UK wife looking for older male

UK couple 40's looking for older male to chat too, wife will be replying. photos and videos to the right person first experience so must be respectful send a message and tell us a bit about yourself 😉
Hi im darren, 54yo male from manchester, clean,friendly bull with 9"dick, very thick and heavy cummer .love satisfying wives of friends and been told im good at fucking, making her pussy pop making her cum and leave ur wife with a swollen gaping pussy,and tender arsehole

UK couple 40's looking for older male to chat too, wife will be replying. photos and videos to the right person first experience so must be respectful send a message and tell us a bit about yourself 😉
Hi I’m in Yorkshire and this sounds like fun! I’m 56 5ft 10 stocky build Sandy gray hair and blue eyes this sounds absolutely perfect start slowly build a rapport and see where it takes us looking forward to hearing from you guys

I’m a 60 year old English guy living in the US. I would be very interested in getting to know you and talking to you about your fantasies. I have a lot of experience and would love to share some of them with you.
Please don’t hesitate to respond if you feel comfortable talking to me.
I am very open minded so you don’t have to be shy about the subject matter of our correspondence.
I look forward to chatting with you.

Peter x

Hi Jay here from Enfield, London. In my late 50's and been in this lifestyle since 1988 and mant longterm relationships, one over 25 years plus.
Been with all ages from 21-65. and of all races. please be real and not a time waster.
If you care to chat in detail please message me with your contact details

Chat to my 'old man' - he's feeling a bit left out these days. He's 60+ used to the swing scene for over 10 years, lives in Scotland on the scenic west coast and has a large caravan to host naughty friends when they visit the area (pics etc upon request)

Hi, discrete and relaxed bull. Mature and experienced and open to cuckold fun at all levels. Message me. Travel a lot with work. V open minded. Colum x

Reactions: leokiller
Hi
I am a UK based professional guy, 55 yrs old - discrete and respectful. Like travel and wine and interested in couples for sensual and open-minded fun
Bob x