Unexpectedly erotic visual memories

RobG1908

Male
Gold
Do you have some scenes seared into your memory that you find incredibly arousing? I don’t mean the obvious things like the first time you saw your wife naked with another guy, or the sight of someone balls deep in her. I mean those almost sideline mental snapshots that somehow you just can’t shake and which always get you excited.

I have three off the top of my head which are guaranteed to produce instant arousal every time I remember them.

The first is the sight of my wife’s clothes casually discarded on the floor of a holiday apartment – mixed in a pile with those of a fellow holiday-maker. I can still remember exactly what they were – the light summer dress, sandals, lacy white bra and tiny lace thong – intermingled with his board shorts, jockeys and polo shirt. This memory excites me almost as much as remembering her little sighs and moans as he lay on top of her.

The second is seeing my wife sitting on a guy’s lap dressed only in a red lacy bra. I love her breasts, and love seeing the way they move – whether she’s with me, on her own, or with someone else – but somehow seeing them as the only part of her body that was restrained, with the rest of her open to his touch, was a huge turn-on.

And finally the sight of the little pile of dark, curly pubic hair lying on a white towel, the very first time she shaved completely smooth – at the request of a guy she had been chatting with online. Somehow that little curly nest represented her eagerness to please him.

Anyone else have these little visual vignettes – or is it just me?? Lol

It was the first time L, her Dom and I went out together at a crowded public event, a Renaissance Faire. He bought her a thin, low-cut, white blouse at one of the shops. It exposed her bare shoulders, and a lot of her breasts after he told her not to wear her bra under it when she changed into it. Of course, many women were dressed the same way, so it wasn't at all scandalous there - except to me. I'd never seen her that exposed in public, and knowing she did something for him she would never have done for me (and seemed to be enjoying it) had me very hard. But it's still the image of them walking through the crowd hand-in-hand, L giggling and touching him like they were newlyweds, that is burned into my memory forever. It was as though we had gone back in time and he had simply taken my wife and made her his - and she absolutely loved it.

I once made the mistake of telling my first wife that I loved seeing her breasts dance to rhythms of the other man's poundings. A mistake, as she became self-conscious and clutched her breasts. Fortunately, I didn't mention what bedazzled me most: in the missionary position, his ass muscles clenched with each downward thrust, her delicate feet, her toes tightly curled, bouncing up and down. Mesmerizing.

Another image-burning memory was her back being serviced by a new lover, a skinny guy in his late twenties with the whitest body I had ever seen. I watched them fuck. He knew the rule I gave him not to cum in her, as he was fucking her bareback, and he dutifully pulled out just in time. He was still atop her, still kissing her lips tightly, his body arched, when his cock began spurting an amazingly big load, spurting all over her belly and breasts. He didn’t touch his cock or rub it against her, which impressed me, as my cock would have needed some stroking.

Then he impressed me even further by shooting again.

I watched his double ejaculations in awe. I wouldn’t have thought it possible. I have had second orgasms as soon as two minutes after the first, but never ten seconds later and never with equal-sized loads. He collapsed beside her on the bed and I climbed on top of her. Right then, I lost the last traces of my sperm fear and I gladly squeezed my chest and belly into his wet cum. I collected a drop of his cum on my finger and dropped it on to her tongue, and then I kissed her deeply.

The image of his spurting cock is etched into my mind and still turns me on, decades later. (I had never seen a cock spurt up close, with no hand stroking it hard before. It pulsed and swelled, as the sperm flowed through its length.)

