Wifes most exciting revelation to you.........

JMNBABE

Couple
Hard to decide where to post this one, as it does involve "cheating" kind of, as well as hotwifing (I would not have had a problem had I known)........but here goes. Will take a while to wrote as I sort out the specifics and get the order of things straight too:
My wife uses the same account here, and one we have on something called QUORA. I found it after reading some post that I found about President Trump. But there is a LOT of other things posted about there. Seems mostly to be dominated by guys that want to dress in womens clothing and be accepted as "women" and allowed to use the same bathroom as our daughters and wives, with impunity; and trolls asking the stupidest of questions over and over, changing an age or a skin color and asking the same stupid shit......

But, there are some people who also seem to actually be involved in this lifestyle, as can easily be determined by what they post and how it works out for everyone. Wife has been chatting with a few people there regarding her indiscretions during out marriage. This past week, she apparently posted about something I had long suspected but never KNEW for sure, at least not the REST of the story. And after posting it there, she elected to tell me the whole story (I think, all her stories come out in paragraphs over time, you NEVER get the WHOLE story initially) as she was concerned I would see it and be blindsided about it (which I don't handle well). She also elected to tell me this LATE Saturday night, knowing I was going out of town Sunday for at least a week, maybe two!!! And as it goes, it may well be the most sexciting, sensual, hot, fun DAMN I AM HORNY AND HARD, story she has ever revealed (in my humble opinion):

trying to get the order right so it makes sense.........as some may recognize based on our posts here, my wife has a "thing" for Bosses. She has had 3 in her career, and had affairs with 2 of them. #2 and #3, and readily admits that had she stayed longer at Job #1 it would be 3 for 3!! Her affair with Boss #2 started prior to our relationship. It was 4 years along when we met. She had been married 5 years and was in the middle of a divorce from her husband. At the time, she and her husband whad been "trying" to get pregnant, with the confused thought process so many people in bad marriages have that having a baby (STRESSFUL) would somehow resolve the bad marriage. She was also sexually involved with her Boss and they did not use any form of protection during their affair. He was aware she was not using protection, they agreed that if she got pregnant she would jsut let her husband think it was his, their secret.

I knew that the relationship between her and her Boss was much closer than any I had ever had with a Boss. She was allowed to us any of his lxury vehicles, an expensive RV, had keys to all his personal luxury homes, as well as she handled his Investment Portfolio homes and was renting a home form him WELL below market rent. None of which bothered me, as I also had the same access via her and we made good use of it. As our dating became more serious, she did divulge to me all about her marriage, and eventually the affair with her Boss. She spoke of it in the past tense. Now the GOOD part!!

She was not fully honest about it being "in the past". She actually continued to be sexual with her Boss most of the first year we dated. And we were VERY sexual during that time also. I was working my DREAM job, weekend cadre in the ER. I worked 3 - 12 hr shifts Friday, Saturday and Sunday (the busiest craziest days in the ER), got paid for 40 hrs and was on call the rest of the week. I could be back to her house 2 hours after I got off work, and we had the rest of the week for SEX!! And it was GOOD sex. She had more repressed desires than anyone I ever met, and could not WAIT to act on them!! We were RABBITS, and not using any protection either. She told me that her OB/GYN had told her she could not get pregnant so she didn't need to use anything. No complaints on my part. I now know that she was also doing the same with her Boss!!! She spent weekdays (corrected) ruining bed sheets with him and trying her best to get pregnant by him!!

So much so, that she admitted that when she got pregnant and attributed it to me, she actually was not certain at all it WAS mine!!! But she did know our relationship could go somewhere, and the one wiht her Boss was purely sexual. He was certain it was his and now knowing the specifics of who, what, when, where and why I can see why she was unsure. And for the first year, she was unsure he was mine until he started to look like someone (all babies initially look the same, wrinkled, ugly, and fat faced, but about a year old it starts to become pretty obvious whether they have attributes that can be equated back to the parents). Another WHOPPER, SHE actually HOPED it was her Bosses baby!! Not mine!!! Talk about a good kick in the cuckolded nuts. They continued their affair that first year too. Not as frequently, but now that I know it explains why she was so enthusiastic about my encouraging her to wear sexier outfits at work, thinking I was helping her release her inner slut by "talking her in to" wearing pantyhose that she cut the crotch out of to be easily available, open bottom girdles for the same reason, garter belts and stockings (same reason) and not knowing she was doing it to BE easily available if the opportunity presented itself to her Boss!! He certainly approved of her new dress code and took advantage at every opportunity she admits. They STILL hoped that she might end up pregnant too.

