about as we fuck, and imagine is joining us, but he is not the best choice due to anxiety and inexperience. I have openly invited him to join us in private, we have even fucked in front of hi as he was "asleep" but he doesn't make the move.

When turned on, feeling confident, my gf is the sexiest, dirtiest little slut you'll ever speak to, in cold light of day, you might think she was anything but. There's an animal just waiting, almost begging to be brought out. I haven't been able to, so I need a bull to do it.

Ideally, I need someone who is confident and cheeky, able to seduce/manipulate my GF online and lead to a meet. I think if she thinks I have no idea she is chatting to someone, her concerns and first time worries about what she's doing will be less pronounced, and she will be more open.

I say this genuinely, she would be unaware, I am in a delicate job, she has a few tattoos, so exposing them genuinely could ruin our lives, and indeed my relationship. I love her, and don't want to harm my relationship but I want to share the bitch lol

Please message me with any questions, I'd love to hear from you. I am very much legitimate and very much eager for this to happen.

Last edited:
Dogging seems to be big in the UK. Have the 2 of you ever thought of visiting a known site for that and seeing what it leads to? She could start by showing off a little, and maybe letting guys reach in the window to feel her up a bit. It's not a big thing here in the USA but is reportedly pretty popular in the UK. Just an idea.

I’ve been involved in the scenario that you’re looking for on many occasions over the years.
It’s absolutely essential and fantastic that the two of you have spoken about it and both appear willing but just looking for that ‘magic’ prod to initiate you into the lifestyle.
My advice- be honest with your girlfriend and don’t try to arrange that surprise- she will see right through it.
Don’t get involved with someone who is a friend- it may compromise a very good relationship some way down the line.
Don’t go doggin as someone else has suggested if you truly value your privacy.

Discuss with your girlfriend how she would feel with a complete stranger. Chat/ text beforehand and if happy, meet for a drink. If you value confidentiality, don’t be put off men who are playing on the side. They’re probably more concerned about discretion than you

Maybe you could start with just a scenario where he watches you and only joins in if you’re both happy. You said you did that in front of your friend and you were both comfortable doing it.
Talk to your girlfriend about what she would like and make sure the person you invite is happy with your proposal, whatever you and your girlfriend decide it should be.

The last couple that I had fun with, lived about a 50 miles from me, so very little chance of bumping into each other. We initially talked, met up and took it from there. Throughout, I made sure the lady was comfortable, it was her first time, so a lot of patience and understanding required. That’s why they selected someone outside their area.

I have two rules which have stood the test of time-
1- the lady is the most important person in this scenario
2- always refer to rule 1

Sadly I’m too old for you and probably too far away - though distance was never an obstacle - bu happy to offer any further advice or clarification you need.

We have fantasised and talked about having someone join us for a long while. The focus of this has never been humiliation, but we talk about a bigger cock stretching her out and multiple hands being all over her body.

She is very sexy, and has a really fuckable body, but her problem is that she is not the most confident in herself. So, when the reality of a 3some comes more legitimate, her barriers around her body can come up. We have got very close with a friend of mine before, someone we even talk about as we fuck, and imagine is joining us, but he is not the best choice due to anxiety and inexperience. I have openly invited him to join us in private, we have even fucked in front of hi as he was "asleep" but he doesn't make the move.

When turned on, feeling confident, my gf is the sexiest, dirtiest little slut you'll ever speak to, in cold light of day, you might think she was anything but. There's an animal just waiting, almost begging to be brought out. I haven't been able to, so I need a bull to do it.

Ideally, I need someone who is confident and cheeky, able to seduce/manipulate my GF online and lead to a meet. I think if she thinks I have no idea she is chatting to someone, her concerns and first time worries about what she's doing will be less pronounced, and she will be more open.

I say this genuinely, she would be unaware, I am in a delicate job, she has a few tattoos, so exposing them genuinely could ruin our lives, and indeed my relationship. I love her, and don't want to harm my relationship but I want to share the bitch lol

Please message me with any questions, I'd love to hear from you. I am very much legitimate and very much eager for this to happen.
Good luck my friend

Give me a PM I’m a 21 year old male able to travel and would love to be a part of this experience

Hi Dear How r u .I m sameerdewan from India I m an independent straight Mature 36 yr old FWB Based Indian Bull playboy for Ladies and couples. I m available for all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds. If ur interested so you can try my service for your gf

Don't do it, as you said it might ruin your relationship. We all know too many people are troll online.
I suggest you to give her a total freedom to flirt/ date others. If she is insecure about her body, tell her to post some of her pics on a website to get some comments (all anonymously). It will boost her confidence. After that let her contact whom she likes.
Regarding your friend, he is a very good friend. You should keep him close. He definitely has had fantasized about your girl but never made a move due to being your homie. You should work on him to be more "open" with your girl. You need to say it directly otherwise he will never do anything.

I have the same needs my wife seduced and gang banged but hard to get her to get involved perhaps we could meet up together and seduce each other’s perhaps meeting up as if we know each other and come back to ours for chat and flirt with each other’s we live in Surrey

Attachments

• F3A60A10-A70C-4AEC-BDFC-A87EB414EFCD.jpeg
    F3A60A10-A70C-4AEC-BDFC-A87EB414EFCD.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 21
  • 4372A6F8-31D5-479A-A0E0-BAABC026C4FE.jpeg
    4372A6F8-31D5-479A-A0E0-BAABC026C4FE.jpeg
    478.6 KB · Views: 23
I'm in Leeds if that helps and I actually have a "hot" wife, so I know exactly the feeling that you are longing for. PM me if you would liketo discuss