#1. When I came home before she expected me to and I quietly snuck in the house and without them realizing it, I slowly worked my way down the basement steps to hear and watch her riding a buddy of mine. She was sitting on his lap, facing him and bouncing up and down on his cock, but the best part was listening to her telling, or more like encouraging him to cum inside her, she just kept saying it over and over. #2. Probably the time when me, her and a buddy went to my family’s warehouse. We were on the top floor standing in front of the huge open windows that faced the front and towards the street, and she gave him a blowjob while I stood there and watched. She took his full load in her mouth, opened it up to us to show us, while I took pictures, and then swallowed it all. The best part was just after she swallowed it, she stood up from her knees and gave him a full long kiss. The worst part, I can’t find those pictures dammit! And then there was the time when we were at an after hours club and we were both rolling on X, drunk and I think even doing some coke. We were sitting upstairs in the little VIP section that was a private area with a single but decent size booth. She was wearing a really short skirt and had on my favorite pair of tiny teal colored panties, and her stomach was perfectly flat with washboard abs. I absolutely loved to show her off so every guy that would come up to say hi to us and have a seat, I would always get her to pull her skirt up to her waist and tell every guy to feel her stomach and her pussy. For some particular guys she would even pull her panties down, spread her legs wider and let them feel her bare smoothly shaven pussy! Ahh, those were the days!!

Very erotic topic here.

I can easily think of a couple of different visuals involving my wife that are forever etched in my memory that are incredibly arousing to me.

One is of her coming home late (actually early morning) from a night out on the prowl. She walked in with fountain drink in one hand that she had picked up on the way home. She was tipsy and giggling with her long dark hair a tangled mess. Her blouse was unevenly buttoned and I could see wetness thru her jeans in her pussy area. Lastly - she had a love bite or what I call a hickie on the right side of her neck. I still find it super hot trying to visualize each and everything that stranger did to her that night.

A second one is a time that we had a house guest staying with us for a night as he was returning home for military leave for a few weeks. He had no clue of our lifestyle. I encouraged my wife to visit him in the middle of the night. That look and sexy smile on her face when she returned a fairly short time later is seared into my memory. She was able to quickly seduce the guy making him think she had sneaked in there for a quick fuck behind my back. She came back into our bedroom with the most incredible demeanor of having accomplished a tough mission. She then lowered herself on my cock and I then exploded in her cum-filled pussy in seconds. Just something about that whole scene that stills give me a hard on all this time later.

Do you have some scenes seared into your memory that you find incredibly arousing? I don’t mean the obvious things like the first time you saw your wife naked with another guy, or the sight of someone balls deep in her. I mean those almost sideline mental snapshots that somehow you just can’t shake and which always get you excited.

I have three off the top of my head which are guaranteed to produce instant arousal every time I remember them.

The first is the sight of my wife’s clothes casually discarded on the floor of a holiday apartment – mixed in a pile with those of a fellow holiday-maker. I can still remember exactly what they were – the light summer dress, sandals, lacy white bra and tiny lace thong – intermingled with his board shorts, jockeys and polo shirt. This memory excites me almost as much as remembering her little sighs and moans as he lay on top of her.

The second is seeing my wife sitting on a guy’s lap dressed only in a red lacy bra. I love her breasts, and love seeing the way they move – whether she’s with me, on her own, or with someone else – but somehow seeing them as the only part of her body that was restrained, with the rest of her open to his touch, was a huge turn-on.

And finally the sight of the little pile of dark, curly pubic hair lying on a white towel, the very first time she shaved completely smooth – at the request of a guy she had been chatting with online. Somehow that little curly nest represented her eagerness to please him.

They were all very Hot and arousing! Speaking of Holidays, I have a visual of the first bull my ex-wife ever had He was Santa and she sat on his lap, he was balls deep in her and every thrust he made, made her tits shake and finally pop out of her bra!!

Mine was when my wife first started to admit that she would like to experience men with bigger penises. It was so endearing how she was afraid of hurting my feelings, but I finally got her comfortable enough to tell me that (since she had never been with anyone but me) she was turned on by thinking about larger penises and curious about trying. When I asked her how big she'd like to experience, she looked embarrassed and held her hands 9" apart. I said "Wow, that's about 9"!" she said "No it's not!" So, I told her to do it again and took out a ruler. She was very surprised to see I was right. I could tell she was aroused too though and when I felt her pussy, it was soaking wet. I'll never forget that moment and it always makes me hard when I think about it. That was really the day that she told me she needed much more than I could give her.