Probably over some word count, and will have to retype again.......but now I am in rural AL with a hard on that won't quit, and not much I can do but keep jerking on it thinking about a THOUAND questions I wantto ask my wife but she just says "save it for when you get home".

So what was YOUR wifes most exciting revelaiton to you during you marriage???

CW

Last edited:
Hard to decide where to post this one, as it does involve "cheating" kind of, as well as hotwifing (I would not have had a problem had I known)........but here goes. Will take a while to wrote as I sort out the specifics and get the order of things straight too:
My wife uses the same account here, and one we have on something called QUORA. I found it after reading some post that I found about President Trump. But there is a LOT of other things posted about there. Seems mostly to be dominated by guys that want to dress in womens clothing and be accepted as "women" and allowed to use the same bathroom as our daughters and wives, with impunity; and trolls asking the stupidest of questions over and over, changing an age or a skin color and asking the same stupid shit......

But, there are some people who also seem to actually be involved in this lifestyle, as can easily be determined by what they post and how it works out for everyone. Wife has been chatting with a few people there regarding her indiscretions during out marriage. This past week, she apparently posted about something I had long suspected but never KNEW for sure, at least not the REST of the story. And after posting it there, she elected to tell me the whole story (I think, all her stories come out in paragraphs over time, you NEVER get the WHOLE story initially) as she was concerned I would see it and be blindsided about it (which I don't handle well). She also elected to tell me this LATE Saturday night, knowing I was going out of town Sunday for at least a week, maybe two!!! And as it goes, it may well be the most sexciting, sensual, hot, fun DAMN I AM HORNY AND HARD, story she has ever revealed (in my humble opinion):

trying to get the order right so it makes sense.........as some may recognize based on our posts here, my wife has a "thing" for Bosses. She has had 3 in her career, and had affairs with 2 of them. #2 and #3, and readily admits that had she stayed longer at Job #1 it would be 3 for 3!! Her affair with Boss #2 started prior to our relationship. It was 4 years along when we met. She had been married 5 years and was in the middle of a divorce from her husband. At the time, she and her husband whad been "trying" to get pregnant, with the confused thought process so many people in bad marriages have that having a baby (STRESSFUL) would somehow resolve the bad marriage. She was also sexually involved with her Boss and they did not use any form of protection during their affair. He was aware she was not using protection, they agreed that if she got pregnant she would jsut let her husband think it was his, their secret.

I knew that the relationship between her and her Boss was much closer than any I had ever had with a Boss. She was allowed to us any of his lxury vehicles, an expensive RV, had keys to all his personal luxury homes, as well as she handled his Investment Portfolio homes and was renting a home form him WELL below market rent. None of which bothered me, as I also had the same access via her and we made good use of it. As our dating became more serious, she did divulge to me all about her marriage, and eventually the affair with her Boss. She spoke of it in the past tense. Now the GOOD part!!

She was not fully honest about it being "in the past". She actually continued to be sexual with her Boss most of the first year we dated. And we were VERY sexual during that time also. I was working my DREAM job, weekend cadre in the ER. I worked 3 - 12 hr shifts Friday, Saturday and Sunday (the busiest craziest days in the ER), got paid for 40 hrs and was on call the rest of the week. I could be back to her house 2 hours after I got off work, and we had the rest of the week for SEX!! And it was GOOD sex. She had more repressed desires than anyone I ever met, and could not WAIT to act on them!! We were RABBITS, and not using any protection either. She told me that her OB/GYN had told her she could not get pregnant so she didn't need to use anything. No complaints on my part. I now know that she was also doing the same with her Boss!!! She spent weekends ruining bed sheets with him and trying her best to get pregnant by him!!

