What is your favorite position to watch your wife or girlfriend get fucked?

btweets

Male
Gold
What is your favorite position to watch as your wife or girlfriend is getting fucked by another guy?? My personal favorite is whether I’m only watching, but most importantly if I’m taking pictures or video, is when they are in the missionary position! This provides the clearest and most unobstructed view to watch as his hard cock is pounding into her pussy! I love to see her pussy lips grip around his girth, and watch as you can see his cock pull out coated with more and more of her wetness becomes visible with each stroke! The way she lifts her body up to meet his thrusts and to see him push harder and harder going balls deep inside her!! Noticing the signs as his tempo begins to get faster and each thrust is much more harder and deeper than before! Listening to his breathing become more labored, and she acknowledges his stronger and more intense effort with louder grunts from each inward thrust!! They become completely in tune with each other and both are now in search of the same goal, to make him cum!! Then with just a little bit of verbal encouragement from her, to watch as his body become stiffened, and he’s buried his cock as deep as possible inside her pussy, knowing all too well that she’s also milking him, as he begins to cum and fill her tight little pussy full of his seed!! Then to watch as he slowly starts to pull his cock out a little before pushing back in, waiting patiently, yet impatiently, as he continues this and goes a little further each time. He eventually pulls out enough to show that his cock is covered in cum and allowing some of it to drip off him or leak from the sides and bottom before finally pulling completely out of her and to see her cum filled pussy for a few seconds before it starts to gush out!! It’s my favorite part to watch, which is quickly followed up and replaced by my all-time favorite thing to do, to take his place between her legs and enjoy the most absolutely amazing feeling in the world... Sloppy seconds!! What’s your favorite position to watch??

Missionary is by far my favorite position I like to watch my wife being fucked by another man.

It allows me to see her face as well as when the guy begins to enter her pussy. Being able to see the expressions on her face as he begins to fuck her is extremely erotic. Watching her digging her nails into his ass cheeks as she encourages him to enter her even deeper lets me know how much she's enjoying herself.

Being able to see his cock going from tip to balls deep in my wife's pussy over and over is very intense and hot. It also allows me to see the wetness as she gets worked into an orgasm. Being able to see the momentum of how she starts to get fucked harder and faster as the guy starts cumming in her is absolutely amazing.

Being able to see the cum and wetness as the guy withdraws from my wife's freshly fucked pussy is incredible. It's so taboo in a way, yet so hot and erotic in another way.

To be able to then quickly mount her and bury my cock in her pussy for that unique feeling of slippery sloppy seconds is a magical feeling for sure.

For me it was when the guy was sitting in an armchair and she climbed on top of him but facing me as I sat opposite them. The guy would tend to be a bit hidden behind her which somehow seemed to emphasise that she was on another man's cock. I loved watching her raising and lowering herself onto his cock and seeing it disappear into her. It felt like the most blatant way of demonstrating her love for his cock. And the looks she would give me as if saying "this could have been you but I prefer him" :love::love::love:

What is your favorite position to watch as your wife or girlfriend is getting fucked by another guy?? My personal favorite is whether I’m only watching, but most importantly if I’m taking pictures or video, is when they are in the missionary position! This provides the clearest and most unobstructed view to watch as his hard cock is pounding into her pussy! I love to see her pussy lips grip around his girth, and watch as you can see his cock pull out coated with more and more of her wetness becomes visible with each stroke! The way she lifts her body up to meet his thrusts and to see him push harder and harder going balls deep inside her!! Noticing the signs as his tempo begins to get faster and each thrust is much more harder and deeper than before! Listening to his breathing become more labored, and she acknowledges his stronger and more intense effort with louder grunts from each inward thrust!! They become completely in tune with each other and both are now in search of the same goal, to make him cum!! Then with just a little bit of verbal encouragement from her, to watch as his body become stiffened, and he’s buried his cock as deep as possible inside her pussy, knowing all too well that she’s also milking him, as he begins to cum and fill her tight little pussy full of his seed!! Then to watch as he slowly starts to pull his cock out a little before pushing back in, waiting patiently, yet impatiently, as he continues this and goes a little further each time. He eventually pulls out enough to show that his cock is covered in cum and allowing some of it to drip off him or leak from the sides and bottom before finally pulling completely out of her and to see her cum filled pussy for a few seconds before it starts to gush out!! It’s my favorite part to watch, which is quickly followed up and replaced by my all-time favorite thing to do, to take his place between her legs and enjoy the most absolutely amazing feeling in the world... Sloppy seconds!! What’s your favorite position to watch??
I agree, missionary, legs wrapped around him with tongue down her throat as he feels her moan.