What is your favorite position to watch your wife or girlfriend get fucked?

I LOOOOOVE this and my girlfriend is also in love with her lover. Missionary is the best for sure and for me it's the way he will suck and squeeze on her big tits as he slowly gives her deep strokes. I love when they kiss very deeply and passionately. They sometimes slow down and she'll have her arms around his neck and they'll be having little conversations while he's still inside her.
Love to see deep kissing and embracing

I love it when my wife is on top of her lover….where she is controlling the tempo and depth of penetration. I enjoy watching her eyes when she allows the man’s cock to go deep….then when she rolls her eyes up when she orgasims….and lastly when the man cums in her, she sort of balances on him trying to keep him in as long as possible….how she looks at him longingly and falls into his arms. Then for some reason I can’t help myself but watch the cum come out of her….such a turn on for me.

There are three for me.

1- she is on all 4s and her hair is pulled holding her head way back and arching her back.

2- face down, head held down by hair or neck, legs apart or together as she is fucked hard, any hole.

3- held down on her back by two or three as her pussy and or mouth are fucked

My GF has a new bull. She says he's very much in control and takes her any way he chooses. She says his cock is a bit longer that mine but much thicker. He's also able to maintain an erection after he cums. She says he fucks her 2 to 3 times an hour and is a "big cummer".
She returns home with her panties soaked with his cum dripping from her pussy. She has me lick her clean then uses the cum soaked panties to jerk me off. Then she puts them on me and has me sleep in them.
She's going to fuck him AND his bud tomorrow.