So much so, that she admitted that when she got pregnant and attributed it to me, she actually was not certain at all it WAS mine!!! But she did know our relationship could go somewhere, and the one wiht her Boss was purely sexual. He was certain it was his and now knowing the specifics of who, what, when, where and why I can see why she was unsure. And for the first year, she was unsure he was mine until he started to look like someone (all babies initially look the same, wrinkled, ugly, and fat faced, but about a year old it starts to become pretty obvious whether they have attributes that can be equated back to the parents). Another WHOPPER, SHE actually HOPED it was her Bosses baby!! Not mine!!! Talk about a good kick in the cuckolded nuts. They continued their affair that first year too. Not as frequently, but now that I know it explains why she was so enthusiastic about my encouraging her to wear sexier outfits at work, thinking I was helping her release her inner slut by "talking her in to" wearing pantyhose that she cut the crotch out of to be easily available, open bottom girdles for the same reason, garter belts and stockings (same reason) and not knowing she was doing it to BE easily available if the opportunity presented itself to her Boss!! He certainly approved of her new dress code and took advantage at every opportunity she admits. They STILL hoped that she might end up pregnant too.

Probably over some word count, and will have to retype again.......but now I am in rural AL with a hard on that won't quit, and not much I can do but keep jerking on it thinking about a THOUAND questions I wantto ask my wife but she just says "save it for when you get home".

CW
I was in.the construction business for my sf at the time . One day my wife came to bring tge payroll.S shecwas dressed up to meet her friends She was atttrached to my foreman which at the time i didnt know. She told me she was really interested in him.FridY afternoons when i came home she was always dresed up. She started bring the payroll to.the jobsite the rest of the crew didnt k ow she was my wife.. She started fucking him.friday afternoons. When she told me this i had a talknwith hervand my foreman .i told them both if the work doesnt get done or delayed because theybwere fucking inwould fire him..After few weks my wife dressed up more extreme and he kept fucking her. I ULTIMATELY didnt complain wirknwas getti g done better and faster..Plus i reaped the beefits as well seeing her dressed up as well as getting to.fuck.her later on fridays. The crew kept wondering who.the hotties was that delivered the payroll everynfriday itvwas hard keeping a secret seeing her dressed up.every friday k owing that she was fucking the foreman every feiday

Would be my ex-wife. We were going through a difficult time but still having great sex - she was a nympho in bed.
Anyhow, one afternoon she'd just got in and we went straight to bed - she's riding me and she was so wet. I suspected she was seeing someone else and she told me as she rode me that it was a mutual friend and she'd just got back from his after a good fucking.
I blew my load pretty quick after that!

She was not fully honest about it being "in the past". She actually continued to be sexual with her Boss most of the first year we dated. And we were VERY sexual during that time also. I was working my DREAM job, weekend cadre in the ER. I worked 3 - 12 hr shifts Friday, Saturday and Sunday (the busiest craziest days in the ER), got paid for 40 hrs and was on call the rest of the week. I could be back to her house 2 hours after I got off work, and we had the rest of the week for SEX!! And it was GOOD sex. She had more repressed desires than anyone I ever met, and could not WAIT to act on them!! We were RABBITS, and not using any protection either. She told me that her OB/GYN had told her she could not get pregnant so she didn't need to use anything. No complaints on my part. I now know that she was also doing the same with her Boss!!! She spent weekdays (corrected) ruining bed sheets with him and trying her best to get pregnant by him!!

When she admitted to rubbing her clit as she wanted other people.id been asking for her to .

CW
I loved her telling me exact details of getting fucked by the guy she cheated with.and any other people.she once detailed getting fucked by two men.i jack off for months on it.lol

My wife has told me quite a few. Two that were my favorites.
First was that she was an apartment complex manager and had a black guy who helped her with maintenance, painting and lawn work. She would reward him with sex for each room he painted ahead of schedule. She was with him just ahead of one of our dates.
Before we started dating, she traded sex for a $50 bag of weed with 2 guys on an all- nighter

