I had it now it’s gone

We’ve been together 15 years but there’s a bit of an age gap, I’m 47, she’s 35. Our early relationship was a whirlwind and given she is bi I was lucky enough to have 10 years of regular threesomes, and sometime moresomes with her. Once we got married all that stopped. Marriage was the commitment to one person and that’s what happened even though I was open for her to continue either with or without me.

Two years ago that changed. She wanted another cock. It was really that simple. She didn’t hide it. She didn’t make excuses. She just told me after what we had already done together she was doing this and I was told I was only invited to watch. I wasn’t given a choice. Well I mean I could have talked it through with her but it kind of excited me. And that’s when I became a cuckold I guess. I don’t know if I fit the true description, there was no humiliation and we still had sex all the time, she just bought other men home like every couple of weeks, sometimes every week. Most were repeats, it’s not like it was a new man every week.

She recently celebrated her two year anniversary of seeing other men and she hosted a dinner party. I had to cook and serve their meals and drinks. There was supposed to be three men coming but only two turned up. This was the best thing I have ever seen in my life. For the first time ever she let me clean her up. I had never tasted cum before, well besides my own, and kissing her with it was just divine. And then that was it. She was done. No more seeing other people.
Now don’t get me wrong, I love everything about her and she’s more than enough for me but after experiencing these things it’s going to be hard to stop. She says it was just an experiment like it was with the other women and now we move on.

I miss it so much. Now apparently we’re investing in BDSM equipment. Okay, that’s great, but I’d love to see her with another cock again.

Has anyone left the lifestyle and then come back? If you convinced your wife, how? If you are the wife, why?

Yes. We had a 25yr break between our 1st FwB and 2nd Fwb.
Couple of reasons. 1, we decided to have our family and didn't want any accidental pregnancies.
2. Before internet it was much harder to find a willing partner.
3. It was a fun experience but we realized we didn't need it. We were quite happy with just each other.
It wasn't until we were empty nesters that we decided to spice up our sex life again.

Couple of reasons.

It seems with us it's 100 miles an hour or stop. 100 miles an hour with other women then stop. 100 miles an hour with men then stop. Don't get me wrong I love what we do but some balance would be nice. I don't see why we can't do it all at the same time but each in moderation. Unfortunately for me, she's in charge and sets the rules. I never thought I'd be in an online group complaining my wife wont start sleeping with other men again, but here we are.

Do you think it’s possible that she still wants to see other men but is uncomfortable admitting/sharing it with you? I have a couple of posts about my similar experiences with this…

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
We’ve been together 15 years but there’s a bit of an age gap, I’m 47, she’s 35. Our early relationship was a whirlwind and given she is bi I was lucky enough to have 10 years of regular threesomes, and sometime moresomes with her. Once we got married all that stopped. Marriage was the commitment to one person and that’s what happened even though I was open for her to continue either with or without me.

Two years ago that changed. She wanted another cock. It was really that simple. She didn’t hide it. She didn’t make excuses. She just told me after what we had already done together she was doing this and I was told I was only invited to watch. I wasn’t given a choice. Well I mean I could have talked it through with her but it kind of excited me. And that’s when I became a cuckold I guess. I don’t know if I fit the true description, there was no humiliation and we still had sex all the time, she just bought other men home like every couple of weeks, sometimes every week. Most were repeats, it’s not like it was a new man every week.

She recently celebrated her two year anniversary of seeing other men and she hosted a dinner party. I had to cook and serve their meals and drinks. There was supposed to be three men coming but only two turned up. This was the best thing I have ever seen in my life. For the first time ever she let me clean her up. I had never tasted cum before, well besides my own, and kissing her with it was just divine. And then that was it. She was done. No more seeing other people.
Now don’t get me wrong, I love everything about her and she’s more than enough for me but after experiencing these things it’s going to be hard to stop. She says it was just an experiment like it was with the other women and now we move on.

I miss it so much. Now apparently we’re investing in BDSM equipment. Okay, that’s great, but I’d love to see her with another cock again.

Has anyone left the lifestyle and then come back? If you convinced your wife, how? If you are the wife, why?
This makes me think about the question wives ask their husbands when the husband brings up the idea, "What if I like it and want to keep on?" In your case it seems a little reversed. What happens if YOU like it and want to keep on? Often you read that women will say, "I'm doing this anyway!"

Does she call the shots when it comes to sex? If you're investing in BDSM equipment now I get the feeling you're in for another roller coaster ride. Would you be surprised if this was another brief "experiment" and just as you are getting into it she moves on to the next "experiment"?

The "off and on" thing is a tough one but at least you are having some experiences some people on dream of.

Reactions: toolman2c