Who would you most love to see fucking your wife/GF? And why?

Her BF she had right before we started dating. She confessed they had “amazing sex”. They saw each other on and off for 6 years (started when she was going through a divorce). During that time they dated exclusively at times and also had periods where they dated others, but still slept together. He continued to try to sleep with her when she and I were dating, and even once we were married. She hasn’t slept with him tho, but has self pleasured on two occasions over the years after having talked with him on the phone and after having met him for coffee.

As the title says: Who would you most love to see fucking your wife/GF? And why?

For me it’s my former coworker (who was my work rival at that job). He is a real cocky, confident alpha guy and that made him much better at his job of securing clients than I was.

I fantasize about the ultimate betrayal of my gf fucking him even though she knows how much I hate him, she just can’t resist his masculinity
The black janitor at my job. Him and I have gotten to be friends and he has the hots for her

Last edited:
My wife is early 40s so she could be fucked by 20+ years older and younger than her. Threesome with both of them will be great. The younger guy could fuck her hard without stopping while the older man sucks her tits and squeezes her ass. She will have orgasm after orgasm and fall on the wet bed shaking after they cum inside her.
That sounds exactly like what I want for my wife...

Mine had a year long affair with a direct cousin in 2016. I wish it would continue because its more of a cousin with rights deal. She is 50 and he is 60 but they both still have great bodies for sex. So does that still count?

Reactions: Rem503 and Tof82