One day my wife (Becky) and i were talking about sex, I asked her if she had ever thought about having sex with another man she replied that she has fantasies about it all the time. So I asked her if there was anyone in particular or was it when she saw a good looking guy. She confessed that she would like to fuck our friend Sam. Now Sam is good looking, slim and is a good friend, he's single and always bragging about how big his cock is, I think this intrigued my wife and aroused her curiosity. She never had a real big dick before and wanted to experience one. I asked her how bad she wanted to do this and she said thinking about it really turns her on. I told her if I agree to help get her fantasy that she would have to work on getting me mine. She thought about this and said she needed some time to think it through.
She must have thought about it a lot because the following week she was super horny and ready to fuck almost every night. After the week had passed she came to me and said she wanted to feel Sam's big cock inside her and how do we make it happen. I told her the first hurdle was already cleared as Sam has told me in the past while out drinking that he thought you were sexy and very sensual and what a lucky guy I was to have you.I know he wants to fuck you as bad as you do him. This really perked my wife's attention and got her juices flowing. I told her I would call Sam and set up a night out with us. She just smiled her biggest smile. I told her for our night out to wear something sexy and no underwear and to rub up against him when you danced with him We would bring him home for drinks and stimulating Conversation bringing up how I would love to see him fuck you. She couldn't hold back any longer and had to have sex right then and there so we did.
The night of our date came a week later only to find my wife extremely horny and very nervous. I told her there was nothing to fear, she looked stunning and smoken hot. Sam didn't stand a chance of resisting her advances. We met Sam at a local bar close to home that had a dance floor and live band. We started out with some drinks to get loosened up and relax. Soon a slow song came on and Becky ask Sam to dance which he eagerly accepted, as they danced together I could see her rubbing against him in all the right spots. When they came back to the table I could see a huge bulge in Sams pants. Becky hadn't lost her touch. We had another drink and I suggested that we go to our place for more drinks and conversation. Sam readily agreed and off we went.
After we arrived at our home I told Becky to sit close to Sam while I fixed us some drinks. she should position herself so he could see her pussy while I was busy.to get the night started. She didn't hesitate for a second and sat down so as to exposed her pussy for easy viewing. When I came back with our drinks I could see Sam fixated on Becky's pussy and his pants were rising to the occasion. I told Becky how Sam thought she was smoken hot , Becky smiled at Sam and sat next to him placing her hand on his Bulge feeling his cock underneath his pants. Sam froze, I told no worries, Becky want to see just how big his cock really was. Sam replied " are you sure about this " This time Becky replied "I'm very sure". As she started to undress him he looked over at me and I told him I was just there to watch, I wanted to see him fuck Bucky. and Becky wanted to try a big cock as she's never had a really big one. He looked a little unsure until Becky stripped off her blouse and flaunted her tits at him, that was all it took as he stripped off his shirt and pants but Bucky said to leave the underwear for her.
She finished undressing and walked up to Sam and kissed him while fondling his cock. She then dropped to her knees and removed his boxers revealing a massive cock, it had to be 11" inches long and thicker than a soda can, her eyes bulged at the sight then she took hold of it and tried to suck it slowly but it'd didn't fit well in her mouth. It was one of the hottest things I had seen in a long time. After several minutes Sam sat her on the couch, spread her legs and admired her pussy, he told her he beat off many times thinking about her. Becky said she had masterbated thinking about his big cock. Sam positioned himself between her legs and started to lick her clit then he inserted several fingers into her as he continued to lick and. Suck on her clit. She was so excited that she had an orgasm within minutes. Sam was fully erect and asked her if she really wanted to do this, which she replied that she absolutely did, I want to feel you stretch my pussy open and make me cum harder than I ever have before.
Sam put some spit on his cock. Pressed it against her open pussy and very slowly entered her. Her legs spread as far apart as they could, and she gasped saying OMG as he entered her, she moved her hips to help him push in further. She started to moan loudly and make noises, her face showed pure extasey, within several minutes he penetrated her a good 9 inches and she started to climax, it was huge making her whole body shake, it was bigger than any I had seen with her. Sam increased his speed and could only go another inch deeper. She was bucking her hips fucking him as hard as she could, crying "yes, yes" it feels so good, fuck me fuck me. I could see Sam was enjoying my wife's pussy as much as she was enjoying his cock. She was climaxing every few minutes and around 20 minutes later Sam exploded in her cunt. She loved it. They finished up and I asked her was it everything she had imagined and hoped for. She smiled and said it was better than she imagined. I asked her if she was going to want to fuck more big cock and she replied "Hell Yes" Sam we need to do this again, Sam said anytime you're ready to which she replied "see you next week" .
We had another drink and Sam left for home. Leaving Becky and I to talk. Becky said she never in her widest dreams though fucking a huge cock would feel so good.she loved every moment he was inside her. She said I'm sorry babe but Sam spoiled me, I going to need big cock to climax as hard and as much as I did. I guess I'm size queen and never knew ir!!. I told her I expected that would happen but it plays into my fantasy which is to watch you fuck big cocks, I plan on doing video of you fucking all kinds of big cocks. She thought about it for a minute and said it works for me. Our sex is better and hotter than it's ever been as we started on our new sexual adventures.

