Unbelievable

jaxon

I read some of this and think what the fuck? A bull making my wife feel better than me so just accept it. Lmao. We have done that a few times. Big med and small. Haha. Not one on different occasions made her cum. I had to after they failed. So don’t fool yourselves. It’s just fucking and scenes. That’s all.

Reactions: bbcincali
Maybe you are a good fuck or maybe the bulls were bad fuck. I made my wife cum good for many years. I have a 8 and 1/2 inch cock but I can say without hesitation or embarrassment that her bulls do more for her than I ever could. They are bigger, last longer and bounce back for more quicker. But i don’t bring other men just to satisfy her, I also bring them for my viewing pleasure.

I read some of this and think what the fuck? A bull making my wife feel better than me so just accept it. Lmao. We have done that a few times. Big med and small. Haha. Not one on different occasions made her cum. I had to after they failed. So don’t fool yourselves. It’s just fucking and scenes. That’s all.
Can I try and if I fail I'll take my hat off for you but I think I'll make her cums a couple times

Attachments

• 20181218_104028.jpg
    20181218_104028.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 24
I'm a voyeur, so for me its all about watching my wife get fucked. I have no interest in watching another man "make love" to my wife. I have no interest in watching another man "have sex" with my wife. My only interest is watching another man "fuck my wife". Watching another man's bare cock cum deep inside my wife. Does she always cum?...... of course not. But since she loves to get fucked whether she cums or not....... well it just works for us.
I started out that way. Not wanting to see a man making love to my wife, just fucking her hard. Somewhere along the way that changed. Now I enjoy seeing being romantic. I really get off on that now.

I started out that way. Not wanting to see a man making love to my wife, just fucking her hard. Somewhere along the way that changed. Now I enjoy seeing being romantic. I really get off on that now.
Can I be your friend you're a good man and special when you tell the true about this take my hat for you my friend