Unaware vs. aware

Which is your choice?

• Unaware

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Aware

Votes: 27 79.4%

• Total voters

BFrank

Just curious to see everyone's thought on sharing their wife or gf online.

I understand the ramifications of one of the choices, but in a 'perfect' world, what would be yours?

Last edited:
Well. It irritates me when husbands share their wives when they are unaware. I think it's selfish. Only concerned about themselves. The wife should be involved and etorically benefiting. Nothing pisses me more than masking the truth that the wife is unaware. Just be fucking honest and stop acting like a worm!

Of course aware. In a relationship, especially in lifestyle such as ours, trust and consent is paramount.

That being said, in our case, D is aware that she is being shared but have no idea with whom her picture is shared. Our gallery is open for everyone, she knows about that and okay with it, but a small number of you have enjoyed being shared more intimate pictures and videos of her, and she doesn't know who you are. It adds a bit of spice to our lifestyle, especially when the compliments, suggestions, even criticisms flood in. This, in turn, benefits both of us as a couple as well as our lovers, since we can improve our appearance, techniques and experimentation.

When I share my cock pics, I want both husband and wife to enjoy. I get as especially turned on when the wife replies. If they/both want me to cum on one of their pics, send them a pic or exchange erotic fantasies, that's even better. I enjoy stimulating couples. I'm still looking for a couple close enough to me that I can actually participate with.
I have been fooled by husbands posing as their wives. THAT'S PRETTY FUCKED UP!

Reactions: jusme
Of course aware. In a relationship, especially in lifestyle such as ours, trust and consent is paramount.

That being said, in our case, D is aware that she is being shared but have no idea with whom her picture is shared. Our gallery is open for everyone, she knows about that and okay with it, but a small number of you have enjoyed being shared more intimate pictures and videos of her, and she doesn't know who you are. It adds a bit of spice to our lifestyle, especially when the compliments, suggestions, even criticisms flood in. This, in turn, benefits both of us as a couple as well as our lovers, since we can improve our appearance, techniques and experimentation.
I agree with a few of the posts on here but this one the most. My asian wife was on this site on her own account up until around 6 months ago but some of the clowns that WERE on the site at the time put her off and she closed down her account. I have enjoyed the site and the attention her and my past ex's get when I post, and she has my account details so I know she comes on my account to see what comments are posted. She prefer to meet from her own account on another site and its mainly them meets I report on. I do know a few of my friends and past work colleagues have seen the photos, some i have shown my private collection to, but she doesn't know who and we have even met some of them while out shopping or at social events. I have told her afterwards that I had shown her photos to the guy we had met and she gets very turned on by it so no harm done

When I share my cock pics, I want both husband and wife to enjoy. I get as especially turned on when the wife replies. If they/both want me to cum on one of their pics, send them a pic or exchange erotic fantasies, that's even better. I enjoy stimulating couples. I'm still looking for a couple close enough to me that I can actually participate with.
I hate to break it to you but 9 out of ten times that's a dude you're talking to. I've been catfished a few times but now I know what to look out for. It still happens but I figure out quicker and move on.

I am just not into pic sharing. I do not enjoy seeing pics of people I do not know online, and do not enjoy sharing my or my gf pics. One of the reason I feel discriminated in this forum. If you do not share pics of your gf people start critizising you for arbitrary reasons.

Reactions: F the Asian husband
It is more fun when your wife is aware! It took almost two years of convincing my wife to open up to the idea of sharing her online. I told her that a lot of men would love to fuck her if they get a chance but she didn't believe me, until I showed her the tributes and responses of guys here. She was hooked!

Aware! Wife and I are in this together, to have fun together. Sure, she sometimes meets men on her own.....but I know about it well in advance. Back in the days before Al Gore invented the internet, people in this lifestyle had to meet thru ads in Swingers magazines. I was a single guy with an ad in Carolina Swinger magazine, and got a reply from a guy in the Charlotte area who says he and his wife want to meet me. I agreed, and on the day we set up to meet, I went to Charlotte to meet them. I asked if they wanted to meet in a public place first, and he said no....just get a room and they would meet me there. When they walked in the room, he sprung it on her that she was about to get her fantasy of fucking 2 men at once. She was UNAWARE that he had set this up! I don’t know who wanted to kick his ass worse....me or her! I apologized and told her I had no idea he was setting this up without her knowledge and approval, and that she was certainly under no obligation to do anything. She made him leave the motel room and sit in the car while she cooled off a bit. She got up a bit after he left and started towards the door. I figured she was leaving and gonna make him take her home, but she stopped and locked the door and started stripping off. We fucked like rabbits and she wouldn’t let him in to watch even though he knocked on the door repeatedly! She showed him a lesson....lol. So yeah, aware is best!

I don’t have to know ahead of time because sometimes things just happen, but I do prefer to be aware of it at some time when she feels like it. She knows I love hearing the details!

I'm single and yes from time to time I post pic's of my lovers, both male and female, I never post there faces and I do ask their permission, but I never tell which site I'm going to post them on as I don't want them following me on here. (their happy with than as long as I don't post any revealing details of them).

To be honest - I don't get why any man would pose as a woman on any forum! I post on several relationship / sexual forums, including this one, but I say I'm a guy. I mostly want to learn from others' experiences and gather info - so no reason to be fake. I look at it this way ………. I can buy a huge number of relationship / sexual advice books ................... or I can get on several forums and see what real people are into. I can ask questions and get timely answers from real folks who are pretty open and experimental. I like these forums, and I particularly love to hear from the ladies to get their views, ideas, and opinions. I'm 100% straight - so I want as much helpful info from the ladies as I can get. It's easier to please them that way!!!

Reactions: werekinky2
I am just not into pic sharing. I do not enjoy seeing pics of people I do not know online, and do not enjoy sharing my or my gf pics. One of the reason I feel discriminated in this forum. If you do not share pics of your gf people start critizising you for arbitrary reasons.
I highly respect your choice regarding sharing. We may be different from you regarding that, but your position should be respected. I don't think criticising members for not sharing picture is right. I'd prefer connecting with sincere forum members who are not sharing pictures rather than those who shared false/misleading pics or sharing without consent. In any case, we're here mainly to connect and expand our experience, sharing pics are not the only way to do that I think.

I knew my husband was on here for quite a while and didn't mind at all. When I asked him if he minded if I would join is his eyes lit up. Mine too when I saw some of the guys here. Too bad the majority are just here to get themselves off and the ones that are real are too far away but there has been a couple of exceptions.

The hardest part of getting your lady into the lifestyle is going from fantasy to reality. Bedroom talk about it is a fun but surprising your wife is not a good idea. You must talk about what you both want from type of man to what you want to do sexually. Just my opinion