Last edited:
One day my wife (Becky)and i were talking about sex, I asked her if she had ever thought having sex with another man she replied that she has fantasies about it all the time. So I asked her if there was anyone in particular or was it when she saw a good looking guy. She confessed that she would like to fuck our friend Sam. Now Sam is good looking, slim and is a good friend, he's single and always bragging about how big his cock is, I think this intrigued my wife and aroused her curiosity. She never had a real big dick before and wanted to experience one. I asked her how bad she wanted to do this and she said thinking about it really turns her on. I told her if I agree to help get her fantasy that she would have to work on getting me mine. She thought about this and said she needed some time to think it through.
She must have thought about it a lot because the following week she was super horny and ready to fuck almost every night. After the week had passed she came to me and said she wanted to feel Sam's big cock inside her and how do we make it happen. I told her the first hurdle was already cleared as Sam has told me in the past while out drinking that he thought you were sexy and very sensual and what a lucky guy I was to have you.I know he wants to fuck you as bad as you do him. This really perked my wife's attention and got her juices flowing. I told her I would call Sam and set up a night out with us. She just smiled her biggest smile. I told her for our night out to wear something sexy and no underwear and to rub up against him when you danced with him We would bring him home for drinks and stimulating Conversation bringing up how I would love to see him fuck you. She couldn't hold back any longer and had to have sex right then and there so we did.
The night of our date came a week later only to find my wife extremely horny and very nervous. I told her there was nothing to fear, she looked stunning and smoken hot. Sam didn't stand a chance of resisting her advances. We met Sam at a local bar close to home that had a dance floor and live band. We started out with some drinks to get loosened up and relax. Soon a slow song came on and Becky ask Sam to dance which he eagerly accepted, as they danced together I could see her rubbing against him in all the right spots. When they came back to the table I could see a huge bulge in Sams pants. Becky hadn't lost her touch. We had another drink and I suggested that we go to our place for more drinks and conversation. Sam readily agreed and off we went.
After we arrived at our home I told Becky to sit close to Sam while I fixed us some drinks. she should position herself so he could see her pussy while I was busy.to get the night started. She didn't hesitate for a second and sat down so as to exposed her pussy for easy viewing. When I came back with our drinks I could see Sam fixated on Becky's pussy and his pants were rising to the occasion. I told Becky how Sam thought she was smoken hot , Becky smiled at Sam and sat next to him placing her hand on his Bulge feeling his cock underneath his pants. Sam froze, I told no worries, Becky want to see just how big his cock really was. Sam replied " are you sure about this " This time Becky replied "I'm very sure". As she started to undress him he looked over at me and I told him I was just there to watch, I wanted to see him fuck Bucky. and Becky wanted to try a big cock as she's never had a really big one. He looked a little unsure until Becky stripped off her blouse and flaunted her tits at him, that was all it took as he stripped off his shirt and pants but Bucky said to leave the underwear for her.
She finished undressing and walked up to Sam and kissed him while fondling his cock. She then dropped to her knees and removed his boxers revealing a massive cock, it had to be 11" inches long and thicker than a soda can, her eyes bulged at the sight then she took hold of it and tried to suck it slowly but it'd didn't fit well in her mouth. It was one of the hottest things I had seen in a long time. After several minutes Sam sat her on the couch, spread her legs and admired her pussy, he told her he beat off many times thinking about her. Becky said she had masterbated thinking about his big cock. Sam positioned himself between her legs and started to lick her clit then he inserted several fingers into her as he continued to lick and. Suck on her clit. She was so excited that she had an orgasm within minutes. Sam was fully erect and asked her if she really wanted to do this, which she replied that she absolutely did, I want to feel you stretch my pussy open and make me cum harder than I ever have before.
Sam put some spit on his cock. Pressed it against her open pussy and very slowly entered her. Her legs spread as far apart as they could, and she gasped saying OMG as he entered her, she moved her hips to help him push in further. She started to moan loudly and make noises, her face showed pure extasey, within several minutes he penetrated her a good 9 inches and she started to climax, it was huge making her whole body shake, it was bigger than any I had seen with her. Sam increased his speed and could only go another inch deeper. She was bucking her hips fucking him as hard as she could, crying "yes, yes" it feels so good, fuck me fuck me. I could see Sam was enjoying my wife's pussy as much as she was enjoying his cock. She was climaxing every few minutes and around 20 minutes later Sam exploded in her cunt. She loved it. They finished up and I asked her was it everything she had imagined and hoped for. She smiled and said it was better than she imagined. I asked her if she was going to want to fuck more big cock and she replied "Hell Yes" Sam we need to do this again, Sam said anytime you're ready to which she replied "see you next week" .
We had another drink and Sam left for home. Leaving Becky and I to talk. Becky said she never in her widest dreams though fucking a huge cock would feel so good.she loved every moment he was inside her. She said I'm sorry babe but Sam spoiled me, I going to need big cock to climax as hard and as much as I did. I guess I'm size queen and never knew ir!!. I told her I expected that would happen but it plays into my fantasy which is to watch you fuck big cocks, I plan on doing video of you fucking all kinds of big cocks. She thought about it for a minute and said it works for me. Our sex is better and hotter than it's ever been as we started on our new sexual adventures.
My wife told me she wanted to fuck.my foreman we talked and i told her it was ok she came to drop.off the payroll one time before long as she was getting dressed up.evey friday . I asked her about it she said that she needed to.keep.company moral.up .I kidded her and said dint you meany foreman up. I told her just remember if work falls behind that its over The work.ever got done faster and better. You could say her fucking him had benefited the company as well as keeping her happy us when.she came home on Fridays i loved seeing her getting dressed up as well.as great sex every Friday night with me.

