Who would you most love to see fucking your wife/GF? And why?

Who would I most love to see fucking my wife? Well, it may change but I'd say her first bf - a guy called Steve. Was a body builder and a couple of years older than her. Took her virginity when she was 18 (36 years ago now).

I just imagine what that would be like for that same guy who took her first time had another chance with her - I have no doubt he'd stir memories and she'd find it an amazing experience.

Reactions: Inquisitivecoup
As the title says: Who would you most love to see fucking your wife/GF? And why?

For me it’s my former coworker (who was my work rival at that job). He is a real cocky, confident alpha guy and that made him much better at his job of securing clients than I was.

I fantasize about the ultimate betrayal of my gf fucking him even though she knows how much I hate him, she just can’t resist his masculinity
I have a similar thing in that I fantasize about guys I have some level of spite or loathing for fucking my gf in front of me. One who comes to mind riight now is a former work rival ((Eric). We never got along with each other from the first time we met. The difference in this case from yours is I was outwardly the more alpha type and he was a definite beta. He however puffed up and became a bit more aggressive when we clashed after we crossed paths at the sports club where out company had a membership deal. He saw I had a tiny penis and I saw he had a cock that would dwarf mine if I was fully erect.
I have often imagined him showing his ultimate superiority by proudly fucking my woman making her moan and cry as he gave her what I never could. I play with my pathetic little dink while looking on. She lawds his prowess by telling him he is a real man who knows how to give her what she needs unlike her baby dicked husband.

Reactions: MySlutGF
Her BF she had right before we started dating. She confessed they had “amazing sex”. They saw each other on and off for 6 years (started when she was going through a divorce). During that time they dated exclusively at times and also had periods where they dated others, but still slept together. He continued to try to sleep with her when she and I were dating, and even once we were married. She hasn’t slept with him tho, but has self pleasured on two occasions over the years after having talked with him on the phone and after having met him for coffee.
My wife did fuck one of her ex boyfriends. In fact, that’s how all of it started with us.

I thought it was just me...

Id love my wife regularly getting fucked by her boss in work.
Even hotter if he had something to blackmail her with, maybe has a video of her getting fucked by a work colleague on the work premises.
Her boss telling her the video will be put online unless she agrees to be his fuck toy in work.

Its such a turn on imagining her having no choice as he puts her face down over his desk, with her just staring out of his window as hes pounding her cunt bareback...

Here's hoping shes naughty in work...and gets caught🤣

Reactions: Inquisitivecoup
Bouncers @ clubs, just fucking her in the lane. We’d be lining up and while I went to buy some smokes she’d be fucking and sucking them off to get in the club
I had a one night stand with a Japanese girl who assumed I would have a bigger penis than her ex boyfriend. She was shocked that I was actually way smaller than him. I would have loved for him to fuck her in front of me.

Would like to see it happen with her boss. I have seen the way he looks at my wife’s ass and tits during outside work activities. Hopefully it will happen sooner than later. Working on it.

I would love to come home from work early and hear my wife getting fuked in our bed by anyone with a big hot cock. I just stand at the door and listen to them fuking .

Reactions: sherlockgreen