My wife won't let me watch (and I'm OK with that...I've actually come to understand that it works out very well for us). So my visuals with her are partly mental, based on her accounts, and partly aftermath.

After her first time, the result of an out of town trip on which the intent was that she would allow herself to be seduced, IF the chemistry was there, she returned home to regale me with the accounts of how she attained her newfound status as a hotwife. Later, I found, neatly arranged atop my dresser, a couple of souvenirs of the city she had visited along with the box of condoms she had taken with her, now opened and several missing. Looking at that turned me on every time I'd look at it, and I left it there for months.

Another aftermath visual was when she returned home and gave me her panties, still wet with fresh cum. Sadly, she was not happy with me saving them, and she later retrieved them and laundered them.

The verbal visual I got was of a young lover she met at a hotel. He fucked her several times, but he was having discomfort with the whole thing, suspect of such a beautiful, married woman, happily giving him her pussy, that it would cause him to go limp whenever he went to penetrate her. He could stay hard for blowjobs and handjobs, but as soon as he went towards her pussy, he went soft. She rode on his limp dick to an orgasm for herself, but he had not cum, and he was disappointed about that (and probably embarrassed).

She agreed to a last effort via a blowjob/handjob, ultimately finishing him off by hand. To her amazement, when he finally came, he shot off like a fountain, shooting cum high into the air and all over her. Massive amounts of cum firing off salvo after salvo, literally like a fountain at Bellagio! All over her hair and face and tits and the couch!

great memories

Mine was when my wife first started to admit that she would like to experience men with bigger penises. It was so endearing how she was afraid of hurting my feelings, but I finally got her comfortable enough to tell me that (since she had never been with anyone but me) she was turned on by thinking about larger penises and curious about trying. When I asked her how big she'd like to experience, she looked embarrassed and held her hands 9" apart. I said "Wow, that's about 9"!" she said "No it's not!" So, I told her to do it again and took out a ruler. She was very surprised to see I was right. I could tell she was aroused too though and when I felt her pussy, it was soaking wet. I'll never forget that moment and it always makes me hard when I think about it. That was really the day that she told me she needed much more than I could give her.
I would love to hear how the journey went after that moment!

First time watching my wife cum with our mfm friend. We'd done it with him I'd say 10 times over about a year, got more comfy each time but still awkward as hell. That night we'd each fucked her quite a bit like usual. She's on her back, he mounts up, starts to go to town pumping her hard and fast, she stretches her legs straight down, her body gets stiff, she pushes her pussy up against his pumps and she cummed HARD. Her body stiff as a board and she grunted like I'd never seen before. That got him off, then they just layed there for a couple of minutes kissing. Was crazy exciting to see.
Same guy, different time. He's doing her from behind, he reaches for the lube, says he's gonna try her butt. She and I tried anal 4 times ever and it never went well. He lubes up his dick and her butt hole, SLOWLY starts to slide in, he went SO SLOW but got it all in. I'm like 6+, he's 8+. He did full length slow as hell pumps and she was into it. I was thinking WTF ? I still remember the squish-squish sounds as he pumped her butt.

Reactions: artman6060
This happened several years ago but we were having a pool party. There were many more people there. More than what usually attend. In the evening everyone gathered around the fire pit to socialize. I and a few other husbands were busy keeping the drinks flowing.

My wife had gone to shower off from the days activity and when she returned there were no seats available. I heard her say none of those men were going to offer a lady a seat. I didn't see but a young good looking man offered to let her sit on his lap.

Now, my wife was wearing a bikini top and a wrap tied around her waist.
I did not see her sit down on his lap. I kept noticing she was smiling at him and giving me him kisses. She was also having a conversation with another wife but it seemed she was having trouble paying attention.

Eventually someone got up and my wife vocally claimed that seat. The young man began to protest trying to hold her on his lap.

After a playful struggle my wife got up. That's when I realized why the man wanted her to stay. The wrap around her waist hid the fact not only was she sitting on his lap she was also had his cock inside her.