My wife revelation was very different. She confided in me that after she had done this guy with a very large member
(that I was there to watch) that she had had massive discharges in her panties for an entire week afterwards. It was the type of thing many hot wives might keep quiet because it was evidence of how much her and her pussy enjoyed the experience with a much larger man. We both would check her panties every day for at least a week afterwards and neither of us could believe the unbelievable amount of residue that would end up n them!

CW
I have read many, many posts by you (CW) and your wife (J, the wife). What I like about your (combined) posts is that while they seem extreme, they are believable and seem real to me. You have to sort through the BS here and you and a couple others are in an even smaller pool of people; 1, you clearly are living in a "lifestyle" and 2, you've chosen to be honest and share your lives here. The latter is significant to me because I'm not going to learn anything from the other fantasizers and picture collectors out there. So, first off thank you both!

I've followed you enough to know that she has a thing for bosses and becoming pregnant from a black man. Please correct me I'm wrong btw. When you said, "And for the first year, she was unsure he was mine until he started to look like someone (all babies initially look the same, wrinkled, ugly, and fat faced, but about a year old it starts to become pretty obvious whether they have attributes that can be equated back to the parents)." I got confused a little. I always assumed you and your wife were white (please forgive me for any unintended insensitivity). I wondered how there could be a confusion in the looks of your child? Are you an African/American man CW? I could understand the possible confusion then.

You and your wife must be fairly young if you're talking about becoming pregnant is still a thing with her. How do you feel about her obsession? Do you think her wanting it is a way to "cling to her youth"? Do you think it will pass over time?

More immediately, and more important, what do you think she'll be doing while you are away?

Ok, this kind of sucks but the question is, "Wife's most exciting revelation...." and I figure that means ANY kind of wife (I don't have a hotwife). My wife's revelation seems so "vanilla" by comparison but if I share mine maybe other "real" people will too. My wife has never like anal. She has over time let me at least use my tongue on her. Eventually this evolved into a routine of her up doggy style with a Hitachi Magic Wand pressed on her clit and my tongue driving in and out of her ass. She will have 5 or 6 body shaking (literally) orgasms. She asks for it when we have sex now. Something changed in her attitude towards anal activity.

Her revelation was not unanticipated. The fact that she said it aloud was the thing. One time after sex I asked her about her orgasms when I was tonguing her. I said you don't shake like that when my cock is in you. Caught off guard and in the moment she revealed, "Yeah, I seem to get off easier when you use your tongue and fingers." She knew instantly how her "backhanded" compliment came across and said, "But I love your cock too. I have orgasms with it." In my head I was saying, "Yeah, not like that though!" and left it at that.

