What is your favorite position to watch your wife or girlfriend get fucked?

ТThis has never happened before, but I would really like to see how she gets fucked doggy style. When I fuck her in front of the mirror, I always imagine that it’s not me, but someone else)).

Reactions: communalspoonin
I love lying beneath her while she is on all 4’s, watching her lover’s cock plunge deeply into the innermost depths of her body then reemerging glistening with their passions. Ultimately seeing him explode his sperm into her, and fall upon my face when he pulls out and I eagerly clean them both and restore his hardness to repeat their animalistic act

For me it has to be doggy. My girlfriend is thick with a phat ass and tits, so the sound of her ass clapping against another man drives me insane. It's also the way she moans and talks dirty to her lover in that position. I love how he will pull on her hair and put one leg on the bed and really pounds the life out of her until she orgasms really hard then he pulls out and she just collapses onto the bed. I like how he'll look at her as she lays there and chuckles while repeatedly smacking her ass.

Missionary! My wife and her boyfriend are very much in love which I'm ok with, love makes for much better sex! I love to watch them kissing lightly but deeply as he is slowly thrusting his cock into her hot wet pussy, making sure his whole length is making it into her. They continue to kiss with passion as he places his pelvis against her pelvis and thrusts with a grinding action to be sure he's stimulating her clitoris. After quite some time (he's a long lasting lover unlike me in the past) she'll have a huge orgasm and he'll start to grunt, his large balls will pull up and his cock starts to pulse as he's pumping his sperm deep into her tubes - so so lovely to watch these two make love!! I always find myself wishing he had been her lover right from the night we were married (when she was impregnated with our first child).
I LOOOOOVE this and my girlfriend is also in love with her lover. Missionary is the best for sure and for me it's the way he will suck and squeeze on her big tits as he slowly gives her deep strokes. I love when they kiss very deeply and passionately. They sometimes slow down and she'll have her arms around his neck and they'll be having little conversations while he's still inside her.

For me,
My favorite view is when my wife used to ride his cock on top of him. Even better when he taunted me and he grabbed my wife juicy ass cheeks and spread them apart so I can clearly see his entire shaft being swallowed by my wife's hungry pussy.

When he blew his load, my wife used to lean forward more and they would kiss and hug and almost every time his jizz would flow out of her, down his shaft, onto his ball sac then ultimately puddle onto our bed sheets.

I LOOOOOVE this and my girlfriend is also in love with her lover. Missionary is the best for sure and for me it's the way he will suck and squeeze on her big tits as he slowly gives her deep strokes. I love when they kiss very deeply and passionately. They sometimes slow down and she'll have her arms around his neck and they'll be having little conversations while he's still inside her.
Like me are you cut off from making love to her? My wife will only allow her boyfriend to make love to her and I'm so happy about it truly. I've always been terrible at it and he's a master for sure. One evening we got into discussion about their love affair and he told me that he'd never try to break us up but if anything happened to me he would marry her. She smiled, hugged and kissed him and said "I'd marry you babe, I love you so much!" He held on to her bum cheeks as they kissed in front of me, pulling her into his groin. Oh man that made me so hard and leaking. I told him that I was happy that he is her lover and that I was glad that I found him for her on Ashley Madison and she didn't even look my way, she just kept staring into his eyes and said "I am too!". She's even wearing his ring which excited me as much as it did her I think lol. Would you like this to happen with you and your gf?

• Love
Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo