Unbelievable

Maybe you are a good fuck or maybe the bulls were bad fuck. I made my wife cum good for many years. I have a 8 and 1/2 inch cock but I can say without hesitation or embarrassment that her bulls do more for her than I ever could. They are bigger, last longer and bounce back for more quicker. But i don’t bring other men just to satisfy her, I also bring them for my viewing pleasure.
I am with you on this

I can’t say for sure but I suspect Stacey has cum nearly every time - probably rare when she didn’t. For one thing she’s highly sexed and enjoys fucking. Plus she is turned on as much as I am by having sex with an acquaintance - the foreplay and build up is immense: the excitement of meeting for the first time, the flirting and first kiss, touching, usually dinner and a few drinks, followed by the sex act. By time she gets in bed she’s ready.

Reactions: werekinky2
I can’t say for sure but I suspect Stacey has cum nearly every time - probably rare when she didn’t. For one thing she’s highly sexed and enjoys fucking. Plus she is turned on as much as I am by having sex with an acquaintance - the foreplay and build up is immense: the excitement of meeting for the first time, the flirting and first kiss, touching, usually dinner and a few drinks, followed by the sex act. By time she gets in bed she’s ready.
the same thing!

I’m not sure that the thing that makes the difference for a lot of people here is that the bull is better than the husband. My guess is it’s the excitement of the situation for all parties involved.

Reactions: davelb76 and MG1958