Who would you most love to see fucking your wife/GF? And why?

As the title says: Who would you most love to see fucking your wife/GF? And why?

For me it’s my former coworker (who was my work rival at that job). He is a real cocky, confident alpha guy and that made him much better at his job of securing clients than I was.

I fantasize about the ultimate betrayal of my gf fucking him even though she knows how much I hate him, she just can’t resist his masculinity

As the title says: Who would you most love to see fucking your wife/GF? And why?

For me it’s my former coworker (who was my work rival at that job). He is a real cocky, confident alpha guy and that made him much better at his job of securing clients than I was.

I fantasize about the ultimate betrayal of my gf fucking him even though she knows how much I hate him, she just can’t resist his masculinity
I can see where that can be interesting. U know they love you, but it's hot for them to put their own selfish wants over you

Before marriage my wife broke up with me for a time. Years later I found out she went out with a coworker of mine and fucked on the first date. (It took me months!) She also told me it was almost painful due to his size and that a few times she had to take a break. I don’t have a small dick by any means but she said he was massive. I would love to see her get brutally pounded by him and then clean her up and give her aftercare.

Before marriage my wife broke up with me for a time. Years later I found out she went out with a coworker of mine and fucked on the first date. (It took me months!) She also told me it was almost painful due to his size and that a few times she had to take a break. I don’t have a small dick by any means but she said he was massive. I would love to see her get brutally pounded by him and then clean her up and give her aftercare.
Very hot. Do you think she would entertain the idea of playing with him in front of you?

Very hot. Do you think she would entertain the idea of playing with him in front of you?
He’s in a pretty distant area now. She did however go with me to a sex shop and make me watch her carefully examine the realistic dildos. After a pretty in depth description she selected a dick she felt was close. Every so often she will request him by name and during play she is pretty graphic about describing her emotions and sensations

I would like to watch an older man from the late 50s have sex with my girl. I would like it if he had a slightly larger cock and still had good stamina.
For me it's about the visual age difference and the maturity that a man like that can bring, that would turn me on.
This idea arose for me after I found out that my girl had at least two adventures with older men in her early 20s.