• Haha
Reactions: peterxuk

CW
My hotwife use to travel.for work before she was a hotwife she went to.other corp.offices about twice a month fir 3/4 days she told me that sometimes guys approached her and she never did anything
Since she became a hotwife i told her woukd you like to start traveling agaim and be a hotwife when you travel she told me that she would consider it and talk to her boss but she doesnt want to travel as much ..She and i talked further that it might be fun to really get some strange cock..More to follow in part two. Feel.frecto ask.anything. Bob

My hotwife use to travel.for work before she was a hotwife she went to.other corp.offices about twice a month fir 3/4 days she told me that sometimes guys approached her and she never did anything
Since she became a hotwife i told her woukd you like to start traveling agaim and be a hotwife when you travel she told me that she would consider it and talk to her boss but she doesnt want to travel as much ..She and i talked further that it might be fun to really get some strange cock..More to follow in part two. Feel.frecto ask.anything. Bob
Update. PART TWO
I forgot to post part two so.here is what happened in.part two.of her travels.
She decided to talk to her boss about a little travel.again HE agreed but only if he occasionally coukd meet her on some of her travels they agreed. MY wife total me that she wanted to bring her traveling to a higher more intense sexual level.of being a traveling hotwife..She arranged a few places / offices to visit on her travels. Her boss and her agreed that the company would rent a business furnished apartment between the 3 offices so she could play without any company people seeing her.
She told me that she wanted this so that she good get some intense clubbing outfits that she could just leave there for two reasons not having to pack alot of office clothes and club clothes as well as outfits not to be seen by me What she would call. TOTAL C F M..OUTFITS.
She woukd call ne and tell.me that she neey a new guy and sonetimes send me a picture of her dtrss in a CFM OUTFIT.
The travel.her outfitd her sexual.attitude really changed it bevane alot more revealing along with alot more sexual play.. When she came home she brought one of her outfits un beknown to me she called and told me to meet ber at a botel.near the airport. ,I.meet her to.be shocked by her attitude and dress. SHE didnt act like my hotwife. We had an intende night of fucking as well as alot different .I asked her she said tgat bei g thousand miles away and being able to act dress etc because of acting single abd being alone she told me My travels are stricy about work.9/5 after that its about her getting not only well fucked but fucki g all she wants from.one night to every night thats she gone. SHE SAID YOU BETYER GET USE TO HEARING AND SONE TIMES SEEING AVERY SEXUALLY INTENSE TRAVELING COCK CRAVING CORPORATE HOTWIFE WITH NO BOUNDARIES

Update. PART TWO
I forgot to post part two so.here is what happened in.part two.of her travels.
She decided to talk to her boss about a little travel.again HE agreed but only if he occasionally coukd meet her on some of her travels they agreed. MY wife total me that she wanted to bring her traveling to a higher more intense sexual level.of being a traveling hotwife..She arranged a few places / offices to visit on her travels. Her boss and her agreed that the company would rent a business furnished apartment between the 3 offices so she could play without any company people seeing her.
She told me that she wanted this so that she good get some intense clubbing outfits that she could just leave there for two reasons not having to pack alot of office clothes and club clothes as well as outfits not to be seen by me What she would call. TOTAL C F M..OUTFITS.
She woukd call ne and tell.me that she neey a new guy and sonetimes send me a picture of her dtrss in a CFM OUTFIT.
The travel.her outfitd her sexual.attitude really changed it bevane alot more revealing along with alot more sexual play.. When she came home she brought one of her outfits un beknown to me she called and told me to meet ber at a botel.near the airport. ,I.meet her to.be shocked by her attitude and dress. SHE didnt act like my hotwife. We had an intende night of fucking as well as alot different .I asked her she said tgat bei g thousand miles away and being able to act dress etc because of acting single abd being alone she told me My travels are stricy about work.9/5 after that its about her getting not only well fucked but fucki g all she wants from.one night to every night thats she gone. SHE SAID YOU BETYER GET USE TO HEARING AND SONE TIMES SEEING AVERY SEXUALLY INTENSE TRAVELING COCK CRAVING CORPORATE HOTWIFE WITH NO BOUNDARIES
Sounds like you might be using a lot of imagination and your hand wrapped around your cock while she is traveling